• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That first scan in the imgur looks fake. I feel like if there was a clear cut "he was going to destroy the solar system" statement we wouldnt be having this interpretative debate

Nah even I wouldn't say he's MFTL++++
He's immeasurable
Obito Almost Kills Naruto Minato Saves Naruto GIF - Obito Almost Kills  Naruto Minato Saves Naruto Kushina Screams - Discover & Share GIFs

Has anyone ever tried to calculate Madara illuminating the Moon?

Edit: Not necessary I don’t think. The energy in the Sun’s Luminosity is 3.8x10^26 per second. It’s High 6-A+ I think. Madara illuminating the moon comparable to the Sun’s Luminosity is just a Casual High 6-A Feat and they already scale over it.

Last edited:
I didn’t do any math here. That’s just what I saw was stated to the energy in the sun’s Luminosity 🤷‍♂️
That's the total energy emitted by the sun per sec. Only a small fraction of that is required to light up the moon. You need to calculate the flux.
Edit: the flux is almost same as Earth. So moon probably recieves close to 2.6 E16 Joules per sec. Probably less since I didn't account for angle of incidence. So yeah that's sad.

Last edited:
That's the total energy emitted by the sun per sec. Only a small fraction of that is required to light up the moon. You need to calculate the flux.
Edit: the flux is almost same as Earth. So moon probably recieves close to 2.6 E16 Joules per sec. Probably less since I didn't account for angle of incidence. So yeah that's sad.
I’m not talking about the degree to which the Moon is normally lit. I’m talking about when the moon was illuminated to appears as the sun and turn night into day, just like the sun.

I’m not talking about the degree to which the Moon is normally lit. I’m talking about when the moon was illuminated to appears as the sun and turn night into day, just like the sun.
Then it would be equal to the amount of energy Earth recieves per sec. Around 3.425 E17 Joules per sec. Since the moon isn't a mirror, it's efficiency according to Google is 10%. Then the total energy emitted towards the moon should be close to 3.425 E18 Joules per sec. (Didn't account for curvature). This is mountain lvl.

Then it would be equal to the amount of energy Earth recieves per sec. Around 3.425 E17 Joules per sec. Since the moon isn't a mirror, it's efficiency according to Google is 10%. Then the total energy emitted towards the moon should be close to 3.425 E18 Joules per sec. (Didn't account for curvature). This is mountain lvl.
Even at 10^26J, it was still far below where they scale anyways, which sucks… 😭

Back