• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Profile CRT | Clean Up Edition

I'm not exactly sure if "Shinobi physiology" is the right term. Seems more like "standard Shinobi skillset". Same with Jinchurikis. Pre-karma Kawaki for example has the same physiology as Pre-karma Boruto but doesn't have access to the basic Shinobi abilities since he never attended the academy.

But that's just semantics. The idea of writing these into blogs and using them to clean up the profiles sounds really good

I'm not exactly sure if "Shinobi physiology" is the right term. Seems more like "standard Shinobi skillset". Same with Jinchurikis. Pre-karma Kawaki for example has the same physiology as Pre-karma Boruto but doesn't have access to the basic Shinobi abilities since he never attended the academy.

But that's just semantics. The idea of writing these into blogs and using them to clean up the profiles sounds really good
Yeah, I can agree with this

It seems nice and all, really appreciate the hardwork put into these, But could you extrapolate more on "Soul manipulation" falling into the shinobi category.

It would be safe to say it applies to resistances rather than abilities.
I think the new chakra blog Slayer is cooking will emphasize more on this meta

ask next time before using other people's blogs 🗿

there's a reason I haven't posted the Shinobi blog myself yet. not only was it incomplete but certain things on it will only be sensible to propose when paired with Slayer's updated chakra blog.

if you still want to propose your other two blogs that's fine, however, please remove mine from the CRT.

Last edited:
ask next time before using other people's blogs 🗿

there's a reason I haven't posted the Shinobi blog myself yet. not only was it incomplete but certain things on it will only be sensible to propose when paired with Slayer's updated chakra blog.

if you still want to propose your other two blogs that's fine, however, please remove mine from the CRT.
Ah, I apologize mate, I’ll remove your blog

Both of the blogs look good but it needs a minor correction. Attack reflection should be removed from the P&A of Ōtsutsuki Vessels. Karma has never been shown to do that.

Weapon Creation should be added to Ōtsutsukis P&A, it is a basic ability for them. Lastly, Ōtsutsukis should be awarded Biological manipulation because of karma, it essentially rewrites their host's genetic profile.

Both of the blogs look good but it needs a minor correction. Attack reflection should be removed from the P&A of Ōtsutsuki Vessels. Karma has never been shown to do that.

Weapon Creation should be added to Ōtsutsukis P&A, it is a basic ability for them. Lastly, Ōtsutsukis should be awarded Biological manipulation because of karma, it essentially rewrites their host's genetic profile.
Aight, I'll make the changes

I agree that we don't really need a Jinchuriki "Physiology", but one for the Otsutuskis seems a good idea and the blog looks good

You can add a few images to enhance its visuals, like I used on the Noble Physiology page and the Demon Physiology page
Sorry it took a while, I've updated them

From the Otsutsuki Physiology:
Energy Absorption (Can absorb the techniques of others)
This needs a scan and reference.
Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (With Space-Time Portal. Can create a rift in space-time, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions)
Same problem here.
Enhanced Absorption (via Partial Ōtsutsuki Form, can freely absorb chakra, not just techniques)
And here.
Immortality (Types 3, 4, 6 and 8 via Karma)
This needs a justification for all of these types.
Attack Reflection (Can return any attack they absorb back amplified)
Needs a scan and reference.
Weapon Creation (Can create various tools and weapons from chakra)
Same as above.

There’s parts of the Jinchuriki Physiology page that have the same issues, but I don’t think we really need a page for that to begin with.

Same problem here.

And here.

Same as above.

There’s parts of the Jinchuriki Physiology page that have the same issues, but I don’t think we really need a page for that to begin with.
Aight, I’ll get to these soon

Same problem here.

And here.

Same as above.

And they're done. I guess we can discard the Jinchuuriki physiology. Let me know when I can apply these

Last edited:
Back