• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

Orochimaru trolled so hard when he called the snake sage a man.... Unless he was talking about Kabuto, which is still weird.

yeah i personally think Jigen is as strong or stronger than Naruto from Kawaki's statement. Kawaki has shown sensory abilities. Kawaki was able to sense nature energy from Naruto and what he compared to JIgen was their chakra levels.

Jigen 5-B ??

oh no. I think people Received power from dimension Kaguya is not have opportunity with 5-B, unless they gain power from another dimension.
Beyond Hagoromo,Hamura,naruto,sasuke People in the dimension of Kaguya At most just level 5-C.

The only way he can be 5-B is to gain power from Urashiki.

And urashiki is Likely 5-B

I mean, I am pretty sure it was implied that Jingen was the one who gave the Karma seal to Kawaki, and considering that Boruto gained one by "defeating" Momoshiki, the posibility that Jingen defeated an Ootsuki in the past is there.

jigen known momoshiki ? why He knows the existence of momoshiki. It would not be possible.

momoshiki is an enemy that comes from another dimensions.

Or that jigen is someone from another dimension? why Jingen defeated an otsutsuki ?

Urashiki may Edit time or time-line and create the Kara group and momoshiki sees the future of boruto. So Give power to boruto. is similar power.
momoshiki see future

Dude u do read the manga right??? Kara knew who was Momo and Kin was and they considered them as pest or obstacles in their way from the context

Literally the first time Kara appeared, they were like damn Momoshiki showing up and ruining things, you cant mess with these guys they are likely on another level compared to Akatsuki.

In Chapter 16 of Boruto, the old guy of Kara that is killed states their plans were interrupted by "that damn Momoshiki". So they know of the Otsutsuki or they learned after that battle. It's not enough to extrapolate of off since it's literally 3 words in one sentence.

You mean this? It may is a big news world. The Invasion of momoshiki No wonder they know this. Other people know the same. But that does not mean that he looks at momoshiki as an enemy. and Kawaki said that Naruto is stronger than jigen.

This is not called evidence. kara no stronger way than otsutsuki otsutsuki group is a group with strong members equal to or stronger than kaguya are together a lot and kaguya is their god He created the universe of Naruto. LOL Kara is just Fragments of Power Kaguya.

And people in the Kara say. Thanks for the shambles In the invasion of momoshiki. Make us invade easily.

To say that jigen is Stronger than naruto. And people from the kara group are stronger than the people of the otsutsuki group. It's impossible.

person vs Alien friends with God(kaguya) or Aliens that even God is scared.

or

kara vs God

It is not impossible we know 0 things about Kara apart from a couple of names and we know even less about Jigen apart from a vague statement by Kawaki. Either way we need more info stop spamming pictures of stuff we already know(and especially filler things).

I'm just trying to saying . that kara is No way as strong as Naruto or momoshiki.

It is not possible.

jigen must show a destroy Civilization of the solar system or destroy a planet like momoshiki it is compared to a group of otsutsuki with people are stronger than moshiki or kaguya many people.

Kara is equivalent to Akatsuki only.

• Do not forget that momoshiki kaguya or urashiki is just a soldier who collects chakras scattered throughout the universe. There are many people who are stronger than momoshiki.
    and Kara is just one group that Kaguya has created and is one of the living creatures Living in the Kaguya dimension
It can not be compared to Alien group or A stronger group than Kaguya. which was Their god

Which is why I literally said:

We need more info.

The Kara have only shown up in a few chapters and only one of them has fought and is clearly playing around.

Ok i agree But we should not compare them with otsutsuki for me kara or most. They are stronger than Akatsuki or equivalent.

• I'm sorry, I do not know if Send pictures is spam. Next, I'll send a link instead.

In Urashiki page please change this >>>

Possesses the same Rinnesharingan as Sasuke to >> Possesses the same Rinnega as Sasuke Only Madara, Juubi and Kaguya have the Rinne Sharingan.

Don't think Jigen would be as strong as the god tiers without some kind of transformation or powerup.

Doesn't really seem like biggest baddie material too, tbh.

Yeah but we dont even know what he is he may not even be human. And it seems he has a Karma seal. Or he may just have a really OP kekkei Tota. inb4 slug sage mode is actually planet level and he has that.

Anyway my point really is I think we should hold off judgement since we have not seen anything.

Back