• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku is 6th dimensional Naruto is 4th Dimensional Ichigo is Uni+ and Luffy is Large Planetary+
the problem with goku being 6D,is because,the literral daizenshou is a contradiction,because in reality,the dragon ball universe 7,is a literraly massive universe,not a universe with higher dimensions.

t3DDYXI.jpg

No one outside Vsbattle takes solar system Ichigo, multi continental Luffy seriously. Vsbattle is the goofy outsider.
The best part is that they complain about it and the site nonstop, but don't put their money where their mouth is and make a CRT to change it to what they believe or try to convince others with their arguments.

I feel like it's already a mistake to make the assumption that characters are the highest perceivable power level. This isn't Naruto exclusive. most verses have characters that through different interpretations can be several tiers higher and lower than usual. while vs wiki is flawed in many ways it's still just one interpretation of these characters. and the current interpretation is pretty decent. using an in-story planetary feat to scale God tiers to Planet Lvl - Large Planet Lvl. that's honestly crazy with the 0 planetary feats in Boruto. it's very possible to get them higher with statements, databooks, and narrative implications but you have to be able to prove it's consistent.

all of it's just interpretation base on the same evidence.

It's very rare that my own scaling matches that of the wiki.

but i dont consider the wiki wrong, just different.

The best part is that they complain about it and the site nonstop, but don't put their money where their mouth is and make a CRT to change it to what they believe or try to convince others with their arguments.
Exactly lol I always tell people on insta to come open a thread to discuss and it’s the same excuses every time

Back