• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochimaru had to sneak attack the fourth Kazekage since he did not wanted to get attacked by golden sand.

He can kill them, yes. Sakura also killed him with one blow and it was implied that him "wanting to die" was more like him letting Sakura land that hit. If it had connected, it would have killed him whether he wanted to die or not.

Kepekley23 said:
I don't exactly remember, but i'm pretty sure Tailed Beast Sage Mode Naruto = BSM Naruto, and he scales to the Larval Shinju in this form, no?
Yeah. Oh well, I guess TFO could mention more later, but after this thread is done.

You can add to Sasuke's striking strength that he forced Haku to dodge his kick, and Haku survived KN0 Naruto's punch that smashed his mirrors. And Edo Haku defended an attack from Lee, iirc.

For Base Naruto's durability, add that he tanked attacks from a partially transformed Gaara. If it's worth noting, at that time, CS1 Sasuke was feeling insecure about Naruto's strength and Naruto could physically harm Gaara with his Naruto Rendan, even though Gaara apparently defended with his sand.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Sasori died after he transferred to another puppet body didn't he? His main body was just sealed by the thing Sakura threw at him IIRC.
Chiyo:

"Sasori saw my final attack, but for some reason, he didn't dodge it. I think he was ready to die.""

Debate is over. Sasori died because he let the attack the connect, not because he somehow was suppressing his defenses.

Because he should be superior to jonin like Ittan? Kankuro is also using his main puppet body if it was much weaker than his other puppets he wouldn't bother with it.

Why should he be superior to jonin like Ittan when he got killed by Sakura and Chiyo?

I'm having a problem with Choji's power being treated as an outlier. The Butterfly Mode at the TIme was a Suicide Move and his AP comes from him focussing his entire Chakra into his Hand. This does not make him superior to Tsunade - she can throw hundreds of these punches. And I have to point out that her Strengh Feat of Swinging around Gamabuntas Titanic Blade is not yet calced.

Because he wanted to die and it wasn't his main body? If he was much weaker than jonin like Ittan Kankuro wouldn't bother using Sasori's main body as his main puppet when his other puppets are stronger.

@Kep

1. You did an amazing job! And thanks for the help.

2. While these look good their are some problems with the powerscaling but I really don't want to derail this as this is about who needs help.

Wait, I found a mistake. Kurama is listed as City level physically for smashing Madara's Susanoo and overpowering Obito's controlled tailed beasts, but both are Mountain level.

Secondly, because I was suspicious that KN8 Naruto hadn't been scaled to Nagato's Chibaku Tensei for quite some time, I looked through some old threads and I found out that he was downgraded because he only stayed on the surface and destroyed some rocks. So, KN8 should be Mountain level like you proposed, and it's also >>>>>>> KN4.

Also, Kurama shouldn't be Country level since Naruto and Minato combined their power with his, along with the former stacking Sage Mode with his Bijuu Mode. It'd mess up scaling too. Country level Kurama = Country level Madara and Hashirama.

Aright. I'll fix all of that later.

Also, don't SM Hashirama, EMS Sasuke, and Madara scale to Naruto and Sasuke's 6-B feat?

@Burning Full Fingers@Kepekley23

hashirama said he is no match for incomplete juubito so no they dont scale to BSM

reason BSM naruto had chakra from other 6 biju

@Kep

Not sure about Madara, but Perfect Susanoo Sasuke with Juugo's curse mark destroyed part of Juubito's TSB shield, so he needs another key.

Iirc, the basis of Hashirama scaling was that he had more chakra than Naruto, but as has been said several times, higher chakra doesn't necessarily equate to higher AP. I don't remember what form of the Juubi he restrained though

Just realized the calculation for the Susanoo-Kyubi combo puts it at Small Country level

So?Naruto and Sasuke were also no match for Juubito,Obito was dodging every single one of their attacks and smashed them in the end,he lost only because of plot.Hashi also could not fight him because of speed difference and being Edo(original Hashi should be stronger then his edo self).Naruto with only 50% of Kurama can not be stronger then Hashi in his Prime.

Also,forgot to mention,there is no way Sasuke's Complete Susanoo(the one he used against juubito) is stronger than Madara's Perfect Susanoo,even if Jugo added some senjutsu chakra.

It's great that this process has finally started but there are really a lot of things that are left out and completely affect the review and capabilities of the different characters:

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Sasuke_creates_a_thunderstorm

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Nagato's_Chibaku_Tensei_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Jiraiya's_Gamayu_Endan_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Choji's_Cho_Baika_no_Jutsu_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Nagato's_Rain_Tiger_at_Will_Technique_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Gaara's_Prison_Sand_Burial_Calc

User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Sasuke_The_Last_destroys_a_meteorite_calc

So at least up to where this revision process would be in the same as before with only some important inclusions to some characters but not all. Even much of the calculations used in the suggested profiles have a considerable amount of errors and many of the characters best feats are not taken into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back