• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"World of the Sage of Six Paths" means the Shinobi World. Hagoromo did not create Earth.
There's even more scans supporting planetary destruction:
"The Moon is on a collision course with Earth and it appears that there is nothing that can prevent TOTAL PLANETARY ANNAHILATION"
"
I won't let the Earth get DESTROYED"

Is it? I sincerely doubt that.
Are you suggesting these countries (where the whole series occurs) isn't part of the Planet/World?

I can definitely see how the second one makes sense, but I'm conflicted on if Naruto is a reliable narrator.
Are you suggesting these countries (where the whole series occurs) isn't part of the Planet/World?
Crazy how that has literally nothing to do with what I said.

@The_one_you_least_expect Something I would like to add is that I consider that Hagoromo's feat by launching the Moon after Kaguya's defeat is faithful to the anime, because the movie shows the same thing, in addition to the fact that the manga itself implies that it did happen that way, for which is still a 5-B feat
Additionally, the Wiki itself uses this:
Moon level (Madara was getting close to Hagoromo's power prior to increasing his power by absorbing the God Tree[147][148]. Getting close to Hagoromo's power implies Madara would be nearer to Hagoromo's level of strength than he would be far from it, thus he would be at least half as strong as Hagoromo. Madara's power far surpassed Obito's[149][Statistics Values 1])
But reject this:

Madara comparable to Hagoromo and possibly Kaguya

Edit: Also this: Sasuke comparable to Hagoromo

I don't understand, why does it work in some cases but not in others?

References for Common Feats needs a pulverization calc for Earth on it. I feel like that would massively improve things here.

2 and 3. Based on the current evidence it looks too speculative for a solid rating for Kaguya.
Alright
I'll try to respond regarding number 2 soon
Number is already accepted on his profile so there's not much either of us can do until a downgrade CRT is made

Why on earth were they sending people into bomb shelters if they thought the earth was about to be blown up?
To save them from the meteors (Sasuke destroyed one)? They even planned on wiping out the Moon, they'd for sure expect fragements of the moons from falling. That doesn't change much to the feat tbh

can anyone give me the TLDR
Most arguments agianst Hagoromo’s TK scaling hasn’t provided any evidence to suggest the usage of special tk that’s not combat applicable. There hasn’t been to much talk on sasuke’s tk scaling to Hagoromo’s. Discussion weather or not toneri was gonna destroy the earth or not has been the main talking point as of right now

2 and 3. Based on the current evidence it looks too speculative for a solid rating for Kaguya.
First, we have a direct statement
Mother was powerful more than any other.
As if that's not enough, Hagoromo implied that Kaguya was a higher power ceiling than himself when describing Madara.
The presence of this two statements alone should take Kaguya above Hagoromo in all combat statistics.

Deva path TK is not a prep time ability like Konan's 6 billion bombs, a suicide ability like Deidara's C0, or an ability that takes too much time to achieve it's full potential like Kaguya's ETSO that one can argue against others scaling to it.

As said earlier, it makes no sense for Hagoromo not to utilize an ability that's nearly 10x of Kaguya's power in a fight that took months.

For number 3, apart from the profiles already accepting it, the two statements above were made by a much older Hagoromo.
So even if for some reason, Kaguya fight Hags doesn't scale to the moon throw, Kaguya being more powerful than any other puts her above ALL versions of Hagoromo.

As said earlier, it makes no sense for Hagoromo not to utilize an ability that's nearly 10x of Kaguya's power in a fight that took months.
That's assuming he can actually use it on her that way. As far as I can tell, it's just his manipulation of the Chibaku Tensei that is that strong.

How come Sasuke never telekinetically freeze or grab or hit his opponents? Wouldn't that be useful?

Last edited:
Sasuke doesn't even use half of his kit, so I don't think that's a good argument.

He's never tried using Genjutsu against his opponents, despite there being a possibility of it working, nor does he use any of the Paths.
You mean Boruto Era Sasuke doesn't use a vast majority of his kit, Shippuden Sasuke used his kit quite effectively when he could.

Sasuke doesn't even use half of his kit, so I don't think that's a good argument.

He's never tried using Genjutsu against his opponents, despite there being a possibility of it working, nor does he use any of the Paths.
Pretty much one of my points. Sasuke never uses half his kit, but we're also expecting that Hagoromo uses all of his.

I some guy agree with proposal 3. The earth being totally anilated is too much of a blatant statement for me. Especially when the 5C feats in the verse are preformed by a literally dying hagoromo or are done really easily by other characters.

True but I feel like although he may not have used it, I think the fact that he claims inferiority to her, would mean that regardless of what he could've or would've used his TK, regardless of if he actually did use it or not, it wouldn't have worked against her. That's how I see it.

True but I feel like although he may not have used it, I think the fact that he claims inferiority to her, would mean that regardless of what he could've or would've used his TK, regardless of if he actually did use it or not, it wouldn't have worked against her. That's how I see it.
Pretty much this
With Sasuke and Hagoromo's level of intelligence, one can pretty much argue that they deemed it to be a waste of effort
Sasuke sealed momoshiki in a chibaku tensei and he broke out fairly easily

Yeah, the hypothesis on if he used it or not on her can be confirmed to be true since he conceded inferiority to Kaguya

Kaguya has a super move that is far superior to Hagoromo's TK. She doesn't need striking strength and durability superior than that to be better than Hagoromo.

This all just feels like nitpicking.

Even if for some reason, Hagoromo is referring to a technique Kaguya doesn't have the motivation to use (using a dimension busting attack on a "nursery" you're trying to protect and potentially erasing all your "nourishment" in the infinite tsukuyomi), it doesn't affect the inference that Hagoromo did attempt to use a technique that's apparently 10x Kaguya against her in a battle where they fought for months
Or, due to his intelligence, he determined that it won't be effective in taking her down.

The Hagoromo profile overhaul thread already explained in detail why Hagoromo's moon throw isn't dependent on Chibaku Tensei.

This is getting drawn out than necessary

Kaguya has a super move that is far superior to Hagoromo's TK. She doesn't need striking strength and durability superior than that to be better than Hagoromo.
It is your burden to prove Hag was accounting for ETSO when he asserted that Kaguya is more powerful than him & ham. Hag has no prior knowledge of ETSO, he and Ham fought a Kaguya that was in the form of a mindless and unstable kaiju, he even backs it up by saying the ten-tails/kaguya was on rampage trying to reclaim all lost chakra. Someone whose sole goal is to reclaim chakra immediately won't utilize an attack that takes 15 years to mature plus their fight happened on earth Kaguya would refrain from destroying her nursery.

It is your burden to prove Hag was accounting for ETSO when he asserted that Kaguya is more powerful than him & ham. Hag has no prior knowledge of ETSO, he and Ham fought a Kaguya that was in the form of a mindless and unstable kaiju, he even backs it up by saying the ten-tails/kaguya was on rampage trying to reclaim all lost chakra. Someone whose sole goal is to reclaim chakra immediately won't utilize an attack that takes 15 years to mature plus their fight happened on earth Kaguya would refrain from destroying her nursery.
Granted but you're conflating Hagoromo's statement on Kaguya and his fight against the Juubi. Neither have anything to do with each other so I don't know why you're bringing up the Juubi fight.

Granted but you're conflating Hagoromo's statement on Kaguya and his fight against the Juubi. Neither have anything to do with each other so I don't know why you're bringing up the Juubi fight.
Kaguya is the juubi, Hag & Ham fought Juubiya This is basic Nard knowledge Damage🗿

Even after Hag became a juubi jin, even after he performed a Low 5-B feat towards the end of his life while weakened, he still asserted that he is inferior to Kaguya in terms of power. Sasuke who had half of Hag's chakra and could sense the other half in Naruto shat his pants when he felt Kaguya's chakra. Kishimoto has gone out of his way to establish that Kaguya is the most powerful person in Shippuden yet you think otherwise.

No kidding. My point is that Hagoromo didn't know that. Any statement he made about Kaguya has nothing to do with the Juubi.

Even after Hag became a juubi jin, even after he performed a Low 5-B feat towards the end of his life while weakened, he still asserted that he is inferior to Kaguya in terms of power. Sasuke who had half of Hag's chakra and could sense the other half in Naruto shat his pants when he felt Kaguya's chakra. Kishimoto has gone out of his way to establish that Kaguya is the most powerful person in Shippuden yet you think otherwise.

Kaguya is currently the highest rated character for the verse on our profiles, no?

No kidding. My point is that Hagoromo didn't know that. Any statement he made about Kaguya has nothing to do with the Juubi.
Cool but I am not arguing that either. I mentioned the juubi to show you why Hag has no prior knowledge of ETSO, you can go back to my post. To even add more proof of Hag not knowing shit about ETSO. The databook implies kaguya is only able to create such a large TSO because she absorbed the shinobi of todays' chakra. During Hagoromo's time, the masses couldn't even store chakra till he taught them. Plus people of naruto era having more chakra compared to back then (pre-ninshu) when chakra just existed in its raw state (physical and mental energy separately)
Kaguya is currently the highest rated character for the verse on our profiles, no?
With ETSO yea, without it she just scales to 5-C; 88.74 exatons while EOS Shippuden Nard & Sasu scale to 266 exatons at full power. If we go by the wiki profiles, Nard & Sasu oneshot Kaguya by themselves lol which is just false. We all read the Kag vs Nard & Sasu, she was dogwalking them till they got help.

If we go by the wiki profiles, Nard & Sasu oneshot Kaguya by themselves lol which is just false. We all read the Kag vs Nard & Sasu, she was dogwalking them till they got help.
Okay? Why don't we just scale her to Naruto and Sasuke then? Is there a reason for that?

EDIT: Wait, we do... What are you talking about them one-shotting her?

Okay? Why don't we just scale her to Naruto and Sasuke then? Is there a reason for that?
Not the purpose of the thread, we are trying to upscale her from Hag's TK, pls do not go off-point. You have yet to explain why it isn't possible? You have asked more questions than you have given counter-arguments.
EDIT: Wait, we do... What are you talking about them one-shotting her?
???
Read the statistic values for Nard, Sasu and Kag (without TSO) in their AP, Dura, Striking section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back