• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruhh it was stated in the movie the moon would be torn apart by earths GBE. Causing a meteor showed whipping out most life on earth

CT was being made and moved from night till dawn fam and even then theirs still no time frame it could been several nights. Also it's filler and is contradicted by manga events
Yes and in both the movie and the novel it was also stated that the particular castle where hinata was would not even so much be scratched as the tenseigan chakra would protect it just fine. How is this stuff relevant to toneri scalling?

And by the way you do realise there's madara spreading the divine tree roots never even used

Yes and in both the movie and the novel it was also stated that the particular castle where hinata was would not even so much be scratched as the tenseigan chakra would protect it just fine. How is this stuff relevant to toneri scalling?

And by the way you do realise there's madara spreading the divine tree roots never even used
The divine tree stuff is horse shit wank that requires many assumptions

You know Boruto's chakra is still added to the Rasengan, right?

Adding earth's rotation could just be to make it permanent, not as a power boost

The divine tree stuff is horse shit wank that requires many assumptions
It's not. No one has to given time to calc it well because there had been other feats. Also I have no idea where this 5c downgrade is coming from.

Boruto said "this rasengan incorporates the rotation of the planet" so? That's his chakra added with the rotational energy of the planet. How does it downgrade if his already scales?

Honestly... I think i'm ok with the moon level scaling "if" it were to get debunked. I'm a fan of consistency, so whichever is most consistent is fine by me.

Look guys, I know speculation is like 95% of what makes this fun, but I personally think we ought to wait for more information/context regarding Uzuhiko before we come to any definitive conclusions. I don't feel like we know enough yet.

Look guys, I know speculation is like 95% of what makes this fun, but I personally think we ought to wait for more information/context regarding Uzuhiko before we come to any definitive conclusions. I don't feel like we know enough yet.
Tbh it might be explained better in later chapters. We don't really know enough

chudcity.PNG

the smoke ^

Well if he drastically altered the planet’s rotation he’d kill everyone on the planet, throwing shit into space.
And half the bijuu explosions should've wiped all life on Earth via consecutive effects but they didn't.

Are we seriously being dragged back into this debate

Also for reference, idc whether or not Boruto is actually spinning the planet, I just did it for fun

Last edited:
And half the bijuu explosions should've wiped all life on Earth via consecutive effects but they didn't.

Are we seriously being dragged back into this debate

Also for reference, idc whether or not Boruto is actually spinning the planet, I just did it for fun
Welp daemon did actually say "the whole planet"

Welp daemon did actually say "the whole planet"
Yeah, it does say:
"Hmm... So Boruto's the one... making the ground tremble?
Or rather, it's the entire Earth. This attack... ...makes use of planetary spin."
And Code does say that it's not simple dodging, but it's much better to just wait for the next chapter or whenever we'll get more details

Official is out so apparently Uzuhiko is Rasengan plus Earth spin combined. Since it’s a combination it’s AP should be much higher than just the Earth spin.

Yeah, it does say:
"Hmm... So Boruto's the one... making the ground tremble?
Or rather, it's the entire Earth. This attack... ...makes use of planetary spin."
And Code does say that it's not simple dodging, but it's much better to just wait for the next chapter or whenever we'll get more details
Yeah it also seems like the earth rotational spin is added to his attack. So it's boruto ap+rotational energy of the planet

I am shocked the Boruto manga has a feat which eclipses the ~megaton of TNT range at all. Thought Uzuhiko would be some featless protective barrier...lmao
Bruh and this is just Base Boruto, without karma, jougan, shinjutsu(uzuhiko might be who knows) and other OP shit he can possibly(not sure) do now like sage mode.

Boruto with sage mode would be ehh in my opinion but it’s possible given he uses toads now. I’m mainly interested in shinjutsu and other new stuff
Right, I dont think they will ever give Boruto sage mode. They arent even giving him Momoshikis Rinnegan, monkey golem or chakra weapons, either. Looks like they said "screw that" and are giving him mostly original jutsu and Jogan later on.

Are the toads his or is it possible Koji just gave them to him to plant on Code?
Good days when Boruto was still mountain level a best
Now I want real planet or dimension destroying, none of that weak ass "we can go all out here in this barren dimension" and then building level feats ensue, lol

Back