• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no tazai Graces talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel we need to talk about the graces and what they represent . I feel we didnt look into it as much as we should and im just finding out that on chapters 253 and 274 (raws only, the side bar explains that they came from the bible aka four days of creation, Its also on the wiki.) Its the same place we got the info on FLASH when he faced zeldris but it was RAWS only and tbh idk why theres more info on the raw but translations leaves them out. But lets get into it .
0- All GRACES are LITERAL to their names.
1- Flash a LITERAL flash of light (before you guys come with ,"it could mean a flash or anything" the bible verse is talking about LIGHT)
2-Tornado a LITERAL tornado but bible verse has it as creating the skys which sariel LITERAL did in the manga
3- Ocean a LITERAL ocean bible verse says the same thing
4- Sun or Sunshine is a issue i personally see it as LITERAL sunshine which fire manipulation but you can see the scans
Link 1 - https://prnt.sc/vxs1te
Link 2 - https://prnt.sc/vxs68k

With all that being said
-Cusack has outpaced FLASH when ludo was going to finish zeldris and normally its hard to tell when hes using it so im assuming its w.e hes in battle cusack also matched him blow for blow when he stated "your no match for flash" tho in a Q/A host bodies isnt as powerful and the demons had a buff at night.
-Escanor also outpaced the darkness whips from zeldris stated to be faster than FLASH to save merlin.
- As for ocean and tornado their feats are just their strongest skill needed a whole new area to be used makes sense , cuz it would easily drown britnna.

yes and no but truth be told we cant really ignore it if its a LITERAL flash of light. but the post of more about the graces meaning tho im just tying in it with the manga feats . But like i said we got too many evidence to ignore these things.

Yeah, this thread has happened like 3 times already, and it always end in the same thing: no, the Graces aren't literal. Like, seriously, IF they are literal, explain why Sunshine's effect has nothing to do with its name?

Okay. We can probably close this then.

its literally not the same the old ones was about the speed i never got into the others iirc

escanor and mael LITERALLY emit light i can prove it with scans
Yeah, but that's not what you're arguing, you're arguing that their effects are literally their name. Sunshine makes the user stronger at day, totally not what the name says. So we have no reason to assume Ocean does what its name says, same for Flash.
Okay. We can probably close this then.
Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back