• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it is but it also has fluff that may or may not ruin your experience of the series.

it didn't for me but it did for alot of people

Watched 5 episodes of boruto so far, it’s not bad so far. Boruto has made himself pretty distinguished from his father tbh he feels more like Minato to me. Most of the kids don’t feel like carbon copies of there parents(expect for maybe shikiadai). Mitsukai is the most interesting so far. But the fact that the kids haven’t told any of the adults about the weird chakra making evil or boruto’s eye is odd.

But the fact that the kids haven’t told any of the adults about the weird chakra making evil or boruto’s eye is odd.
Only few of the kids know at this point (Boruto, Mitsuki, Inojin and Shikadai?), with Boruto being the only one who can see the chakra.

But Boruto doesn't want to get the adults involved because he wants to prove that he (they) can do it on his own without help of the adults

Ichigo vs naruto is no where near as popular as Naruto vs Goku and he's 2-C yet you aren't scrambling to get Naruto there
Don't we have a discussion rule on not make nard vs ichigo because people made them all the time, plus goku is goku I will come after his ass after I am done with Mr. All race except black

okay what exactly are you planning with Goku?
Just gotta make nard L2C, since the only major difference is ap and nothing else. Nard has abilities advantage so it should be no problem. Hell when storm profiles were first introduced nard was rated L2C and he was put up against goku and everyone voted nard

Just gotta make nard L2C, since the only major difference is ap and nothing else. Nard has abilities advantage so it should be no problem. Hell when storm profiles were first introduced nard was rated L2C and he was put up against goku and everyone voted nard
yea the problem is Goku is 2-C which on the wiki is infinitely stronger than low 2-C. also when @omegabronic made that match Goku was only low 2-C back then as well. it's no longer fair

ignoring the fact that Goku might reach low 1-C soon anyway

Got up to ep 10, I can definitely see why people might not like this. In comparison to Naruto it’s much more “grounded” and “chill”. It’s not bad but I can see the complaints. The conflict between Naruto and boruto is kinda dumb. Like can’t Naruto have take a day or two off and leave on of his shadow clones to do the work well he spends some quality time with his family? I’m fine with naruto having trouble connecting to boruto considering bro was a whole orphan but naruto being absent really shouldn’t be a thing

Got up to ep 10, I can definitely see why people might not like this. In comparison to Naruto it’s much more “grounded” and “chill”. It’s not bad but I can see the complaints. The conflict between Naruto and boruto is kinda dumb. Like can’t Naruto have take a day or two off and leave on of his shadow clones to do the work well he spends some quality time with his family? I’m fine with naruto having trouble connecting to boruto considering bro was a whole orphan but naruto being absent really shouldn’t be a thing
RIGHT?! If anything you'd think him being an orphan would make Naruto want to spend as much time with his family as he possibly can.

yea the problem is Goku is 2-C which on the wiki is infinitely stronger than low 2-C. also when @omegabronic made that match Goku was only low 2-C back then as well. it's no longer fair

ignoring the fact that Goku might reach low 1-C soon anyway
Don't worry I will eventually have 2C nard in my grasp. Plus the L1C should not be a problem considering we have characters like shibi, that can make the otsutsuki dimension scale way higer then they are now

Don't worry I will eventually have 2C nard in my grasp. Plus the L1C should not be a problem considering we have characters like shibi, that can make the otsutsuki dimension scale way higer then they are now
yeah buddy, you're reaching WAYYYY too hard there. the day Naruto reaches 2-C is the day Goku reaches tier 0 basically

Anime >>> Manga

Range. Amps. Accelerated Development. Teleportation. Power Mimicry. And more, coming soon to a theater near you.
which keeps getting more and more restarted the longer he fights or the longer he is in Ultra Instinct
And daima might unironically end up making Goku a resistance god

Last edited:
Screenshot_2024-05-01-20-26-50-319_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

yeah buddy, you're reaching WAYYYY too hard there. the day Naruto reaches 2-C is the day Goku reaches tier 0 basically
Ohhh there is already a feat, obito used 7 tail beasts chakra to make a limited Tsukuyomi, which creates a one to one replica of the real world in terms of universal construct. This world can be accessed only by time-space ninjustsu, furthermore when nard returns to his original world he had minatos hokage cloak from the limited world which went away only because the limited Tsukuyomi was undone.
that's just another way of saying that all Naruto has is a few tricks up his sleeves whereas Goku hard outstats in pretty much everything. plus Goku's skill>>>
Nard out scales bro in intelligence, BIQ, and in general skill, the only thing goku is better at is ap

Last edited:
Back