• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A single kick (And there was only one iirc, not two), which doesn’t do any major or lasting damage is not a stomp, no matter how you try to spin it. And the rods AP / Speed isn’t affected by “Karma”. It’s affected by Daikokuten, which is the same in Base as it is in Karma forms. Even SPSM had trouble with it, and Base Naruto scales to Sasuke who had no problem “pulling them out”.

You are making major leaps in your argument that isn’t supported. Naruto was “inconvenienced” by the rods, it wasn’t a “Two Shot”.
The important thing is not to be right but to have a conversation. You want to be right and you're not even reading what I typed.
1. I never said there were 2 kicks. I made a comparison, Base naruto tried to attack jigen, jigen was so much faster that he went himself to naruto and kicked him away. Like bro wasn't even fast enough to block let alone dodge the attack. I compared it to the latter fight when naruto was in SPSM and was able to easily block a kick from V1 jigen.

2. What do you think a stomp is, did I say the kick was a stomp? A stomp is when you are very easily overpowered, like I even used code as an example. Base naruto was a mismatch, after 2 attacks he was out.

3. Yeah I disagree with your interpretation of jigen rods. They are obviously chakra rods so yeah their potency depends on how much chakra the user is putting so nope they are not the same for all forms of jigen. But for the sake of this argument let's say you're right . Let us say it scales to all his forms even V2, how is that relevant to my argument? My argument is "Base naruto was completely immobile by this bunch of sticks, SPSM naruto broke of those rods pretty easily. I was using that to show the clear power up naruto had. How is the rod scalling to jigen my business or my problem? Like how is that relevant to the argument.

And lastly SPSM never struggled to break out or remove the rods. They kept injuring him so yeah it was annoying, but we talking power here bro

You can argue it but nothing quantitiably proves it.
Again, you’re saying this… but we have evidence of Base Naruto’s feats not being 10x inferior or more than than SPSM’s and we know the SM Multiplier… what’s not quantifiable about these two things being true?
That'd be my line of thinking.
For or against SPSM being 10x or more superior to Base, and based on what if for?
It's unprovable that Base Naruto uses Six Paths chakra afaik
How did you get to this conclusion? Sasuke has had access to SPSM in Base. Why would he have access to it and not Naruto? Furthermore, just like Kakashi, SPC is the reason Naruto and Sasuke’s physicals & ninjutsu were Six Paths Characters level. It is the reason Sasuke could tank strikes from Madara and force him to consider him “fast” and Naruto could physically match him in strength / durability / reaction Speed in Base.

The feats speak for themselves.

Sasuke scales to SPSM Naruto
Base Naruto also holds his own against Fused Momoshiki, whose Strikes hurt Sasuke. Base Naruto also overpowers Fused Momoshiki (Whose attacks IN BASE still caused SPSM Naruto to strain (Even before committing to allow them to take him). SPSM Naruto is also weary of taking an attack from his Base and quickly dodges it.

I’m not going to argue SPSM Naruto isn’t stronger than Base Naruto, just not 10x or more. Feats and implications support that.

The important thing is not to be right but to have a conversation. You want to be right and you're not even reading what I typed.
1. I never said there were 2 kicks. I made a comparison, Base naruto tried to attack jigen, jigen was so much faster that he went himself to naruto and kicked him away. Like bro wasn't even fast enough to block let alone dodge the attack. I compared it to the latter fight when naruto was in SPSM and was able to easily block a kick from V1 jigen.
I didn’t ignore anything you said. I actually misread your first comparison. I thought you were referencing Jigen having kicked Naruto twice in that exchange in his Living Room. I overlooked that “v1” part and was like, “Wait… none of that happened!”
2. What do you think a stomp is, did I say the kick was a stomp? A stomp is when you are very easily overpowered, like I even used code as an example. Base naruto was a mismatch, after 2 attacks he was out.
Again, no matter how you spin it, a single kick is not a stomp (Scans: Here, here & here). Your assesment of this is nowhere near what happened with Code. By this Logic, Base Momoshiki “stomped” Base Naruto based solely on this single kick. That’s not a stomp and there is not enough feats here for you to claim it as such. Again, you’re making jumps that aren’t supported.
3. Yeah I disagree with your interpretation of jigen rods. They are obviously chakra rods so yeah their potency depends on how much chakra the user is putting so nope they are not the same for all forms of jigen. But for the sake of this argument let's say you're right.
Only Rinnegan users can spawn the rods via their chakra. They are literally stated to be summoned from another dimension for Jigen iirc.
Let us say it scales to all his forms even V2, how is that relevant to my argument? My argument is "Base naruto was completely immobile by this bunch of sticks, SPSM naruto broke of those rods pretty easily. I was using that to show the clear power up naruto had. How is the rod scalling to jigen my business or my problem? Like how is that relevant to the argument.
You were putting emphasis on the rods. SPSM had significant difficulty with the rods first and foremost. Your argument assumes Base Naruto couldn’t pull them out, which is baseless. As stated before, Base Naruto ha feats matching opponents that can hurt Sasuke. His strength has been shown to rival Sasuke’s in base, going back to even the war arc. So there is nothing you have to support the notion Naruto couldn’t pull them out w/o difficulty, just as easy as Sasuke. Using the chakra mode doesn’t change this fact. It wasn’t even a question in the manga whether or not he needed it to. He made an observation of it absorbing chakra and immediately got scoled by Kurama. It was never an implication, “I need my strongest form to remove these”.

It was ridiculous to bring it up in the first place imo. I’m just covering my bases.
And lastly SPSM never struggled to break out or remove the rods. They kept injuring him so yeah it was annoying, but we talking power here bro
It wasn’t a stomp. Read above. Naruto could remove them just like Sasuke in Base. A “stomp” is what Ay did to Juugo. That is not the case here. Base Naruto didn’t even comment on his strength but rather speed. You are turning getting tagged a single time via taijutsu and some rods (Which Naruto has been hit with before) into a mountain / molehill situation.

I didn’t ignore anything you said. I actually misread your first comparison. I thought you were referencing Jigen having kicked Naruto twice in that exchange in his Living Room. I overlooked that “v1” part and was like, “Wait… none of that happened!”

Again, no matter how you spin it, a single kick is not a stomp (Scans: Here, here & here). Your assesment of this is nowhere near what happened with Code. By this Logic, Base Momoshiki “stomped” Base Naruto based solely on this single kick. That’s not a stomp and there is not enough feats here for you to claim it as such. Again, you’re making jumps that aren’t supported.
I just corrected you on not going through what i was writing well and here you are doing it again like how many secones later.
I specifically said 2 shot. Yet what you do is take the kick individually and then boom form the bases of your argument. It's not a stomp because jigen kicked naruto, it's a stomp because jigen kicked naruto and then completely pinned him down and rendered him immobile immediately. That is a 2 shot and a stomp. In your example after momoshiki kicked naruto what happened? Nothing, is that a stomp? No.
The right example here is daemon and Code. Daemon kicked him once and punched him once. That's a stomp but by your logic coz it was just 2 moves and code could still move it wasn't a stomp lol.
Only Rinnegan users can spawn the rods via their chakra. They are literally stated to be summoned from another dimension for Jigen iirc.
They are rods which jigen control with his chakra. OBVIOUSLY THE POTENCY OF THE CHAKRA HE POURS INTO THEM WOULD DETERMINE HOW STRONG THEY ARE. So v1 and v2 jigen rods won't have the same potency. It's like how hashirama wood style in or out of sage mode would be different. How else can I explain this stuff?

You were putting emphasis on the rods. SPSM had significant difficulty with the rods first and foremost. Your argument assumes Base Naruto couldn’t pull them out, which is baseless. As stated before, Base Naruto ha feats matching opponents that can hurt Sasuke. His strength has been shown to rival Sasuke’s in base, going back to even the war arc. So there is nothing you have to support the notion Naruto couldn’t pull them out w/o difficulty, just as easy as Sasuke. Using the chakra mode doesn’t change this fact. It wasn’t even a question in the manga whether or not he needed it to. He made an observation of it absorbing chakra and immediately got scoled by Kurama. It was never an implication, “I need my strongest form to remove these”.

It was ridiculous to bring it up in the first place imo. I’m just covering my bases.
1. I already pointed out the rods potency would vary so the first statement is mute. Only time naruto could not pull put the rods at another point in time was when V2 jigen used it on full kurama. At no point else did he have difficulty.

2. I don't have a baseless argument. There is literally not argument. It is a case of monkey see monkey do. I see naruto pinned down and unable to move, I see kurama say let me help you out since this is an emergency. Like what else is there to conclude? It's simple, his base could not break out, SPSM broke out with ease. Your own argument is "Ah well base naruto could break out but he just decided lemme use SPSM to break out, kurama also was just kidding by offering help, naruto obviously didn't need it" you can as well say naruto didn't need kurama to fight jigen. Let's just say base naruto=SPSM naruto=jigen. Naruto didn’t need kurama, he just transformed coz he felt like it. By the way I have no idea why you keep talking about sasuke. It's very irrelevant to the topic at hand

It wasn’t a stomp. Read above. Naruto could remove them just like Sasuke in Base. A “stomp” is what Ay did to Juugo. That is not the case here. Base Naruto didn’t even comment on his strength but rather speed. You are turning getting tagged a single time via taijutsu and some rods (Which Naruto has been hit with before) into a mountain / molehill situation.
Your argument is naruto could remove them in base but he didn't just because. He just said, naa even though I can remove them in base lemme transform to break out. Kurama is just yapping, I don't need his help but I'd just take it anyways. One more time I didn't turn getting tagged a single time into a mountain. I call getting pinned down with 2 moves and needing to transform a stomp in base

text wars
5rpdum.png

I just corrected you on not going through what i was writing well and here you are doing it again like how many secones later.
Pay attention to what I said.
I specifically said 2 shot. Yet what you do is take the kick individually and then boom form the bases of your argument. It's not a stomp because jigen kicked naruto, it's a stomp because jigen kicked naruto and then completely pinned him down and rendered him immobile immediately.
Not a two shot. The kick didn’t do any notable damage, nor did Naruto comment on the strength, rather speed. The rods are a non-issue. As I stated before, Naruto could pull them out as easily as Sasuke in base. Being stabbed by the rods and them “rendering him immobile” means nothing when he can just pull them out. You’re acting as if there was no. Response Base Naruto could do beyond going SPSM. That’s faulty reasoning on your part. Nothing in the feat indicated or supports your stance here.
That is a 2 shot and a stomp. In your example after momoshiki kicked naruto what happened? Nothing, is that a stomp? No.
The right example here is daemon and Code. Daemon kicked him once and punched him once. That's a stomp but by your logic coz it was just 2 moves and code could still move it wasn't a stomp lol.
Code vs Daemon is not the correct example. Daemon’s strikes were shown dealing significant damage and massively outclassing Code. THAT is how stomps are defined. A “two shot stomp” is what Ay did to Juugo. What Jigen did doesn’t come close to that. Nor does it come close to Code vs Daemon, lmao!
They are rods which jigen control with his chakra.
Jigen nor Isshiki imbue their Chakra into the rods. That is not stated or implied. Daikokuten and Sukunahikona doesn’t imbue Chakra.
OBVIOUSLY THE POTENCY OF THE CHAKRA HE POURS INTO THEM WOULD DETERMINE HOW STRONG THEY ARE.
His Chakra doesn’t enhance the rods in any way.
So v1 and v2 jigen rods won't have the same potency. It's like how hashirama wood style in or out of sage mode would be different. How else can I explain this stuff?
You can’t, because what you’re saying isn’t actually a thing. Of course, feel free to correct me if I am missing information. Iirc, Jigen/Isshiki don’t produce rods via their chakra. They summon them from another dimension (Where the Cubes are) and his ability resizes them. Chakra is not imbued.
1. I already pointed out the rods potency would vary so the first statement is mute. Only time naruto could not pull put the rods at another point in time was when V2 jigen used it on full kurama. At no point else did he have difficulty.
Already addressed the rods potency, but again, you’re making jumps. At no point did Jigen use Rods Naruto’s “couldn’t” pull out. He pined the tails down and then immediately speared fam like Roman Reigns out of Kurama Avatar. You don’t have basis to claim he couldn’t “pull them out”, there was no time to do such things.
2. I don't have a baseless argument.
Call it what you want, your “opinion” of What occured being a “stomp” is false.
There is literally not argument. It is a case of monkey see monkey do. I see naruto pinned down and unable to move, I see kurama say let me help you out since this is an emergency.
Already addressed this. Naruto wasn’t unable to remove the rods in base, nor was it implied he couldn’t or “needed” SPSM to do so. Your “observation” is superficial and in bad faith in this regard. There was never a version of this where ANY Naruto character gets hit with rods and the next panel being “derodded”. Not for Sasuke, not for SPSM proper.

This is why I called your argument “baseless”. I’m not saying Naruto wasn’t hurt or momentarily stunned from being impaled. I’m saying Naruto could have removed the rods in base and wasn’t significantly impacted by Base Jigen’s strikes. There was no stomp here.
Like what else is there to conclude?
Yes, what else?
It's simple, his base could not break out, SPSM broke out with ease.
A baseless and superficial argument. Naruto could pull them out with his free hand in Base, no different than Sasuke, whom he’s relative to in Base via feats.
Your own argument is "Ah well base naruto could break out but he just decided lemme use SPSM to break out, kurama also was just kidding by offering help, naruto obviously didn't need it"
The argument of, “Why did he do X instead of Y” is inherently a flawed argument.

“Why did Naruto use SPSM against child Shin if he was clearly able to handle him in Base?”

“Why did Madara block Sakura’s punch with Limbo if he is clearly superior to her physically”

“Why did…”

“Why did…

“Why did…”

Etc, It’s bad faith and borderline ignorant imo.
you can as well say naruto didn't need kurama to fight jigen.
Base Jigen? No, he didn’t. Again, you’re making wild extrapolations from a single exchange that wasn’t even a stomp in the first place. Not that Base Naruto vs Base Jigen would be any different than SPSM Naruto vs V1 Jigen anyways.
Let's just say base naruto=SPSM naruto=jigen.
What is this argument? 🤦‍♂️ Nothing I said so much as implies this.
Naruto didn’t need kurama, he just transformed coz he felt like it.
You know, it’s a sign of a shitty person when they start taking your words out of context in a bid to attack you. Don’t be a shitty person, Karo. We disagree, but you are starting to cross the line. Idgaf about who is right or wrong when the pretext of respect is dropped.
By the way I have no idea why you keep talking about sasuke. It's very irrelevant to the topic at hand
It’s not. You claim falsely claim Base Naruto is unable to remove rods when someone whom he scales to physically is able to do so. That’s not irrelevant. It actually proves you wrong. 🤷‍♂️
Your argument is naruto could remove them in base but he didn't just because. He just said, naa even though I can remove them in base lemme transform to break out. Kurama is just yapping, I don't need his help but I'd just take it anyways. One more time I didn't turn getting tagged a single time into a mountain. I call getting pinned down with 2 moves and needing to transform a stomp in base
Yeah, ok 🙄. When you actually get serious about this, respond.

Or don’t, because it doesn’t even matter anymore with SM not having an accepted multiplier on the wiki.

Pay attention to what I said.

Not a two shot. The kick didn’t do any notable damage, nor did Naruto comment on the strength, rather speed. The rods are a non-issue. As I stated before, Naruto could pull them out as easily as Sasuke in base. Being stabbed by the rods and them “rendering him immobile” means nothing when he can just pull them out. You’re acting as if there was no. Response Base Naruto could do beyond going SPSM. That’s faulty reasoning on your part. Nothing in the feat indicated or supports your stance here.

Code vs Daemon is not the correct example. Daemon’s strikes were shown dealing significant damage and massively outclassing Code. THAT is how stomps are defined. A “two shot stomp” is what Ay did to Juugo. What Jigen did doesn’t come close to that. Nor does it come close to Code vs Daemon, lmao!

Jigen nor Isshiki imbue their Chakra into the rods. That is not stated or implied. Daikokuten and Sukunahikona doesn’t imbue Chakra.

His Chakra doesn’t enhance the rods in any way.

You can’t, because what you’re saying isn’t actually a thing. Of course, feel free to correct me if I am missing information. Iirc, Jigen/Isshiki don’t produce rods via their chakra. They summon them from another dimension (Where the Cubes are) and his ability resizes them. Chakra is not imbued.

Already addressed the rods potency, but again, you’re making jumps. At no point did Jigen use Rods Naruto’s “couldn’t” pull out. He pined the tails down and then immediately speared fam like Roman Reigns out of Kurama Avatar. You don’t have basis to claim he couldn’t “pull them out”, there was no time to do such things.

Call it what you want, your “opinion” of What occured being a “stomp” is false.

Already addressed this. Naruto wasn’t unable to remove the rods in base, nor was it implied he couldn’t or “needed” SPSM to do so. Your “observation” is superficial and in bad faith in this regard. There was never a version of this where ANY Naruto character gets hit with rods and the next panel being “derodded”. Not for Sasuke, not for SPSM proper.

This is why I called your argument “baseless”. I’m not saying Naruto wasn’t hurt or momentarily stunned from being impaled. I’m saying Naruto could have removed the rods in base and wasn’t significantly impacted by Base Jigen’s strikes. There was no stomp here.

Yes, what else?

A baseless and superficial argument. Naruto could pull them out with his free hand in Base, no different than Sasuke, whom he’s relative to in Base via feats.

The argument of, “Why did he do X instead of Y” is inherently a flawed argument.

“Why did Naruto use SPSM against child Shin if he was clearly able to handle him in Base?”

“Why did Madara block Sakura’s punch with Limbo if he is clearly superior to her physically”

“Why did…”

“Why did…

“Why did…”

Etc, It’s bad faith and borderline ignorant imo.

Base Jigen? No, he didn’t. Again, you’re making wild extrapolations from a single exchange that wasn’t even a stomp in the first place. Not that Base Naruto vs Base Jigen would be any different than SPSM Naruto vs V1 Jigen anyways.

What is this argument? 🤦‍♂️ Nothing I said so much as implies this.

You know, it’s a sign of a shitty person when they start taking your words out of context in a bid to attack you. Don’t be a shitty person, Karo. We disagree, but you are starting to cross the line. Idgaf about who is right or wrong when the pretext of respect is dropped.

It’s not. You claim falsely claim Base Naruto is unable to remove rods when someone whom he scales to physically is able to do so. That’s not irrelevant. It actually proves you wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, ok 🙄. When you actually get serious about this, respond.

Or don’t, because it doesn’t even matter anymore with SM not having an accepted multiplier on the wiki.

Last time I'm gonna address all this.
1. It is a stomp, doesn’t matter if the kick didn’t do damage. Tendou pain stomped naruto by just grabbing him, throwing him to the ground and then using rods to pin him down. In simple words jigen rendered naruto immobile with 2 attacks.

2. You would tell me whether there is some hidden power system jigen uses to control the rods telekinetically or is it not chakra anymore? The state at which shin and his mangyeko is will affect how powerful his remote controlled weapons are. Same with jigen. He controls their movements with his chakra, the entire properties of the rods come as a result of his chakra. Whether it comes from Daikokuten or not is irrelevant.

3. Let me break it down to you. I'm saying naruto needed kcm to break out , you're saying he didn't, logically what both of us would do is give our reasons why we think so. What's mine:

1. He transformed to break out as shown in the manga , he never broke out in base. This first point should be enough tbh it's like me saying naruto does not have time manipulation because we never see him use it and your response is, he could have it, he just didn't use it. But I still went on to give more points,
2. Kurama said "since this counts as an emergency let me help you out" I mean you don't offer help to someone that totally does not need it.

So what are your reasons why you think base naruto could also break out: apparently your reasoning is , sasuke broke out. So like you're attempting to convince me who saw naruto transform to break out that he didn't need it by attempting to scale base naruto to 3 tomoe sasuke amped with lightning style that was fighting on par with kcm naruto? How you gonna do that?
And sorry for not correcting your mistake earlier. Getting stabbed by one rod and pulling it out is not the same as getting pinned down by those rods. Sasuke was also pinned down once by those rods and he also could not get up, he tried but he couldn't, he then switched places with his rinnengan to escape. So your point is still mute. What's left?

All the side remarks you left are just very unnecessary words. I was trying to make you understand how the statement "naruto could have broken out in base but he didn't, he just transformed" sounds really bad but I guess you didn't get it.

And like most of the examples you gave are bad. I'm pretty sure base naruto at that point could definitely not handle shin, he always used kurama, even the last and final attack he also stopped it with kurama
For sakura and madara I like to think madara sensed kishimoto extreme endowment of sakura with plot device stacked on plot armour and felt it necessary to block with Limbo. I mean this chick literally damaged kaguya

Last time I'm gonna address all this.
1. It is a stomp, doesn’t matter if the kick didn’t do damage. Tendou pain stomped naruto by just grabbing him, throwing him to the ground and then using rods to pin him down. In simple words jigen rendered naruto immobile with 2 attacks.

2. You would tell me whether there is some hidden power system jigen uses to control the rods telekinetically or is it not chakra anymore? The state at which shin and his mangyeko is will affect how powerful his remote controlled weapons are. Same with jigen. He controls their movements with his chakra, the entire properties of the rods come as a result of his chakra. Whether it comes from Daikokuten or not is irrelevant.

3. Let me break it down to you. I'm saying naruto needed kcm to break out , you're saying he didn't, logically what both of us would do is give our reasons why we think so. What's mine:

1. He transformed to break out as shown in the manga , he never broke out in base. This first point should be enough tbh it's like me saying naruto does not have time manipulation because we never see him use it and your response is, he could have it, he just didn't use it. But I still went on to give more points,
2. Kurama said "since this counts as an emergency let me help you out" I mean you don't offer help to someone that totally does not need it.

So what are your reasons why you think base naruto could also break out: apparently your reasoning is , sasuke broke out. So like you're attempting to convince me who saw naruto transform to break out that he didn't need it by attempting to scale base naruto to 3 tomoe sasuke amped with lightning style that was fighting on par with kcm naruto? How you gonna do that?
And sorry for not correcting your mistake earlier. Getting stabbed by one rod and pulling it out is not the same as getting pinned down by those rods. Sasuke was also pinned down once by those rods and he also could not get up, he tried but he couldn't, he then switched places with his rinnengan to escape. So your point is still mute. What's left?

All the side remarks you left are just very unnecessary words. I was trying to make you understand how the statement "naruto could have broken out in base but he didn't, he just transformed" sounds really bad but I guess you didn't get it.

And like most of the examples you gave are bad. I'm pretty sure base naruto at that point could definitely not handle shin, he always used kurama, even the last and final attack he also stopped it with kurama
For sakura and madara I like to think madara sensed kishimoto extreme endowment of sakura with plot device stacked on plot armour and felt it necessary to block with Limbo. I mean this chick literally damaged kaguya
Yeah, I don't have interest in discussing this anymore with you, especially when it’s going nowhere for reasons stated. So, no disrespect “intended”, but I’m not going to read this response. Call it a concession for all I care… 🤷‍♂️ I’m over it.

Well shit… but wait, given the current meta that VsBW uses for Naruto, would those instances they listed be “outliers” still? Tsunade did react and kick Madara while still being transported by the LS technique and such.

Well shit… but wait, given the current meta that VsBW uses for Naruto, would those instances they listed be “outliers” still? Tsunade did react and kick Madara while still being transported by the LS technique and such.
A technique being Lightspeed doesn't mean it pushes you at that speed, especially if you have high LS.

A technique being Lightspeed doesn't mean it pushes you at that speed, especially if you have high LS.
Well yeah of course, but that would only be applicable for Naruto whom was being pushed at the time. As it said in the thread, Kn6 and Tsunade reacted to it as well before being touched with the tail feat and slugs.

Well yeah of course, but that would only be applicable for Naruto whom was being pushed at the time. As it said in the thread, Kn6 and Tsunade reacted to it as well before being touched with the tail feat and slugs.
Is that really inconsistent? The Raikage and Bee are stated to be near Lightspeed with Lariat, and Tsunade and the Raikage are comparable, it shouldn't be absurd that she could react to him.

Is there anyone who can work on Sasuke's intelligence section? Him being rated as above average and not really detailing any of his accomplishments is crazy

Back