• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

It isn't like that. Nakaba has a stuff for QA so it is fine to use whatever he says there

If we ask him a question, he would answer it it the QA part. That's what Zezu was talking about

what is?

Asking the creators for stuff to be used as arguments for CRTs and the like.

This isn't against the rules at all...

what is?

Asking the creators for stuff to be used as arguments for CRTs and the like.

This isn't against the rules at all...

Yes, it is. The rules was created because people were asking the creator of Gravity Falls questions regarding Bill's abilities to add them to his profile, and iirc something like that also happened with Undertale's creator.

No what Zezu is referring to is literally not agaithe rules at all. It's literally a W&A like MX3 said

Also Ant said before it's looked down upon but u can't stop someone from asking a question at all.

on top of that nabaka literally says we can ask him and the movie wont even add much other than the celetrial race anyways so relax.. plus theres a high chance it wont even get answered lol...

why havnt anyone asked him if meliodas can destroy the planet yet... i figured that would've happened months ago

anyways... has anyone read the raw japan scans and got the info from the side text? i was gonna ask imade to do it but it seems like alot to ask for xd...sometimes i wish i could speak japanese

Now arthur is low 6-B, yes.

The chapter is like "yeeees i gpt my goal now i will conquer the wor-" dead Personally i was like "wat" but im optimistic.

I thought everyone got upgraded to 6A, why low 6B oh is way stronger than the rest of literal whole cast as of yet

Hell even if that didn't happen yet that low country makes no sense

Peter1129 said:
Why would you even ask such an obvious thing in the first place. The movie doesn't fit in the timeline at all so it is 100% not canon.
If the film is not considered a canon, the confrontation between Mael and Meliodas would not be, right?

BurlapJack said:
TataHakai said:
The 6-A ratings were based on a faulty calc
Nah, otherwise it wouldn't have happened and stayed
What? The calc was originally accepted and applied but someone brought up an issue later on so they were taken off

we need too review bans adapt to purgatory again.. meliodas said his immortality isnt enough to save him.. and after he gives it away he tanks the caustic storm of DK like nothing which eats away living organisims (i cant spell forgive me ) and everyone else had to protect themself which means his adaptation is still there even without his immortality

Nah, otherwise it wouldn't have happened and stayed
What? The calc was originally accepted and applied but someone brought up an issue later on so they were taken off

Link it cause I can't find it anywhere, only the old one

mitch i AM SOO MAD at you right now bro.. im going over my revial of LS nnt and i noticed diane was wearing long SLEEVE .... it wasnt her real body and when she came out the damn portal she was using heavy metal ... so you got the post closed due to having everyone think it was her hand....and the people wasnt even dodging anything they were just running away from falling arrows smfh.. i had a legit case but due to a misunderstanding it got shut down https://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu...fT94ViLvsLa3bmzjBqc2xA8ZIijtZqfm52b6zZDzQbZ90

idc i was correct about everything... you guys need to pay attention

making me make so many damn LS post due to one mistake from a opposer

"It's only manga, why you have to be mad"

On another note, she still punches ark and fodder running from light means mean they can react, if they couldn't, they would have no chance to run at all, and instead of just saying you're right and that we need to pay attention, you could acknowledge that other people may have different subjective views about the topic

I mean I still don't think we can assume Light Speed

1- so what if she punched it? you never saw ppl punch abilities in anime? its normal happens almost in all of them

2- no the light are hitting the ground and buildings .. regular people are reacting and randomly running their not DODGING it... you lost this one and now i gotta remake a whole post cuz of you >.> this time ima win make sure you got your defense bro cuz im coming in HARD

Fodder reacting to LS stuff could be ok as long as the distance was far enough, that could be like MHS+ if calculated

But if it's from a close range then yeah that's a negative for it

taka look at the manga chapter their not reacting to the STRAIGHT BEAMS.. their randomly running like if i do a drive by and ppl start hearing bullets .... only person that dodged a light beam was mael when he was fighting tarmeil/sariel and gowther outpaced one.. thats it.. the random humans in the manga were randomly running oh and btw one neg dont ruin 4+ other feats taka ill tag you in it on fb

Fodder reacting to LS isn't an counter argument to say the attack isn't LS. It shouldn't be used as one

Anyone claiming fodder actually reacted to the beams needs to take a closer look at the chapter. None reacted. They were running around because stuff all around them was getting blown up by the light and darkness that were continuously falling in a barrage. And before it's claimed as evidence against: the dude screaming about light falling from the sky would only need to be able to look straight up and view a point of light over his head at its inception, not actually view the progress of a falling beam.

The whole fodder angle is a bad argument. Whether there exist better arguments against this, I have no idea.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Anyone claiming fodder actually reacted to the beams needs to take a closer look at the chapter. None reacted. They were running around because stuff all around them was getting blown up by the light and darkness that were continuously falling in a barrage. And before it's claimed as evidence against: the dude screaming about light falling from the sky would only need to be able to look straight up and view a point of light over his head at its inception, not actually view the progress of a falling beam.
The whole fodder angle is a bad argument. Whether there exist better arguments against this, I have no idea.
this was pretty much the main thing that got the last post closed... a small misunderstanding ruined a good post.. i get the manipulation rule thats fine but for the STRAIGHT beams... yes its LS for a fact

I still disagree we just assume Ark Beams are Light Speed, they have no statements, can be physically touched, bend, and shape

But it really comes down to not having a Light Speed Statement and they don't have enough evidence to actually be considered Light Speed

soo all you want is a statement :/ dude the statement just makes it easier for you to understand . and bending and shaping is due to manipulation so stop using it... i get the manipulation rule this is for the straight beams only nothing else..and i literally gave a crap load of evidence only thing missing is a statement

Back