• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For everyone who thinks Konoha 11 wasn’t fleshed out or needed more in Shippuden than they got in Part 1, why don’t you guys acknowledge the vast majority of other new characters that got introduce and fleshed out? I mean, honestly, if you wanted to see more of the entirety of Konoha 11, who do you minimize in Shippuden without implying the series should’ve been longer than 700 Chapters?
The series should've been longer than 700 chapters.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. Since my sleep schedule is mandatory, my occasional lack of availability might give me some trouble. But would I lose? Nah, I'd win. While we go at it, you might even use The World or Crazy Diamond, But luckily for God's favorite blondie, I learned Killer Queen and would quickly explode you. You might then ask me "Did you win because you are Kira or are you Kira because you won?". Then I will reply "When it comes to my power and speed, nobody can even compete. Because throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the Honored one."

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. Since my sleep schedule is mandatory, my occasional lack of availability might give me some trouble. But would I lose? Nah, I'd win. While we go at it, you might even use The World or Crazy Diamond, But luckily for God's favorite blondie, I learned Killer Queen and would quickly explode you. You might then ask me "Did you win because you are Kira or are you Kira because you won?". Then I will reply "When it comes to my power and speed, nobody can even compete. Because throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the Honored one."
That's not how the word explode works.

Last edited:
Seeing how the world works and seeing the cause of conflict in the current era definitely would not be irrelevant to the story. The fact that the village hidden in the mist went through such a big change and it’s just brushed off is so odd. Especially when it lines up with breaking the cycle of hatred.
But it is
How the village transformed is of little consequence as it doesn't affect the main story
The relevant part about Yagura was when Obito controlled him. Which was shown onscreen
The village transformed because of Mei and it's still transforming under Chojuro. Both of which was stated.
The Village Hidden in the Mist
They leave behind a terrible past, towards a new political administration!!

This village is located between the mountains, in a territory constantly covered by a thick fog, isolated from foreign countries. The terror regime of the Fourth Mizukage Yagura continued, but in recent years Terumi Mei has taken over as the Fifth Mizukage. Thanks to this radical change, the village’s policies were revolutionized, and Kirigakure aimed to be reborn as a more “open” village.
Uh, showing Gaara's father in a flashback was highly relevant to the plot.
That was in regards to his interaction with Gaara.
Not anything about his reign as kage

But it is
How the village transformed is of little consequence as it doesn't affect the main story
The relevant part about Yagura was when Obito controlled him. Which was shown onscreen
The village transformed because of Mei and it's still transforming under Chojuro. Both of which was stated.
It is as already stated on how it lines up with the theme of the series and it’s a plot hole that obito was somehow able to control a perfect jinchurikai

It is as already stated on how it lines up with the theme of the series and it’s a plot hole that obito was somehow able to control a perfect jinchurikai
Obito has already shown the ability to project himself into a Jinchūriki's mindscape to put the Bijū under a Genjutsu as he did this with Kurama when he was in Kushina, so an even more experienced Obito should be able to do the same to Isobu and Yagura.

Obito has already shown the ability to project himself into a Jinchūriki's mindscape to put the Bijū under a Genjutsu as he did this with Kurama when he was in Kushina, so an even more experienced Obito should be able to do the same to Isobu and Yagura.
not really, the whole point of a perfect jinchurikai being immune to genjustu is that the tailed beast can wake the host up. And it should work vice versa as well. edo itachi was incapable of keeping bee in a genjustu soooo…

not really, the whole point of a perfect jinchurikai being immune to genjustu is that the tailed beast can wake the host up. And it should work vice versa as well. edo itachi was incapable of keeping bee in a genjustu soooo…
That just means Obito caught them both lacking at the same time and even then we have no shown feats of the Jinchūriki waking their Bijū up.

I mean, YM Obito could easily control Kurama with a regular Sharingan Genjutsu, and he had the Mangekyo, and Kurama isn't THAT different from the other Bijuu, so it's all on the table.

It's not a plot hole. Obito never at any point controlled a perfect jinjuriki. Don't know what y'all watched
The 4th mizukage was stated to be a perfect jinchurkai at the 5 kage summit
I mean, YM Obito could easily control Kurama with a regular Sharingan Genjutsu, and he had the Mangekyo, and Kurama isn't THAT different from the other Bijuu, so it's all on the table.
Controlling the biju isn’t the problem, it’s controlling both the jinchurkai and the biju at the same time that’s the problem
That just means Obito caught them both lacking at the same time and even then we have no shown feats of the Jinchūriki waking their Bijū up.
Just because we haven’t seen it doesn’t mean they can’t, breaking genjustu with a partner is supposed to be fairly easy as your partner shares there chakra with you to disrupt the genjustu(or something like) biju and jinjuraki share there chakra with each other(atleast when there on good terms)

Screenshot_2024-05-01-20-26-50-319_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

For everyone who thinks Konoha 11 wasn’t fleshed out or needed more in Shippuden than they got in Part 1, why don’t you guys acknowledge the vast majority of other new characters that got introduce and fleshed out? I mean, honestly, if you wanted to see more of the entirety of Konoha 11, who do you minimize in Shippuden without implying the series should’ve been longer than 700 Chapters?

Because people forget that the Konoha 11 are not the only side characters in the series

They forget that all the characters they love and even at times claim are better than the main characters like Sasuke and Naruto are actually side characters lmfao

"Guys like Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara, Shikamaru, Gaara, etc... are all better characters than the main cast"

My guy...hate to break it to you... but those are all side characters...anyone who isn't Naruto himself is a side character lmao

How about just admitting the series actually does have an amazing side cast and everyone's happy?

The 4th mizukage was stated to be a perfect jinchurkai at the 5 kage summit
Yagura Karatachi is directly compared to B in terms of control of Tailed Beast powers.
I don't recall any of this. If you got the scan link it. What I know is that yagura was stated to have control over his biju. That's a different thing than being a perfect jinjuriki. Yugito is put in same category as yagura in the databooks. Both can control their bijuu bit bee was the only stated perfect jinjuriki until naruto. Think of yagura as having as much control as kcm1 naruto.
Yagura and his bijuu were never in perfect Harmon like bee

Because people forget that the Konoha 11 are not the only side characters in the series

They forget that all the characters they love and even at times claim are better than the main characters like Sasuke and Naruto are actually side characters lmfao

"Guys like Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara, Shikamaru, Gaara, etc... are all better characters than the main cast"

My guy...hate to break it to you... but those are all side characters...anyone who isn't Naruto himself is a side character lmao

How about just admitting the series actually does have an amazing side cast and everyone's happy?
That is not at all the complaint. Just because someone's a side character doesn't mean they can't get any focus.

I don't recall any of this. If you got the scan link it. What I know is that yagura was stated to have control over his biju. That's a different thing than being a perfect jinjuriki. Yugito is put in same category as yagura in the databooks. Both can control their bijuu bit bee was the only stated perfect jinjuriki until naruto. Think of yagura as having as much control as kcm1 naruto.
Yagura and his bijuu were never in perfect Harmon like bee
There was a statement by someone who was a knowledgeable character, idk if it was a Kage or something, to the degree of "The only ones who could control a Bijuu were Hashirama and Madara... and maybe Yagura and B."

Ah, wait, this was Danzo, and he specifically said "TRUE control."

Plus, Yagura was stated to be completely in control in control of his Bijuu in a databook.
Complete control ≠ perfect jinjuriki.
Same statement for yugito. When naruto had kcm1 he also had complete control over kurama power. Was still not a perfect jinjuriki

Anyways imma go check out boruto’s anime
The anime has a lot of bad animations and some good ones. Lots of fillers and so on..
I suggest you read the manga it’s 80 chapters or thereabout. Also you can watch the anime from the Kara arc to code arc. I think the anime did more part on the detailing there

The anime has a lot of bad animations and some good ones. Lots of fillers and so on..
I suggest you read the manga it’s 80 chapters or thereabout. Also you can watch the anime from the Kara arc to code arc. I think the anime did more part on the detailing there
I’m looking at a filler list online and im mostly seeing anime cannon so im not sure

I’m looking at a filler list online and im mostly seeing anime cannon so im not sure
just watch every episode

if you truly want to skip out on non manga material then the order i suggest is as follows:
Academy Saga to Momoshiki Arc (Episode 1-66)

Chocho Arc [Written by Kishimoto himself, though it's up to you if you really want to watch it, not really relevant in the grand scheme of things] (Episode 67-69)

Parent and Child Day Arc [Novel Adaption] (93-95)

Steam Ninja Scrolls Arc [Novel Adaption] (106-111)

There's also the Time Travel arcs which take place 120-136, not really relevant in the grand scheme of things, but you may enjoy it since they travel back to the events of Part 1

Mujina Bandits Arc to Kawaki Arc (141-220)

Sasuke Retsuden Arc [Novel Adaption] to Code Assault Arc (282 to 293)

About 90 episodes give or take

I still recommend watching everything though, I'd like to see your thoughts on the anime as a whole, rather than just half of the anime

Last edited:
Honest to god, your BEST experience will be just to read the Manga and Watch the Fights, “Otherwise”, I suggest looking for the list that breaks the Anime down by arcs and watch the the ones that cover the manga material and leave out “Anime Canon” (Filler for all intents and purposes).

That is not at all the complaint. Just because someone's a side character doesn't mean they can't get any focus.

I do not disagree with this statement at all

I'm just saying the irony is that all the mf's who say the Naruto verse has one of the worst side characters in manga don't know wtf a side character is

Because these are the same mf's who continuously praise many of the actual side characters in the series even at times more than the main duo ( Naru and Sauce ) while not realizing they are indeed side characters

For example, can't tell you how many times I have to explain to someone that just because someone like Madara is a great main antagonist doesn't change his status as a side character

He's not Naruto and thus not a main character

Does that make sense?

Honest to god, your BEST experience will be just to read the Manga and Watch the Fights, “Otherwise”, I suggest looking for the list that breaks the Anime down by arcs and watch the the ones that cover the manga material and leave out “Anime Canon” (Filler for all intents and purposes).
Isn’t the anime supposed to be more detailed or something?

Back