• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

TataHakai said:
We'd have kishi himself confirming it's light speed and people would still say it's not.
they would say kishi dont know what he was saying lol

some time i lol when i read someone saying that writer don't know what his character can do or not

Seriously? Why?

I mean it's left up to the people. Like OD and her group doesn't get paid to translate Boruto, AOR and TPNL. She does is just because she loves the manga and fandom. It's jsut fans like us who can translate who do it. I don't know why spoilers for MHA don't drop like Boruto and AOT tho

Country level moon slice is stupid. The moon being 99% hollow is also pretty dumb, especially when people are using a sea and some landmass to argue for it when that already fits into the accepted 15%. This faulty reasoning can't and shouldn't be accepted

Also, what other map was being used to justify this "99% hollow!" bs? I'd like to see because I've got the Last novel and nothing in it suggests 99% hollowfication. Tis just a desperate attempt at lowball

From what I remember:

99% hollowness = High 6-A for the moon split. Don't remember about the moon moving. But it wasn't decided to be this hollow. The person initially arguing in favor of the moon being majorly hollow said 99% to push his point or something along those lines.

70% - 80% hollowness was mentioned, so I asked what the values would be if we went with 75%. Tata calculated it to be 5-C and Low 5-B for the moon split and moon moving respectively.

50% compromise was mentioned too, as there's seemingly no solid method to prove how exactly hollow the moon is. All in all, there shouldn't be a very significant downgrade for Toneri. Dislodging the moon from orbit alone is High 6-A and there's still the statement of the Tenseigan reviving dead planets.

Why does it have to be 15%? like why cant it be like 12% or 13%? the way I'm seeing it is just random numbers to fit the calc

Why don't we just use the Mea?

• The Highest value for hollowness can be no less than 50%. Anymore is dismissable, this is the bare minimun LE.
  • 15% as the Higherst is a fair HE.
Find the mean and we use that as the ME, which is the only true compromise.

@TFO

• The Highest value for hollowness can be no less than 50%. Anymore is dismissable, this is the bare minimun LE.
I assume -no more than- is what you mean?

"Those who blossomed the Senjutsu of Six Paths wear these black orbs, encompassing the power of all five natures and Yin―Yang. Floating behind the user in the form of a circle, each of the orbs can be manipulated at will. Although each is the size of a fist, hidden inside those orbs is the power to easily obliterate an entire forest. By simply understanding the power of all things in creation, the black orbs can be freely altered in their shape and the multiple natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects. This is a power that easily exceeds both "Kekkei Genkai" and "Kekkei Tota"!"

According to this,in theory TSB users are able to utilize every possible ninjutsu that is shown in the verse and can even creat their own.Toneri showed that it is possible to create something new.It is quiet sad he was the only one to use them properly,others mostly used them as fighting sticks.

good to see some mofos finally brought up light speed in naruto again lol the characters are like, so close to it, but we still disagree on lightfang being light speed hahaha. @M3X think u can make a quick calc of how fast toneri moved his sword? ps, sorry its already been done btw

Bruhhhhhh when you think about it Toneri kinda did show a lot of the TSBs functions. What ever chakra natures got combined to make the GRW sword could be interesting as well as the transmutation ability he had.

1 subway unknown
I won't be a ********* if I not participate.
I'm searching revenge because this was me today. --->

Face against the door practically kissing it.

Dzhindzholia said:
and the multiple natures inside can be combined to reveal a variety of effects.
i brought that up b4 but no was interested

so dose this fall under any power?

if not we have to add a note on TSB user page

note:TSB users are able to utilize every possible ninjutsu

Back