• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clear Lack of Reading Comprehension Above^

Take ur gooning to the Bleach Gen. Thread
How am i gooning? Your the one making assumptions isshiki is holding back without any evidence other then your fanfic interpretations. You make those same arguments. He was holding back against Becasue their where multiple instances where he could have just killed. His main concern was kawaki and boruto. Unless you have a statement you cant assert someone is holding back

How am i gooning? Your the one making assumptions isshiki is holding back without any evidence other then your fanfic interpretations. You make those same arguments. He was holding back against Becasue their where multiple instances where he could have just killed. His main concern was kawaki and boruto. Unless you have a statement you cant assert someone is holding back
SM Koji "clashes" with Isshiki once

then Isshiki proceeds literally stonewall his fire jutsu amped barrages with no damage, tank and easily dodge/avoid all his jutsu, sends him flying with one punch, and easily crushes him. He wasn't trying because he wanted for Koji to understand how futile of a task he was attempting, and how obvious it was that he was just a throwaway tool being used by Amado. It's not "fanfic interpretations" it's using context clues within the story.

SM Koji has no business scaling to Isshiki, and you're delusional if you think otherwise.

I can understand anybody arguing for Koji to scale to POT Jigen, or rather <5% POT Jigen, but Isshiki???? You can't be serious.

SM Koji "clashes" with Isshiki once

then Isshiki proceeds literally stonewall his fire jutsu amped barrages with no damage, tank and easily dodge/avoid all his jutsu, sends him flying with one punch, and easily crushes him. He wasn't trying because he wanted for Koji to understand how futile of a task he was attempting, and how obvious it was that he was just a throwaway tool being used by Amado. It's not "fanfic interpretations" it's using context clues within the story.

SM Koji has no business scaling to Isshiki, and you're delusional if you think otherwise.

I can understand anybody arguing for Koji to scale to POT Jigen, or rather <5% POT Jigen, but Isshiki???? You can't be serious.
Again your still making an assumption show me a statement saying he's holding back. Yeah he stone walled fireball justu but he didn't try to tank koji's rasangan which would have killed that's why he use Daikokuten because he was threatened by his attack

Strawman when did i say koji scaled to isshiki i said he did better than sasuke. Blocking one of his punches while sasuke was blizted and overpowered the whole time. Tho you can make a case for koji being rel to isshiki. Isshiki only won because of his annoying shrinking hax. If you take that away from him he likely would have lost

Again your still making an assumption show me a statement saying he's holding back. Yeah he stone walled fireball justu but he didn't try to tank koji's rasangan which would have killed that's why he use Daikokuten because he was threatened by his attack

Strawman when did i say koji scaled to isshiki i said he did better than sasuke. Blocking one of his punches while sasuke was blizted and overpowered the whole time. Tho you can make a case for koji being rel to isshiki. Isshiki only won because of his annoying shrinking hax. If you take that away from him he likely would have lost
He doesn't need a statement saying he is holding back. We all have eyes and can deduce things.

If you take your time to sit on your enemy shoulders and talk while he is attacking you are definitely holding back.

Ishikki literally said "with your level of skill immediately I awakened you should have known you stood no chance" this is well before ishikki used daikokuten.

Ishikki never considered kashik koji a threat so he never fought him seriously.

And which one is he didn't try to tank his rasengan. Like bro when you can just defeat the person why stand and wait for the person to attack?.

Did you just say without ishikki hax he would have lost?

Yeah he stone walled fireball justu but he didn't try to tank koji's rasangan which would have killed that's why he use Daikokuten because he was threatened by his attack
Prove that he was threatened by it. He also dodged Base Koji's hair spikes and LITERALLY STATES that Koji doesn't have the power to take him down. This is exactly what I mean by context clues. Amado and Isshiki are AWARE that Koji has no chance against Isshiki himself. Koji was just meant to force Isshiki out of Jigen, THAT WAS IT. Amado knew Koji didn't stand a chance, Isshiki knew that. Once Koji popped Sage Mode, he couldn't even damage Isshiki, and hardly stood a chance. Him managing to clash with Isshiki is an obvious outlier compared to his showings IN THE FIGHT itself, and his other feats in other fights.
thanks

Now your just making up stuff. Koji was blocking punches from jigen while sasuke was getting tossed around like a ragdoll. Koji even cornered isshiki with his toad flames and forced him to use Daikokuten.
Sasuke blocked one of Isshikis staff strikes too. Scaling off of Isshiki is a nightmare since he logically should have ragdolled and killed everybody with a punch or two, but I think his actions show he didnt go all out against Koji and he was way more brutal against Naruto and Sasuke. He only once used Daikokuten against Koji at the end, showed no Daikokuten box usage, and he wasted his opportunity to attack Koji after shrinking on talking instead of stomping on his neck like he did against Sasuke.

pFUTtIM.png

So War Arc Kakashi scales to 4.3Gt via his feats against the V2 Jinchuriki?

Edit: Also, where does 4.3Gt come from? I’m searching for the calc but can’t find it.

Last edited:
So War Arc Kakashi scales to 4.3Gt via his feats against the V2 Jinchuriki?

Edit: Also, where does 4.3Gt come from? I’m searching for the calc but can’t find it.
That value is for the Bijū's durability. It's derived from Gyūki surviving his own uncharged Bijūdama. The uncharged TBB is sitting at 15.5 Gigatons, so the value for their dura is downscaled all the way to baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons).

That value is for the Bijū's durability. It's derived from Gyūki surviving his own uncharged Bijūdama. The uncharged TBB is sitting at 15.5 Gigatons, so the value for their dura is downscaled all the way to baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons).
Why is it downscaled that far down if he survived it? Oh wait I remember, he wasn't completely fine.

Am I just really stupid or does Naruto's profile say that KCM2 without the avatar is Country Level? I thought he was only that strong with the Avatar since that's Kurama's full power?

He
Am I just really stupid or does Naruto's profile say that KCM2 without the avatar is Country Level? I thought he was only that strong with the Avatar since that's Kurama's full power?
He was only thay strong with kurama avatar when he first got the link. When it got more perfect he became stronger than even his avatar in just kcm2. With his kcm2 chakra fodder shinobi were able to fight and harm the juubi and he was even able to cut down his tails. That's why he is rated country level. It think country level+

He
He was only thay strong with kurama avatar when he first got the link. When it got more perfect he became stronger than even his avatar in just kcm2. With his kcm2 chakra fodder shinobi were able to fight and harm the juubi and he was even able to cut down his tails. That's why he is rated country level. It think country level+
Then shouldn't it still say "Higher with Kurama Avatar" on his Profile because it's consistently more powerful than KCM2 on its own?

It's because we currently accept Kurama Mode (KCM2) as having access to all of Kurama's power. Basically, the idea is that Kurama Mode is their version of full power Version 2, which is stated to possess the power of a Bijuu trapped in humanoid form. Meanwhile, Kurama Mode is obviously their version of Bijuu Mode, which offers the advantage of additional size, range, and most importantly, the ability to use Bijuu Bombs. This is more or less the reason why we currently don't differentiate between KM and the KA in stats. It's a bit confusing because Kurama Mode and the KA are visually distinct from standard Bijuu transformations (even the ones that Naruto himself used to undertake before mastering Kurama's chakra), but I think it makes sense.
He should get a "higher with Bijū Bombs" on his 2nd key, though.

It's because we currently accept Kurama Mode (KCM2) as having access to all of Kurama's power. Basically, the idea is that Kurama Mode is their version of full power Version 2, which is stated to possess the power of a Bijuu trapped in humanoid form. Meanwhile, Kurama Mode is obviously their version of Bijuu Mode, which offers the advantage of additional size, range, and most importantly, the ability to use Bijuu Bombs. This is more or less the reason why we currently don't differentiate between KM and the KA in stats. It's a bit confusing because Kurama Mode and the KA are visually distinct from standard Bijuu transformations (even the ones that Naruto himself used to undertake before mastering Kurama's chakra), but I think it makes sense.
He should get a "higher with Bijū Bombs" on his 2nd key, though.
That feels really weird to me, especially when we do state he gets stronger with the Avatar in Boruto and that's while stacking it on top of Six Paths Sage Mode.

Back