• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #24

Look at Part 2 Sasuke's fights and the Sound Four. It was said to be a 10x increase in power. 10x speed boost is not warranted in any way.

Power can be interpreted for anything in anime. U k ow how many times in Dragon Ball someone says "my power has increased" and they be blitzing that person?

AstralKing7 said:
^ovo
It's only right to include speed with natural energy boost because having stronger chakra(power) allows you to most of the time be able to blitz another character because it uses chakra control

Just gotta ask..if CM boost is 10x shouldn't it be the same for SM since they both use natural energy??
Yes. SM should be at least a 10x boost in power. There is literally no way to argue CM getting 10x boost and not SM Users.

I Agree both use Natural energy in the same way and BSM Naruto and Sage enhanced Legged Susanno were able to hurt Obito

The reason why I think they both enhance speed is because Sm actually has a feat of blitzing pain in close combat when Naruto kicked him across the field

I don't see any contradictions for CM tbh cause power can also be interpreted for speed as well and most of the time in Naruto it is

CM is literally Jugo clan's ability to absorb natural energy purified and created into a mark so that might make some sense.

I do wanna say though is SM more powerful then CM? There are different types of SM in the verse and hell Hashiramas SM is the strongest of them all

I'm not saying it doesn't increase speed. I'm saying that it doesn't increase speed by 10x; the statement mentions only power. Applying a 10x speed boost is like intentionally manipulating things to get what you want, and it hasn't been done for any other verse. Do you want stats to fly through the roof?

What even supports a 10x boost from the battles with the Sound Four and CM2 Sasuke's fights in Part 2? I can't agree with this unless I see something saying it boosts speed by 10x.

Uh no Hashis sage mode isn't the strongest bro

I personally think they all are equal Hashi was just born with lots of chakra

It just depends on the user and how much they trained

For example Narutos SM is stronger than his pain arc SM

I think it depends on base strength which is why it's a multiplier of course

Take Mitsuki also for example, his base is physically enhanced by Oros experiments then he was giving SM

Mitsuki is already considered to be a high level ninja and this includes his strength alongside the fact that he knocked Shino out. He has feats of blitzing Oro and Log as well so I believe the multipliers are all the same but it depends on the base like 8gates

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm not saying it doesn't increase speed. I'm saying that it doesn't increase speed by 10x; the statement mentions only power. Applying a 10x speed boost is like intentionally manipulating things to get what you want, and it hasn't been done for any other verse. Do you want stats to fly through the roof?

What even supports a 10x boost from the battles with the Sound Four and CM2 Sasuke's fights in Part 2? I can't agree with this unless I see something saying it boosts speed by 10x.
Again when someone undergoes a transformation everything is increased. If u want example then SM Naruto keeping up w/ Pein and then the moment he went out of SM then they were going toe to toe

Again, I didn't say speed doesn't increase. It doesn't increase by 10x. It's shown with the Sound Four. It only increases strength tenfold. That's what we're told and that's what we should go with.

Your example with SM Naruto tells me nothing.

Why wouldn't it also increase 10x? that wouldn't make any sense for power strength to increase by 10 but speed to get a smaller amount of it. The whole point of the 10x is for EVERYTHING. Again it's a multiplier for a reason just like how I said that in Dragon Ball they be saying "my power increased" and they be blitzing that person

Burning Full Fingers said:
Again, I didn't say speed doesn't increase. It doesn't increase by 10x. It's shown with the Sound Four. It only increases strength tenfold. That's what we're told and that's what we should go with.
Your example with SM Naruto tells me nothing.
I agree with this. It's the same standard held in the battleboard /r/WhoWouldWin that I moderate. Strength is the sole factor that we know increases by 10 fold.

We literally see speed increase as well which can't be overlooked

Kimimaro almost killed Gaara by having th speed advantage before he died

Sasuke speed increased while fight Naruto as well SM Naruto went from barely reacting to Pain to blitzing him in close combat using natural energy as

Lol Mitsuki even proves their is a speed boost and so when using natural energy now that I think about it and so does Kabuto who had his abilities increased when using natural energy to the point where he can keep up with EMS Sasuke and MS healthy Itachi

IMO; people're being to skeptical for this multiplier statement. It's as if we don't even read anything in context anymore. If they meant "solely" physical strength, they would have said "physical strength" instead of power. Otherwise, Super Saiyan isn't a speed multiplier. Ugh.

@Astral

I don't think anyone is trying to say these forms don't increase speed. They clearly do. We can't just say it's increased by 10x though unless it has feats backing that being the case.

Well by what @BFF said it does increase, just by not 10x. YEs what @Amexim said is true that u guys r reading way too much into it and when someone transforms in anime EVERYTHING is increase

They have feats tho lol

CM is literally the same ability as SM but you don't have to train For CM. Sasuke went from being slower than Naruto to being able to fight on par with KN0 Naruto. Kimimaru almost killed Gaara so fast that Gaara couldn't react.

Mitsuki speed blitzed Log and Oro from a good distance

Naruto speed blitzed Pain in close combat

Like, not every transformation follows the trope— but still. If Goku hasn't said TWICE that Kaioken boosts EVERYTHING, then people would try to claim it only boosts strength, when trying to claim that something ONLY works the way our evidence lines is a lot less conservative than saying something works AT LEAST the way our evidence lines, with the possibility or likelihood of us being wrong being taken into account.

I hate how we're so reluctant to use Possibly on here. Like, if it's a maybe my guy, it's a maybe. Put it on there and use the bare minimum as the bare minimum.

Back