• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
there's nothing wrong with it, but the desperate need for Planet busting feats in a sequel that is largely pretty localized and "down to earth" in konoha, you just come off as complacent. that's how I feel about it anyway. I personally don't really care either way - as I said some time ago anything above tier 4 would shock me
it wouldnt be a problem if it was actually a "down to earth" sequel mostly about the growth of the new gen sorta like a part 1 Naruto but for Boruto. The problem is its a direct sequel to where Shippuden ends and continues from that storyline it is anything but down to earth

in this case? How? I'm not gonna wank the verse to 3-C like bleach was dont worry lol
Idc even if you do wank the series. I just made an observation that I found weird and expressed what I thought. And in your case, we don't need the series to be DBZ to have a more stable scaling. The fact that you said you want to support the current scaling means that you are afraid that it might not even be low planetary. Which is exactly what I mean. I wouldn't mind if the series dropped to continental or shot up to low complex.

Idc even if you do wank the series. I just made an observation that I found weird and expressed what I thought. And in your case, we don't need the series to be DBZ to have a more stable scaling. The fact that you said you want to support the current scaling means that you are afraid that it might not even be low planetary. Which is exactly what I mean. I wouldn't mind if the series dropped to continental or shot up to low complex.
actually yeah

yeah no wonder cuz it isn't real lol
Never saw a reason for the Momoshiki supernova feat yo not be accepted or the fact that the ETSO is considered as a holy grail of a feat that no one scales to. Anyways there is no point in saying this as many have done before and got banned because of it.
aren't they 5-C/low 5-B?
Nard is L5B during ashura mode or something. Just wanted to say that Kurama turning the world to ash would make more sense if we considered juubito as planetary

Never saw a reason for the Momoshiki supernova feat yo not be accepted or the fact that the ETSO is considered as a holy grail of a feat that no one scales to. Anyways there is no point in saying this as many have done before and got banned because of it.
Hate to break it to ya, but supernovae typically aren't even close to multi solar system lvl. The best you can hope is Solar system.

Never saw a reason for the Momoshiki supernova feat yo not be accepted
well it isn't accepted because nothing states he caused it lol besides causing a star to go supernova (slow) isnt even 4-A to begin with
or the fact that the ETSO is considered as a holy grail of a feat that no one scales to. Anyways there is no point in saying this as many have done before and got banned because of it.
it really doesn't scale to anyone though not even Kaguya

8n830u.jpg

well it isn't accepted because nothing states he caused it lol besides causing a star to go supernova (slow) isnt even 4-A to begin with
A star doesn't one day go and say " mmmmh you know what I am going to go supernova", the star didn't go supernova before Momoshiki arrived as the life on that planet would have already been annihilated by it. Did not happen randomly as the star would have to first expand which would kill all life on that planet.
it really doesn't scale to anyone though not even Kaguya
People should scale to it, but what's one more opinion among hundreds of attempts

A star doesn't one go and say " mmmmh you know what I am going to go supernova",
supernovae literally happen naturally lmao come on. Theres no evidence to suggest Momoshiki caused it he simply could've went to a star system that was already undergoing a supernova
the star didn't go supernova before Momoshiki arrived as the life on that planet would have already been annihilated by it.
no not if the planet is far away enough. It wouldn't be a problem for the planet until the star actually explodes (goes supernova) which it didnt yet
Did not happen randomly as the star would have to first expand which would kill all life on that planet.
again, no it wouldn't if you're far enough away

supernovae literally happen naturally lmao come on. Theres no evidence to suggest Momoshiki caused it he simply could've went to a star system that was already undergoing a supernova
Just saying that stars don't randomly go supernova, it has to follow certain stages before it can do it.
no not if the planet is far away enough. It wouldn't be a problem for the planet until the star actually explodes (goes supernova) which it didnt yet
A planet has to be within the Roche limit of its host star for life to be able to survive, our own sun will expand large enough to engulf the Earth. Our sun can't go supernova because its considered as a small star but can still expand enough to destroy the earth

Just saying that stars don't randomly go supernova, it has to follow certain stages before it can do it.
which is whats happening here yes
A planet has to be within the Roche limit of its host star for life to be able to survive, our own sun will expand large enough to engulf the Earth. Our sun can't go supernova because its considered as a small star but can still expand enough to destroy the earth
you just proved me right. Different stars have different "goldilock's zones" and it changes as the star expands or contracts (they do so even normally), a star that is expanding can absolutely support life on a planet much farther away that it normally couldnt.

which is whats happening here yes

a star that is expanding can absolutely support life on a planet much farther away that it normally couldnt.
If we are to assume that life begun on that planet as the star was expanding then it would be already dead as the time it would take for life to evolve and develop into a civilization would cause the planet to be engulfed by the star

If we are to assume that life begun on that planet as the star was expanding then it would be already dead as the time it would take for life to evolve and develop into a civilization would cause the planet to be engulfed by the star
lol no the red giant phase can last a long time. Look at betelguese, it has been in its red giant phase for a while and still hasn't exploded

lol no the red giant phase can last a long time. Look at betelguese, it has been in its red giant phase for a while and still hasn't exploded
Life on earth began 3.7 billion years ago and the earth was formed 4.6 billion years ago, there is a 0.9 billion years of difference plenty of time for the star to expand until life on that planet becomes unhabitable. Further more the first civilization began during 7500 BC, that even more time for the star to expand and destroy all life. My case was that the star did not reach the stages where a normal supernova occurs, and that if it did then the expansion of the star would kill all life on the planet, which clearly wasn't the case.

Life on earth began 3.7 billion years ago and the earth was formed 4.6 billion years ago, there is a 0.9 billion years of difference plenty of time for the star to expand until life on that planet becomes unhabitable. Further more the first civilization began during 7500 BC, that even more time for the star to expand and destroy all life. My case was that the star did not reach the stages where a normal supernova occurs, and that if it did then the expansion of the star would kill all life on the planet, which clearly wasn't the case.
you just debunked the entire 4-A argument yourself. besides the preponderance of evidence does not suggest that Momoshiki caused it

you just debunked the entire 4-A argument yourself. besides the preponderance of evidence does not suggest that Momoshiki caused it
Are you tyring to play ignorance? My entire argument is that this supernova was caused by unnatural causes such as by a 3rd party like Momoshiki and that the star was never in the midst of going supernova so that you can't argue that it happend naturally during Momoshiki was harvesting there or that it happed before the arrival of Momoshiki. Leading to the most likely explanation of it being Momoshiki's doing.

Here is a cal for this to be a borderline 4A feat
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:100th_Hokage/Base_Momoshiki_Supernova

Are you tyring to play ignorance? My entire argument is that this supernova was caused by unnatural causes such as by a 3rd party like Momoshiki and that the star was never in the midst of going supernova so that you can't argue that it happend naturally during Momoshiki was harvesting there or that it happed before the arrival of Momoshiki. Leading to the most likely explanation of it being Momoshiki's doing.
Yeah okay then there are even more problems with this. so if Momoshiki caused the supernova by compressing the core of the star by a sufficient amount he doesnt scale to the massive release of energy that follows when a star finally explodes, why would he scale to that? A supernova is a star releasing ALL of its mass and energy in one violent burst which is FAR stronger than how much force Momoshiki would need to add to sufficiently compress the star which mind you would already be helped significantly by the star's own high GBE (which is what causes supernovae) so Momoshiki wouldnt scale to that either. Its pretty much a chain reaction feat at best
Not 4-A. On the high end is barely above 4-B and on the low end its high 4-C

Yeah okay then there are even more problems with this. so if Momoshiki caused the supernova by compressing the core of the star by a sufficient amount he doesnt scale to the massive release of energy that follows when a star finally explodes, why would he scale to that? A supernova is a star releasing ALL of its mass and energy in one violent burst which is FAR stronger than how much force Momoshiki would need to add to sufficiently compress the star which mind you would already be helped significantly by the star's own high GBE (which is what causes supernovae) so Momoshiki wouldnt scale to that either. Its pretty much a chain reaction feat at best
Not 4-A. On the high end is barely above 4-B and on the low end its high 4-C
That calc should explain everything of how he did it. My point was to get you to acknowledge that Momoshiki was the cause and that's it nothing more nothing less, as far as I am concerned he caused it and that's enough..

Why are we assuming 1) Momoshiki spurred on this supernova via compressing any part of the star or 2) that this is in any way scaleable to Momoshiki outside of conditional environmental destruction?

That calc should explain everything of how he did it.
He doesnt actually. he takes the output of a supernova which is well known and says Momoshiki did it. Its not so much a calc as it is an explanation of how Momoshiki could've done it (which I still disagree with)
My point was to get you to acknowledge that Momoshiki was the cause and that's it nothing more nothing less, as far as I am concerned he caused it and that's enough..
Even if you're right its essentially a worthless feat and with so much post-hoc analysis needed it isnt even worth talking about

Still better then his moon level rating
if it was all his strength then yes

Why are we assuming 1) Momoshiki spurred on this supernova via compressing any part of the star or 2) that this is in any way scaleable to Momoshiki outside of conditional environmental destruction?
precisely lol. Momoshiki in no way scales to the full output of a supernova where his greatest contribution was literally just slightly nudging the star since the gravitational forces and the force from the core are already at a critical equilibrium. It would be much more impressive if he literally stopped the supernova or condensed it that would definitely be scalable to him if that ever happened

Well anything is better then nothing, I mean seriously, he was hyped to be stronger then kaguya and was given the appropriate feat for it (supernova) to show his superiority and what do we scale him to? Moon level, not even planetary

Well anything is better then nothing, I mean seriously, he was hyped to be stronger then kaguya and was given the appropriate feat for it (supernova) to show his superiority and what do we scale him to? Moon level, not even planetary
a "feat" that takes a bible's worth of post-hoc analysis to even remotely suggest the possibility that he may have "caused" it which is really just slightly nudging the star at best...isn't really a feat

a "feat" that takes a bible's worth of post-hoc analysis to even remotely suggest the possibility that he may have "caused" it which is really just slightly nudging the star at best...isn't really a feat
It wouldn't take a lot of analysis for the average power scaler, it's only on this wiki that such lengths have to be taken just to prove the feats validity

Nobody should ever get to the point that they harbor ill-feelings about another persons desire for specific aspects or tropes being present in a series they like.

Like seriously, what’re we doing when we get to that point? 🤔

Like damn, you don’t have to like pineapple on pizza but going as far as disliking it simply being a preference for another person is just insane. 😬

Back