• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Proof? Also, you’re conceding Kaguya didn’t absorb it all, but regardless prove she absorbed almost all of it and then it regenerated.
She ate a chakra fruit? Plus kurama has enough chakra to be mistaken as a chakra fruit, which alone should give him the AP as Momoshiki thought kurama and nard had a small planets worth of energy. The planet it self has a lot more chakra then your average planets, the nine tails was mistake to be a chakra and the ten tails is the combination of all tail beast, meaning that Kaguya's own ten tails has more then a planets worth of chakra, plus its not inconsistent considering the Kaguya is the ten tails

Last edited:
I can due to the fact that light is a constant no matter what and hence does not get effected by wind resistant
Are you talking about light having no mass. That's a property of light, not Nard's arm. Nard's arm still has mass and therefore will cause air drag.
How do regenerative breaks convert KE into chemical energy?
Regen doesn't break KE into Chem Energy tho. It converts Chakra into mass.
Kinetic Energy is the energy of motion when its not in use it turns into chemical energy which is potential energy
That's before the punch was initiated. After the initiation KE from a punch never becomes Chemical energy irl.

AlternativePrinciple will give me a stroke
AlternativePhysics
^and people think I should be banned from this thread
It gonna be funny though ngl he should make it (doesnt make the "support" of others for that reason any less diabolical)
Took EE in college just to argue highschool physics. Atp I won't even deny if my parents call me a disappointment.

Are you talking about light having no mass. That's a property of light, not Nard's arm. Nard's arm still has mass and therefore will cause air drag.
This wount bare fruit as we don't know what happens to matter when they exceed the SoL so best to dropped it here. K?
Regen doesn't break KE into Chem Energy tho. It converts Chakra into mass.
Regenerative breaks convert KE into chemical potential energy, simple and clean. And chakra has mass and so does plasma
That's before the punch was initiated. After the initiation KE from a punch never becomes Chemical energy irl.
Yea it becomes into chemical potential energy

This wount bare fruit as we don't know what happens to matter when they exceed the SoL so best to dropped it here. K?
I mean we have at least 2 schools of thought. According to Newtonian physics we'll have a lot of energy, and according to relativity we'll have infinite energy. But if it has mass, it will create air drag. There are no two ways about it. Naruto isn't turning into pure light when he punches.
Regenerative breaks convert KE into chemical potential energy, simple and clean. And chakra has mass and so does plasma

Yea it becomes into chemical potential energy
If this were true irl, then we would never get tired while shadow boxing. This is just straight up untrue irl. A full power punch doesn't suddenly go back to being Chem energy just because it didn't connect.

She ate a chakra fruit? Plus kurama has enough chakra to be mistaken as a chakra fruit, which alone should give him the AP as Momoshiki thought kurama and nard had a small planets worth of energy. The planet it self has a lot more chakra then your average planets, the nine tails was mistake to be a chakra and the ten tails is the combination of all tail beast, meaning that Kaguya's own ten tails has more then a planets worth of chakra, plus its not inconsistent considering the Kaguya is the ten tails
Why does eating a single chakra fruit mean you’ve consumed all of a planet’s GBE and rot ke? Especially when 1) we’ve seen planets with less chakra signatures than earth have several chakra fruits put into them and 2) those planets still be intact (aka still have their GBE, as without it the planet wouldn’t maintain its form).

If this were true irl, then we would never get tired while shadow boxing. This is just straight up untrue irl. A full power punch doesn't suddenly go back to being Chem energy just because it didn't connect.
This is going to be my final post for the day, as i have things to do, so feel free to assume that have taken a W if you don't find this answer satisfactory, and besides I have wasted alot of people's time by continuing this pointless argument.

Alright, when you punch the air you do loss some energy as heat, but not all this energy is converted into heat energy. Since the punch is moving it has Kinetic Energy and when it stops then that punch no longer posses Kinetic Energy so where did that energy go? That energy was Absorbed by the puncher body specifically the muscles use this energy to compensate the energy required to pull of the punch in the first place plus extra energyis lost as heat due to internal body heat increasing, causing consecutive punches to decrease our stamina and get tired

Why does eating a single chakra fruit mean you’ve consumed all of a planet’s GBE and rot ke? Especially when 1) we’ve seen planets with less chakra signatures than earth have several chakra fruits put into them and 2) those planets still be intact (aka still have their GBE, as without it the planet wouldn’t maintain its form).
Arc I can't continue this argument for today, cause this is my last post for the day.

The planet that Momo harvest several fruits form seemed to be stationary and to not be rotating at all and I the chakra does not absorb the planet's GPE that is true

Last edited:
Arc I can't continue this argument for today,
Just forget that I ever mentioned it. K?
Brother 1) I know you aren’t obligated to continue I ain’t worried about it, 2) it ain’t that serious so you also shouldn’t worry about, and 3) I ain’t forgetting 😈 but no seriously idc if you think Naruto is like planetary or solar system level or whatever. Like you do you man 😭

This is going to be my final post for the day, as i have things to do, so feel free to assume that have taken a W if you don't find this answer satisfactory, and besides I have wasted alot of people's time by continuing this pointless argument.
No problem. Idrc about the W so you can have it if ya want. I was just interested in how you would come up with an argument.
Alright, when you punch the air you do loss some energy as heat, but not all this energy is converted into heat energy. Since the punch is moving it has Kinetic Energy and when it stops then that punch no longer posses Kinetic Energy so where did that energy go? That energy was Absorbed by the puncher body specifically the muscles use this energy to compensate the energy required to pull of the punch in the first place plus extra energyis lost as heat due to internal body heat increasing, causing consecutive punches to decrease our stamina and get tired
Yeah this is just straight up not what happens irl. The same amount of energy is released in Shadow boxing as real boxing, but we feel more tired in real boxing because of Newton's third law. But nice try though. I'd explain in detail but you're busy. Good luck with whatever you're doing. Cheers.

Brother 1) I know you aren’t obligated to continue I ain’t worried about it, 2) it ain’t that serious so you also shouldn’t worry about, and 3) I ain’t forgetting 😈 but no seriously idc if you think Naruto is like planetary or solar system level or whatever. Like you do you man 😭
i think Naruto is Low Complex Multiversal

Am I the only one that noticed that Amado is just monitoring kawaki 24/7 . He also seemed to be dumbfounded as to how jura could one tap him
Yeah, I noticed that too. Really makes you think if he made the deduction about the switch long before he actually revealed it to Sumire. Also the fact that he had no idea about the Shinju.

Last edited:
The anime did an illustration of a planet breaking up after complete extraction
Can't remember the specifics behind it though

The anime did an illustration of a planet breaking up after complete extraction
Can't remember the specifics behind it though
Yeah I remember that. My only issue with that is every actual depiction of fruits being consumed and whatnot doesn’t do that to the planet. And I wanna say it showed like Kaguya’s hand crushing it or whatever, seemed to be more of a metaphorical depiction. Albeit, I’m not opposed to using it as support for like a mid-high end argument for the verse being 5-B/5-A.

This is the calmest reaction I've seen from anybody who has watched it.
I’m more stunned honestly, I’m not sure what to think right now, I’m kinda just watching it to see if I like were this is going. I know old man SS was yapping something about madera being close to his mom and madera started hearing stuff from tree so it’s not to surprising that she came back. I guess I’ll just have to listen to her backstory or whatever

I’m more stunned honestly, I’m not sure what to think right now, I’m kinda just watching it to see if I like were this is going. I know old man SS was yapping something about madera being close to his mom and madera started hearing stuff from tree so it’s not to surprising that she came back. I guess I’ll just have to listen to her backstory or whatever
It's Joever for you. Jk the final fight is one of the best fights in anime so there's still good stuff left.

If CC2 did decide to make a legitimate Boruto Storm game, what arc do you guys think the first Game would go up to? I think it would go up Jigen Fight.

Boss Fights:
  1. Fused Momoshiki
  2. Shojoji
  3. Ao
  4. Claw Man
  5. Delta
  6. Jigen

Maybe it’s because I’m watching this in one sitting but black zetsu info dump felt convoluted as hell. Like how the hell do your pretend to come out of someone, why did he specifically make the white zetsu look like that. Why specifically dose it have to be asura and Indra’s reincarnation for the rinnagan when Nagato awakened as a child. There were plenty of uchia with MS and EMS back in the day. Idk maybe I need to take an minute to process everything

Maybe it’s because I’m watching this in one sitting but black zetsu info dump felt convoluted as hell. Like how the hell do your pretend to come out of someone, why did he specifically make the white zetsu look like that. Why specifically dose it have to be asura and Indra’s reincarnation for the rinnagan when Nagato awakened as a child. There were plenty of uchia with MS and EMS back in the day. Idk maybe I need to take an minute to process everything
What part of the series are you in?

Back