• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Abilities Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
TSB can't be both matter manipulation and deconstruction. It's either one or the other.
Deconstruction is literally matter manipulation. By default it is both.

Rocker1189 said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
TSB can't be both matter manipulation and deconstruction. It's either one or the other.
Deconstruction is literally matter manipulation. By default it is both.
You didn't understand my point, they already resist matter manipulation. He wants to add resistance to deconstruction when it's literally an inferior version of matter manipulation based off description.

"It differs from traditional Matter Manipulation or other abilities like them by only allowing the user to break things down, not manipulate them."

That is the difference between the two. One only breaks things down and the other can do that and more such as manipulate the broken down matter. At least that's how it sounds to me, could be wrong ofc.

He simply means that deconstruction by virtue already falls under Matter Manip, so adding it is very pointless. Just explain the nature of the resistance.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He simply means that deconstruction by virtue already falls under Matter Manip, so adding it is very pointless. Just explain the nature of the resistance.
I disagree with it being pointless as some people dont link the two as similar, and adding all the resistance a character has makes the profile more accurate.

But... they are. Deconstruction is just a very specific way to use matter manip, at least this use.

You would have a point if the matter manip he resisted did something entirely different, but its not really. No soul getting deconstructed, just pure matter.

"The extent of this ability can vary from user to user. Some can only break down physical things like matter while others can interact with metaphysical objects like the soul."

Yes, and he can only break down matter.

Which falls right under matter manip.

Again, if he deconstructed something else and Naruto resisted, you'd have a better point.

It's pointless discussing this, since I keep having to repeat myself. I'll just see what the majority agree to and the result of my Deconstruction thread.

Does creating clones count as projectiles for this?

"The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult."

Madara should have resistance to sealing too I guess.

Sasuke should have strong will imo.

Naruto: Naruto accepted his hatred as a part of himself , not remove it. His Tenketsu closed (no resistance) was not Kurama's (if he has any) and he overpowered through use of his more powerful and large chakra.

It should noted or added or ability that he has another source of energy instead.

Itachi: His power bestowal should explained clearly and maybe it should be limited as he give for Sasuke for one time use without Sasuke's control.

Sakura: It's TSB not black reciever.

ET: Hanzo poisoned himself.

I think Hashirama should get Illusion creation instead of Perception Manip (because how it explained in the page) or both maybe.

Bringer-of-Darkness Technique (Kokuangyou no Jutsu)
Genjutsu, A-rank, Supplementary, Mid to long-range

User: First Hokage

Everything falls into a tenebrous hellhole! Inside the cruel obscurity, there is no room for countermeasures!!

A genjutsu which exerts an hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, stealing all light away. A world of darkness, as if a thick, jet-black curtain had been dropped. No matter how skilled someone is, they have no option besides turning into sitting ducks…

The unfathomable, everlasting darkness is enough for the Third to call it dangerous… Even the Third is unable to get a clue, and gets showered in blows…

Does physically destroying whatever is trying to seal you actually count as Resistance to Sealing?

Couldn't anyone theoretically break free if they were physically strong enough?

Damage3245 said:
Does physically destroying whatever is trying to seal you actually count as Resistance to Sealing?

Yes yes it does. Hella verses already have characters with this ability. This ain't new at all

Damage3245 said:

Yes it does, since the seal activated and Madara was able to break free, while somenone like Urashiki was unable to until the seal was undone.

Hashi's gates suppres the chakra of the target (its his wood style's property) and suppress them physically at the same time.

I think Hashi's gates are more of a powernull than sealing.

What IMade agreed with can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back