• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto in his 7-A vs. 8-c form Dio with the world, who wins? unequal speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the Dio that's MFTL? If so, Naruto can't hit him even with his AoE moves like Bijuudama whereas Dio can't really hurt him due to his AP disadvantage. It says he can drain blood on contact so maybe he could do something like that whilst time is stopped? Idk. Probably inconclusive. Oh you changed the Naruto. Dio still can't hurt SM Naruto though, unless he does the blood drain thing or puts one of those things in his head.

I know it has Time Stop, but Naruto literally flexing has the power to obliterate both of them and from what I know, Dio probably won't expect the fact that this dude can literally blink him to death.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I know it has Time Stop, but Naruto literally flexing has the power to obliterate both of them and from what I know, Dio probably won't expect the fact that this dude can literally blink him to death.
According to his profile, and assuming this is the correct version of Dio, Naruto can't hit him with anything, he's far too slow.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Can Dio even hurt Naruto here?
Not to my knowledge, but his profile says he can drain blood on contact or put something in his head to control him and he could do those if he stopped time first.

If he controlled Naruto's Mind, what's stopping Kurama from taking over and overriding Dio's Mindhax and healing Naruto?

Purgy escribió:
┬┐Es este el Dio que es MFTL? Si es as├¡, Naruto no puede golpearlo incluso con sus movimientos AoE como Bijuudama, mientras que Dio realmente no puede lastimarlo debido a su desventaja AP. Dice que puede drenar sangre al contacto, ┬┐as├¡ que tal vez podr├¡a hacer algo as├¡ mientras se detiene el tiempo? No sé. Probablemente no concluyente. Oh, cambiaste el Naruto. Sin embargo, Dio todav├¡a no puede lastimar a SM Naruto, a menos que haga el drenaje de sangre o se meta una de esas cosas en su cabeza.
I opted for this form of naruto to make it more "even", the genjutsus of pa and ma can work against dio?

DIO needs to pierce his skin to drain his blood which will never happen cause Naruto can lol nope DIO's attack and DIO didn't use those Mind Control stuff in his battle with the Stardusr Crusaders so...

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
If he controlled Naruto's Mind, what's stopping Kurama from taking over and overriding Dio's Mindhax and healing Naruto?
Assuming this is Pain Arc SM Naruto, Kurama isn't friends with him yet.

He doesn't need to be friends to take over Naruto's Body, just as long as Naruto is pissed off or if Kurama forces a fuckton of his chakra into Naruto.

Purgy escribió:
XSOULOFCINDERX escribió:
Si controlaba la Mente de Naruto, ┬┐qué impide que Kurama se haga cargo y anule el Mindhax de Dio y cure a Naruto?
Asumiendo que este es Pain Arc SM Naruto, Kurama a├║n no es amigo de él.
is that of war, and likewise I don't think it's in Kurama's best interest for Naruto to die

What about this ability on Dio's profile "Vaporization Freezing Technique", the wording implies he used it in combat.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He doesn't need to be friends to take over Naruto's Body, just as long as Naruto is pissed off or if Kurama forces a fuckton of his chakra into Naruto.
Kurama wouldn't do that unless he's trying to help Naruto, which he wouldn't do at this point in the series. Anyway, somebody said he never used flesh buds in a fight so it doesn't matter.

He never used it in Stardust Crusaders, he sees Stands as a much better alternative to Vampire Powers

BlastX said:
He never used it in Stardust Crusaders, he sees Stands as a much better alternative to Vampire Powers
But he's used it in combat before right? Naruto can never hit him so he'll try everything he has when he sees he can't actually hurt Naruto. He's listed as a Genius so it would be a stretch to say he wouldn't use everything he has.

Actually, yeah, I remember he used it against Jonathan (The freezing thing) just because he hasn't used it recently doesn't mean anything, he still has his vampire powers at this point so he will eventually use it.

Purgy said:
Actually, yeah, I remember he used it against Jonathan (The freezing thing) just because he hasn't used it recently doesn't mean anything, he still has his vampire powers at this point so he will eventually use it.
although this version of dio was trusted more for its stand powers and even seeing himself cornered against jotaro he didn't use them

Unlike Jotaro though, this Naruto can never beat Dio, he's massively slower to the point where Dio will statue him. Dio has all the time in the world to try every one of his abilities regardless of if they're in character or not.

then the option of meat sprouts is eliminated

Not really, he has a long time to realize that he needs either that or something like freezing and he knows that he can use them. It will be a while but he should eventually use one of his abilities that win him the fight since Nar can't hurt him.

He can hurt him, he just can't catch him. Even though I'm pretty sure he has some kind of AOE attack on hand, I could be wrong.

If you can't catch someone then you can't hurt them. He can still escape the AOE do to time stop. He wouldn't get to use it anyway do to how much he is blitzes by.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
He can hurt him, he just can't catch him. Even though I'm pretty sure he has some kind of AOE attack on hand, I could be wrong.
His biggest AoE attack is Rasenshuriken iirc. Not only would that pretty much remove Naruto's sage mode due to his timelimit at this point, but Dio is way way fast enough to avoid the AoE or just activate Time stop and walk out of the way.

Does Naruto even have a win condition though? Everything he does Dio can evade with ease, so seems like a stomp for Dio.

Well Naruto's wincon seems to be that he can sense where DIO's attacks are coming and predict them (he did it with the Edo Raikage) plus he can use Natural Energy to extend his range and hit DIO without him seeing it, but that's unlikely.

So Meme Vampire I guess.

That would work yes, Dio can't avoid it either since it's invisible. So it's not a stomp in Dio's favor but he still wins 8/10 times or something like that imo.

>DIO needs to pierce his skin to drain his blood which will never happen

Actually, Vampires in JoJo (and especially pillar men) have weird ass biological phasing. They can melt through organisms. I forget if Dio has done so but i think he did? I'll have to check, although I know the Pillar men have done so numerous times, like Wham hiding inside horses.

Also Dio technically did use his buds against Pol and Kak prior to Part 3 and on Enya and tried on Abdul, it's not exactly useful though and hard to get off if your opponent is expecting it (see Abdul who knew about Dio and ran).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back