• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Haku new upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to add these power to Haku stats.

Danmaku via Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death, As such, any attacks he makes from these mirrors - usually rapid volleys of thrown senbo - can overwhelm opponents, seemingly coming from every mirror at once.

Resistance [1] to Kid Sasuke Fire Manipulation via Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals.

Mirror Manipulaion

Weapon Mastery [2]

Elemental Type: Ice Aura [3] Manga->[4]

Intelligence - Haku also appears to have knowledge of some animals as he was able to detect the Allied Shinobi Forces' Surprise Attack DiVision based on the unusual flight pattern of the birds Sai had made. Haku also knew a lot about herbalism, as he often collected plants to use for medical purposes.

Water Walking

Paralysis Inducement via Acupuncture,Temporarily incapacitated Momochi Zabuza.

Weapon Creation via Certain-Kill Ice Spears.

Enhanced Senses

I don't agree with curse manipulation for obvious reasons.

I forgot we even had damage reductions ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩Ńÿ│.

Need some links for duplication and intangibility I agree with weather manipulation

Pressure points is pretty damn simple

Water walking is a must Ice aura makes sense

Mirror manipulation makes sense

Resistance to fire makes sense

Weapon mastery for a ninja is obvious as well

Also After image could be a possibility for only when Haku is moving from mirrors to mirrors not standing still cause that could possibly be reflections not afterimages

SageF said:
damage reduction belongs to edo tensei haku version
Thats not damage reduction thoug. He just blocks their kicks. He isnt using a specific move to reduce the damage. This is just a durability feat.

Btw, shouldnt Haku pre-death be able to scale to Kid Kakashi?

Because I recall Kakashi saying to Naruto that Haku was stronger than him. That should be good evidence to allow Haku to scale to at least Kakashi's younger version.

hProfessorKukui4Life said:
Btw, shouldnt Haku pre-death be able to scale to Kid Kakashi?
Because I recall Kakashi saying to Naruto that Haku was stronger than him. That should be good evidence to allow Haku to scale to at least Kakashi's younger version.
I don't know that just sound like a PIS

Haku kekkei genkai is ice so it could correlate to his snow release since ice is essentaily

a lessor version of Cold Weather, And saying that an coincedence lack proof on it own, yeah Haku died, but there's nothing implying that it was a coincendence. More prove his name

Haku yuki meaning = white snow.

And Haku Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals act as portal he can teleport within then

hence why he has this but limited due to shatter.

You don't need to triple post, you could simply edit the post.

Is there any other instance that would imply Weather Manipulation besides the snow? Haku was already dead after all.

No to damage reduction. He took a kick, the difference in power obviously just speaks for the power creep inherent in the series. Its just a dura feat.

Pressure Point Intuition is not a thing, just putting Acupunture works. Having that already hints at a knowledge of the body, you wouldn't have that skill otherwise normally.

Slow motion perception? Where is this coming from? I can only see a pic of Haku destroying a ton of Naruto clones.

Where does elemental intangibility come from? I am a bit confused.

Everything else is okay.

But where did this happen?

We don't use Powerlisting Wikia. Acupunture already covers it and adding that in brings nothing new. Not to mention a big chunk of the powerlisting wikia descriptions and powers are just... nonsensical.

That's better, thanks.

That's not elemental intangibility. He can still be hit. Those mirrors can still be hit. And there's nothing indicating that Haku would just regenarate if he was hit while inside those mirrors.

[1] this happen, I hope this settle it.

Some power are relied on Powerlisting Wikia, some can be logical some... nonsensical.

Haku was already dead and it had been overcast all day when the battle happened. Can't really attribute it to Haku.

From my experience most are. But the point is that Acupunture already covers it. Adding a power that we don't even have and doesn't add anything since Acupunture already hints at knowledge of the body just seems weird.

The fact that Haku controls ice doesn't tell me that he has literally anything to do with the snowfall, especially when said snowfall continues even after he's dead.

Just put all you wanna say in a comment instead of making multiple, or add what you wanted to say to your latest comment by editing.

My point is that is that there's no intangibility because Haku isn't becoming actual ice and is also not really intangible.

AstralKing seems to make sense to me as well.

Acupuncture and pressure points are the same things.

Haku shouldn't have damage reduction. Possibly a durability feat which may be an outlier

Outlier or not, is pretty much a symptom of power creep making things weird. Haku and Zabuza just make it more egregious than others since Edo are supposed to be slightly weaker and even a BoS Kurama chakra Naruto ****** him up pretty bad with a single punch. By this Haku could only be comparable to Chunin Exam's Neji at best, but its what happens when the first serious enemy in a series more than a decade long is thrown at the final arc.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Outlier or not, is pretty much a symptom of power creep making things weird. Haku and Zabuza just make it more egregious than others since Edo are supposed to be slightly weaker and even a BoS Kurama chakra Naruto ****** him up pretty bad with a single punch. By this Haku could only be comparable to Chunin Exam's Neji at best, but its what happens when the first serious enemy in a series more than a decade long is thrown at the final arc.
It should be noted that even Haku withstand KC naruto punch which is impressive, but

what durability level should edo haku be to withstand both guy & lee attack.

I am in favor of just considering it an outlier. That would be like saying Chunin Exams Neji can match Shipudden Lee and Guy just using his rotation, as he directly took a hit while Naruto was using Kurama chakra and could even stand up after that.

It seems like an outlier, yes.

Should we apply the suggestions accepted by AstralKing btw?

Ok, it count as an outlier. Let add that to Haku 'Note like that light speed non sense.

Yes, alongside no to Portal Creation and Weather Manipulation. The weather change happened after Haku was already dead, and the mirrors are for sure not portals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back