• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto power scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 4 tailed naruto is large town level then shouldnt orochimaru also be large town level since he fought him when naruto yamato sakura and sai were going to his hideout

and if this is true shouldnt hiruzen and tsunade be scaled off of that considering they both fought orochimaru

second thing about scaling is that ay pushed back kcm1 naruto(in strenght) when he tried to join the war and kcm1 naruto is atleast large town level so this should scale to ay killer bee(as he is stronger than him)and tsunade(same as killer bee) and edo/live madara

The Naruto threads need to stop, also Orochimaru didn't even damage Naruto nor did he tank his attacks iirc so why would he scale?

He punched him, but I seen damage. If he damage him with a punch then his sword would have did something but it only pushed him. Also that second image shows the snakes getting burned... I don't see them damaging Naruto.

1. All they did was wrap around his arm and get burned... That's not tanking anything, they didn't get hit.

2. With the Rashomon walls, he didn't tank the full blast with his normal Durability so it doesn't scale.

also when i punch another average human i dont make his face explode or cut him up so i dont understand that about not damaging him also didnt base jiraiya tank one of 4 tail narutos punches while they were training stating it was one of 2 times he almost died

He was left with a scare so he didn't tank anything. Also we didn't see the fight, show me where Jiraiya tanks 4 tails Naruto's Attacks?.

Show me the scan of him saying he tank multiple attacks from 4 Tails Naruto, Showing them his scare doesn't in anyway mean he tanked attacks, it just means he got hit.

he survived it didnt he and he was in base form

if we are gonna go about scan we may as well rework every profile

ShrekAlmighty said:
he survived it didnt he and he was in base form

if we are gonna go about scan we may as well rework every profile
1. I don't think you understand, he survived... But that doesn't mean he tanked the attack nor does it means he scales, lots of characters in fiction get cut across the chest by someone and survive but that doesn't mean their durability is that high otherwise they wouldn't have got cut. We didn't see the fight so we don't know what happened.

2. We use scans to help confirm things but you have yet to show me the scan of Jiraiya stating he took multiple attacks from Naruto

also didnt gaara pierce sage madara

Izrezak.PNG4
Izrezak.PNG5
Izrezak.PNG6
with his sand and completely hold madara still

madara then tanked a beat down from tailed beast

madara tanks tailed beasts so large island level

if u say he regenerated i doubt a large town level+ would look any different from mashed potato after getting hit by

large island level attacks

since gaara pierced him and dealt damage to him he should scale

also i really dont understand why madara(sage) is only large island level with limbo considering limbo is just his clones in another dimension that are invisible and are mostly immune to physical attack

ay and tsunade should already scale to gaara just like kcm naruto but if u dont belive me tailed beast naruto proceeds to attack madaras susanoo and does the same thing as tsunade did and ay stops susanoos attack with his hand

Izrezak.PNG8
Izrezak.PNG9
Izrezak.PNG10
Izrezak.PNG11
Izrezak.PNG13

Sage Madara is already Large Island Level. The profile only states that he used the Limbo Clone ability to hurt the Tailed Beasts but that doesnt mean he is only High 6-C with his clones.

Also Garra had Shukaku's help when he pierced him so he should not scale.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Sage Madara is already Large Island Level. The profile only states that he used the Limbo Clone ability to hurt the Tailed Beasts but that doesnt mean he is only High 6-C with his clones.

Also Garra had Shukaku's help when he pierced him so he should not scale.
sorry but his durabilty is atleast town level and striking strenght without limbo is large town level + which obviously wouldnt work il give u that thing about gaara eventho shukaku barely did anything but how do u explain tsunade and ay doing same thing as tailed beast naruto

Look I've literally sick of these Naruto threads that continuesly bring up changes, this is almost bad as the Dragon Ball Super Revisions that keep being brought up. First we talk about Orochimaru scaling to 4 tails the Jiraiya is brought up and now Madara... Who's next

I'm not going to address your points because I'm just tired of Naruto in general so sorry, others can deal with this. These characters likely won't even stay this way after the revision so I don't see the point but that's just me.

ShrekAlmighty said:
fair enough i respect your opinion sorry for bothering u if it is really that annoying
It's not you and you didn't bother me, I've just seen too many threads about Naruto threads and when something else comes up it's hard to keep track.

Well considering that the characters stats will probably change after the revisions perhaps it's pointless to keep arguing about this.

I think we should wait to make further threads, but Orochimaru needed 3 Rashomon for Naruto's TBB, which is what makes him town level iirc.

revision aint gonna be for some time and i really want to know what will vs battles staff think since i put some work into this but guess we just wait and see

I disagree about the whole revision part, unless stated that someone is working on them right now then i do not see the problem with creating these threads, the Revision is incomplete and will stay that way likely for a while, meaning it could take up till next year for anything to happen, so complaining about naruto threads isnt going to do anything, if you your sick of naruto then ignore the thread.

LordGriffin1000 makes sense to me.

Should I close this thread?

it could,I never said it would, the revision from earlier took more than 6 months so another 6 months isnt impossible

Lina was supposed to handle the revision, and he has been uncertain about staying in the wiki lately, so we will see what happens.

I understand and thats why im saying unless we know for sure we have someone to take over the revisions, complaining about naruto threads isnt going to help.

Well, we cannot constantly focus on Naruto, especially as nobody in the current staff is very interested or knowledgeable about it.

we dont have to constantly focus on it but it would be unfair to prohibit revisions or Discussions because of lack of interest. if we find another person to calc the rest or lina returns and we continue the revision then yes we should postpone upgrade threads but until then there isnt much we can do with out coming off biased

Actually.. cant we implement the parts that have been Revised by Gwen? i mean he did a large part of it already and pretty much whats left will only change the top tiers anyway

Shadowbokunohero said:
Actually.. cant we implement the parts that have been Revised by Gwen? i mean he did a large part of it already and pretty much whats left will only change the top tiers anyway
Actually not all of them were fully evalueted and that requires a thread while showing all the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back