• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For everyone who thinks Konoha 11 wasn’t fleshed out or needed more in Shippuden than they got in Part 1, why don’t you guys acknowledge the vast majority of other new characters that got introduce and fleshed out? I mean, honestly, if you wanted to see more of the entirety of Konoha 11, who do you minimize in Shippuden without implying the series should’ve been longer than 700 Chapters?
The series should've been longer than 700 chapters.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. Since my sleep schedule is mandatory, my occasional lack of availability might give me some trouble. But would I lose? Nah, I'd win. While we go at it, you might even use The World or Crazy Diamond, But luckily for God's favorite blondie, I learned Killer Queen and would quickly explode you. You might then ask me "Did you win because you are Kira or are you Kira because you won?". Then I will reply "When it comes to my power and speed, nobody can even compete. Because throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the Honored one."

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. Since my sleep schedule is mandatory, my occasional lack of availability might give me some trouble. But would I lose? Nah, I'd win. While we go at it, you might even use The World or Crazy Diamond, But luckily for God's favorite blondie, I learned Killer Queen and would quickly explode you. You might then ask me "Did you win because you are Kira or are you Kira because you won?". Then I will reply "When it comes to my power and speed, nobody can even compete. Because throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the Honored one."
That's not how the word explode works.

Last edited:
Seeing how the world works and seeing the cause of conflict in the current era definitely would not be irrelevant to the story. The fact that the village hidden in the mist went through such a big change and it’s just brushed off is so odd. Especially when it lines up with breaking the cycle of hatred.
But it is
How the village transformed is of little consequence as it doesn't affect the main story
The relevant part about Yagura was when Obito controlled him. Which was shown onscreen
The village transformed because of Mei and it's still transforming under Chojuro. Both of which was stated.
The Village Hidden in the Mist
They leave behind a terrible past, towards a new political administration!!

This village is located between the mountains, in a territory constantly covered by a thick fog, isolated from foreign countries. The terror regime of the Fourth Mizukage Yagura continued, but in recent years Terumi Mei has taken over as the Fifth Mizukage. Thanks to this radical change, the village’s policies were revolutionized, and Kirigakure aimed to be reborn as a more “open” village.
Uh, showing Gaara's father in a flashback was highly relevant to the plot.
That was in regards to his interaction with Gaara.
Not anything about his reign as kage

But it is
How the village transformed is of little consequence as it doesn't affect the main story
The relevant part about Yagura was when Obito controlled him. Which was shown onscreen
The village transformed because of Mei and it's still transforming under Chojuro. Both of which was stated.
It is as already stated on how it lines up with the theme of the series and it’s a plot hole that obito was somehow able to control a perfect jinchurikai

It is as already stated on how it lines up with the theme of the series and it’s a plot hole that obito was somehow able to control a perfect jinchurikai
Obito has already shown the ability to project himself into a Jinchūriki's mindscape to put the Bijū under a Genjutsu as he did this with Kurama when he was in Kushina, so an even more experienced Obito should be able to do the same to Isobu and Yagura.

Obito has already shown the ability to project himself into a Jinchūriki's mindscape to put the Bijū under a Genjutsu as he did this with Kurama when he was in Kushina, so an even more experienced Obito should be able to do the same to Isobu and Yagura.
not really, the whole point of a perfect jinchurikai being immune to genjustu is that the tailed beast can wake the host up. And it should work vice versa as well. edo itachi was incapable of keeping bee in a genjustu soooo…

not really, the whole point of a perfect jinchurikai being immune to genjustu is that the tailed beast can wake the host up. And it should work vice versa as well. edo itachi was incapable of keeping bee in a genjustu soooo…
That just means Obito caught them both lacking at the same time and even then we have no shown feats of the Jinchūriki waking their Bijū up.

I mean, YM Obito could easily control Kurama with a regular Sharingan Genjutsu, and he had the Mangekyo, and Kurama isn't THAT different from the other Bijuu, so it's all on the table.

Back