• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
There are some inconsistencies and logical shortcomings in the ratings for the Part I profiles that I want to address. First off: Rock Lee's weights are bound to his legs and therefore should logically only slow these down. Therefore his upper body and his reactions should be as good as they are without them which would give him and everyone who scales to him High Hypersonic Combat and Reaction Speed in general. He should also have retained his ability to use the Gates in his later keys and his ratings should reflect this.

Jirobo is scaled from damaging Post Chuunin Exams Base Sasuke and Sakon scales from easily defeating Sasuke's Base from Sasuke Retrieval. Sasuke in his Konoha Crush key and his Base from Sasuke Retrieval are rated as Small Town level+. Their ratings and those of the other Sound Fours should be changed accordingly. This would basically upgrade the entirety of the cast that played a role in the Sasuke Retrieval mission. Genma should also be upgraded accordingly as he fought them during the Konoha Crush Arc.

Hmm interesting interesting and it's kinda weird thst we missed this when updating the profiles last time ƒñ¿ƒºÉ

I've noticed that Neji is rated as Hypersonic+ while Naruto with KN0 is rated as High Hypersonic for being able to keep up with him.

I don't think that a bump Stand would be useful to have unless it is capable of drawing more attention to this thread.

It would be nice if someone commented something that isn't Bump. AstralKing7 made one such comment but it doesn't seem like as if there is much progress in this thread. Am I supposed to message someone?

Yeah, try contacting some of the staff or knowledgeable members on Naruto.

Well, huh, there aren't too much characters to scale directly from Lee's speed without the weights, because the lack of statements and such. But they should scale from Sasuke's speed wich is the same rating as Lee without weights.

The AP is a bit irrelevant because we are planning a revision to change almost all ratings

M3X said:
Well, huh, there aren't too much characters to scale directly from Lee's speed without the weights, because the lack of statements and such. But they should scale from Sasuke's speed wich is the same rating as Lee without weights.

The AP is a bit irrelevant because we are planning a revision to change almost all ratings
I didn't know that there was something planned.

A revision for the whole verse is getting made. No one is going to participate in this since the statistics for the genin will be changed entirely most likely.

I'll wait then and check that revision out. When is it going to be made?

Hmm at least I would say probably around the end of this month or just next month

Everyone is probably taking a break after the huge speed revision

What do you think about it? Do you think a new calculation is needed for the feat?

Back