• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

You do realize that DK Zeldris slashed at Meliodas 5 times right? So he had to create clones to reflect all 5 magic slashes. It's not a 5x boost though this does add another 2x boost into the scaling chain since DK Zeldris tanked 2x his AP 5 times. Seriously though what is up with NNT and it's 2x boosts. The scaling chains are all filled with a bunch of 2x multipliers.

Epsilon R said:
I want to rewatch the older threads just to know when we started to notice the decline of the series
After the Estarossa fight. The series also reacheh it peak back then imo.

After King stomped him and Mael came back everything went downhill.

The intro confirms that Mel's true magic power was that form that had last chapter and that he lost it in order to destroy the commandments

Also, King just sitting and chilling inside Diane's Boobs, in his child form as well...

I just realize, did he not remember to remove the curse just before he destroyed the Commandments and lose his true power?

A fitting end for the pinnacle of all humans......

And then he brings him back like Makarov.

In all seriousness if this stays, I will say this is a favorite chapter of mine with how emotional it got. Even if it's not really story focused, it shows much more depth on Merlin and sets Escanor off to a good end.

@Burlap

See, why do you have to be like that, we're sad that Escanor is dead because we liked him, you may not, but don't just sh*t on people's feelings

If the writing was better I wouldn't be mocking you people for getting in your feelings

Literally can't blame me for that

Please refrain from calling others "pissbabies" just because their opinions differ from your's.

I'm putting a pin in this whole conversation. If this continues on the downward trajectory its going (that's to say insulting each other), I'll nuke all the posts about this topic.

Didn't think anyone here liked Zackysan's videos

I think his old video on Escanor vs Estarossa before he merged chapters is probably on my computer.

So anyways since this arc is done should we get on with the revisions or wait to see if there's more? Cause we have quite a lot of things that need to be revised.

Massively Hypersonic+ upgrade to all low tiers

7-A downgrade to 7-B

60k+ characters upgrade to High 6-C

Tarmiel's ocean upgrade

What do you expect to happen next? The whole final battle was just Escanor's dream and wish fulfillment?

It's over.

Back