• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Naruto:_Naruto_dodged_Light_Fang

It seems there are some who believe Madara's light fang was light speed and I believe it was accepted. However there are also some people who believe Naruto dodged Madara's headswing.

Ninjutsu / Senjutsu - Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang

A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing.

So the context of the databook does say the jutsu cuts as a direct result of the user swinging their head, which is what we are here to discuss.

The beam fires at the speed of light is what was agreed on

Madara's headswing is not sol so even if we say Naruto dodged the beam mid swing it's still not ftl

Either way Naruto could have easily just dodged the head swing since it is pretty heavily telegraphed

Also this is a banned topic anyway

The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion.

I think it was pointed head on by madara based on the image before the attack since they were both looking at each other and due to the fact that it makes nonsense for madara to look to the side for a slower attack and based on the anime I believe that Naruto doged the beam and then the head swing. that is all bye bye.

Rocker1189 said:
I think it was pointed head on by madara based on the image before the attack since they were both looking at each other and due to the fact that it makes nonsense for madara to look to the side for a slower attack and based on the anime I believe that Naruto doged the beam and then the head swing. that is all bye bye.
It's literally shown that he swings his head to cut though he never attacked by shooting the beam as I pointed out in the last thread. Even if it is slower than launching an sol beam at Naruto it is a better strategy for fighting. The beam itself would only pierce a hole as opposed to the swing cutting.

wiki accept anime/db as 2nd source as long it does not contradict with manga

so why naruto would be any difference to this rules?

and its better then what us fan believe which is nothing but fanfic

manga>DB/anime( as long it does not contradict with main source )>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fans opinion

also no one agree with your opinion so drop it

u dont want to accept lf = speed of light

its fine no one forcing u to accept it but don't make unnecessary crt when everyone disagree with your opinion

Unfollowing

Paul Frank said:
The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion.
Well the calculation was accepted so idk about the rules.

Dude, can you wait at least? The thread about Naruto dodging need to wait. Me and Tata will make the arguments in favor of it and post it into a thread for peoples read and vote, and for those who disagree, argument explaing why they disagree

Omimi said:
wiki accept anime/db as 2nd source as long it does not contradict with manga
so why naruto would be any difference to this rules?

and its better then what us fan believe which is nothing but fanfic

manga>DB/anime( as long it does not contradict with main source )>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fans opinion
There are a lot of differences between the anime and manga.

Paul Frank said:

Nothing Light Fang. And Ant told me to make a thread about this. So we can discuss this, yes

M3X said:
Nothing Light Fang. And Ant told me to make a thread about this. So we can discuss this, yes

>thread is to make the characters ftl

>not a banned topic

Ant told me to make a thread about, so whatever. Rules can't deny the feats

I suggest to close this and wait for my thread. Me and Tata will show some arguments, and those who disagree can discuss there

Paul Frank said:

>thread is to make the characters ftl

>not a banned topic
I mean technically attack speed =/= movement speed.

@callsign

Ignoring how that is a loophole this thread is about movement speed not attack speed

Paul Frank said:
@callsign
Ignoring how that is a loophole this thread is about movement speed not attack speed
I'm not ignoring it but it was going to be made regardless since the thread discussing the feat originally was allowed and calculated and accepted.

We don't use the anime for downgrades, so its hypocritical to use them for upgrades.

Also, the colored manga makes it very clear that Naruto dodged the swing.

Even the databook describes it as "no one being able to dodge a swing from the ray".

Yeah, it is obvious that Naruto dodged the headswing. Clear movement lines near Madara's mouth indicating where he shot it at, Madara's head being clearly out of direct alignment with Naruto's face in two different panels, the fact that two of the hairs in S06P Naruto's head have been ripped out indicating how Madara fired it, then swung it. From Madara's position, all that would be necessary for Naruto to dodge would be to follow his head instead of reacting to the speed of Light Fang itself.

Literally everything says it was the headswing.

And the scene in the anime clearly contradicts the setup shown in the manga, even if you wanted to pretend Naruto didn't dodge the headswing, so it'd be unusable either way.

Callsign Castle said:
Paul Frank said:
@callsign
I'm not ignoring it but it was going to be made regardless since the thread discussing the feat originally was allowed and calculated and accepted.
plenty of the naruto fans came up at one post ant said it's light speed with the same argument that was used before.."it's stated to be light,move at straight line"

they don't know what a discussion rule is

but each bit of the argument is already debunked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back