• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #41

...so when are we gonna add Tsukuyomi to Sasuke's profile???

Asl well as Amatarsu biting something down to till it's carbonized??? Is that an atomic feat or even worth noting??

@Rocker

I doubt it tbh. Shounen escalation dictates that we can only go higher and higher Like Derrick Rose .

I mean, before the final arc of Naruto people thought they would never be as strong as Bleach and One Piece characters.

@Yung

I dont understand the One piece part though, I can understand Bleach but One piece never seemed that strong to me, then again I only know their level of power from vs debating.

AstralKing7 said:
...so when are we gonna add Tsukuyomi to Sasuke's profile???
Asl well as Amatarsu biting something down to till it's carbonized??? Is that an atomic feat or even worth noting??
That Saauke novel isn't canon.

TataHakai said:
It's almost like shounen villains aren't always stronger than the previous ones, almost like it's not a common trope in the genre of battle shonen but Naruto always seems to get the short end of that stick when it comes to scalings and headcanons to do with them.
naruto has been like that since always tho lol their first villain was only surpassed in power by another villain after how many arcs later? heck, naruto fights ******* madara and kaguya at one point, a few years later we have to deal with shin lol

Shadowbokunohero said:
People are not ready for the Naruto version of DBZ, we are reaching the inevitable point where previous God Tiers will end up fodder in the long run, this is a plague that has effected so many long-running shonen so I'm not surprised.
so as we ramp up, Appreciate the god tiers while you can before they become the Saibaman of the NarutoVerse
kaguya = frieza lol

but yeah, true. naruto getting stabbed all the time, hurt from ******* nothing. teen naruto was literally nothing like that. maybe him being rash like he was before meant that he was more offensive, somehing that doesnt seem to be the case nowadays

well adult naruto never goes all out cuz we only see him using rsm+kcm/bm

ashura avatar >>full power rsm > rsm+kcm/bm

Basically this new artist just like having Naruto nerfed cause this guy should be at least havin fights with his base form

@all of u. he literally never fights her at full powers when he transforms. like, he didnt even attack her after he transformed. not even once. the max he does is kick her, but thats cuz she used his own rasengan agasint him. so yeah, not a single one of her attacks was considered as dangerous as his own rasengan. just getting that outta the way. she is not 5B as of yet. next month or so is when we get this outta the way. and like i said before, she is weaker than jigen, who is stated to be weaker than naruto.

Exactly I said that above, Naruto cant afford to use anything of a great scale because:

1. The village he is literally in the middle of it.

2. Every enemy is absorbing and reusing jutsu.

Actually Naruto was stated to be comparable to Jigen and even then Kawaki said he "might" be. So Kawaki literally thinks that Jigen is >= Naruto.

Meanwhile it is likely that Jigen is > Delta and even has some broken hax.

Rocker1189 said:
Exactly I said that above, Naruto cant afford to use anything of a great scale because:
1. The village he is literally in the middle of it.

2. Every enemy is absorbing and reusing jutsu.
yes. actually, this can even be used for momoshiki's base form. naruto was gonna blow that huge ass mega bijuu bomb attack with a mini bijuu made in like, 5 seconds. he never fought momo seriously either. this really is getting outta hand now. people gotta pay more attention

Omimi said:
this chapter also prove that base naruto rasengan can hurt even his rsm form lol
if i may say, this is actually extremly consistant with the show, no matter how ridiculous it sounds lol. like, naruto gets pushed by toneri's sword, but fully overpowers it in base by using a lotta chakra on his ******* hand. ie sasuke's chidori cutting madara in half, but it literally did nothing to naruto lol, etc, there are a lot of examples like this

yeah, full fingering is also right (see what i did there). although, it really, really depends on the jutsu. like, if she were to absorb a katon like that, the max it could is prolly delta's own tier, but if she were to absorb a rasengan (ESPECIALLY from naruto) it COULD be much stronger than any other of her attacks

ninja tech does not amp whatever it absorb

she aint coping his rasengan her power is not same as momo

Base Naruto's Chskra > Amped Momoshiki's Durability.

• Thus 5-B AP with Ninjutsu
  • In addition to this, Naruto is Comparable to Sasuke who has 5-B AP with Ninjutsu as well.

it look like base naruto is comparable to his rsm

rsm+kcm at beast 3x stronger then base naruto in my opinion

If Naruto makes a statement like "she's even tougher than Momoshiki" next week, that should be good proof for 5B Kara. Also note, Delta and the rest of Kara thought Naruto defeated Momoshiki, yet she's still confident in taking Naruto on and killing him.

i gave so many reasons why is not in their tier lol i swear, if she really is as strong as that, ill go there, and killer myself.

Kaybanks said:
If Naruto makes a statement like "she's even tougher than Momoshiki" next week, that should be good proof for 5B Kara.
Also note, Delta and the rest of Kara thought Naruto defeated Momoshiki, yet she's still confident in taking Naruto on and killing him.
they literally had no idea how strong he is. like, literally none. they dont even know the story of the otsutsuki lol

But yeah Delta scales to Naruto man. We see when Naruto gets serious and delta gets serious they both were painful each other back. As of now she scales but let's wait next month for even more but yeah she should atleast be 5B maybe possibly

i wanna see her get her ass kicked. as of new, she should be as strong as kinshiki (the fight seems a lot like sasuke vs kinshiki, so yeah). although, if this was sasuke, she would be dead already lol

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
they literally had no idea how strong he is. like, literally none. they dont even know the story of the otsutsuki lol
They should have a good idea of Otsutsuki's power, given that Jigen has karma.

Back