• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Istg if I see another person saying Neji was right all along I'm 64 palming the community 😭
It's funny because Naruto pointed out Neji didn't even believe himself with his logic, if he truly was fated to be inferior to the Main Branch he would never have beat Hinata and yet he did...easily at that.

It's funny because Naruto pointed out Neji didn't even believe himself with his logic, if he truly was fated to be inferior to the Main Branch he would never have beat Hinata and yet he did...easily at that.
All things considered, if we wanna talk destiny, Neji was born to a prestigious clan and had a Kekkei Genkai. He's directly related to the clan's leader, and his father surpassed the clan leader despite having access to fewer resources. He is taught by the greatest Taijutsu master of all time, and he has 3 Chakra Natures going for him. If anyone should be talking shit, it's Lee and Tenten. Neji is the strongest of the 3 solely because of his bloodline.

All things considered, if we wanna talk destiny, Neji was born to a prestigious clan and had a Kekkei Genkai. He's directly related to the clan's leader, and his father surpassed the clan leader despite having access to fewer resources. He is taught by the greatest Taijutsu master of all time, and he has 3 Chakra Natures going for him. If anyone should be talking shit, it's Lee and Tenten. Neji is the strongest of the 3 solely because of his bloodline.
Also, "boohoo a guy like me can never be Hokage!" You know who actually earned all his power? Shikamaru. He didn't get where he is because of some special eyes, he got there because he's smart. His special powers are stuff you have to have taught to you, and he actually has other techniques.

Plus his kekkei genkai was passed down by the goddess of Chakra herself.

Also, "boohoo a guy like me can never be Hokage!" You know who actually earned all his power? Shikamaru. He didn't get where he is because of some special eyes, he got there because he's smart. His special powers are stuff you have to have taught to you, and he actually has other techniques.
Minato also basically got to Hokage by himself, since his clan was nothing special except for him and he did perfect the Flying Raijin that Tobirama created.

That’s a good one, I’d say the five kage have a pretty solid chance on taking the w. Tsunade can take on guy, Ay and Onoki can jump Naruto and garaa and the mizukage can jump kakashi

Reason I asked is cause the Rinnegan is a gift directly from hags with his chakra, and though that the chakra was what gave sasu his resistance
Separate Half of his power are distinct in nature.
They don’t have the same attributes to start with, although, both apply to hagoromo which is their parent source but not to the alternate.
Sasuke gaining a resistance doesn’t equate to Naruto gaining such

GL5nBqsXcAAjUUQ

Didn’t obito let him win? In there fight in the kamui dimension?
He manipulated the fight so that Kakashi would Raikiri his heart but he’s still taking damage from Kakashi’s physical attacks,

Not to mention they did fight a little before the fight in the Kamui Dimension, and Kakashi can compete with the Edo Jinchuuriki that could compete with KCM Naruto
Then we’re dose that put 7th gate guy?
Above Kakashi in physicals, but with Sharingan Shenanigans and Ninjutsu, Kakashi can kinda compete

Sure but obito doesn’t really have much in the way of piercing dura feats.
True but I mainly meant that Kakashi has hurt Obito with punches and kicks outside of Raikiri.
Then I’d think he’d still be above base naruto
War Arc Kakashi > Early Shippuden Kakashi, albeit not by as much as some people believe.

And yeah Shippuden Kakashi is above Base Naruto, I think Kakashi mainly meant that as a combatant, Naruto is on his level.

Which is fair cause Base Naruto did assist Kakashi or other Elite Jounin in fighting Akatsuki members.

The thing is, Kakashi has more easy access to his lethal abilities(Kamui and Raikiri) than Naruto does (Rasenshuriken) and the Sharingan which lets him compete with people much faster than him.

Kakashi just has an easier time fighting people above his weight class than Base Naruto does.

Since when did he scale to kcm2? I’d image kakshi would be higher then base naruto if guy is his rival
Via quite a few avenues. As others have mentioned he fought Rinnegan Obito, and you can't really say Obito was holding back physically since Kakashi very much saw Obito fighting earlier and would know if he was holding back, plus Kakashi after seeing Obito keeping up with KCM2 Naruto thought he could take Obito out. He recovered from Kamui faster and could've killed Obito. Kakashi's fast enough to target a moving KCM2 clone with Kamui. He's able to tag team with Minato with Black Zetsu considering both similarly bothersome foes and everyone seeming to be in the same condition after the fight, and Minato even thought Kakashi could hold BZ Obito off one on one despite them not being able to beat him as a team, and KCM2 Naruto's speed is compared to Minato's. Kakashi also literally outsped a KCM2 clone to tag Obito first despite starting behind Naruto.

True but I mainly meant that Kakashi has hurt Obito with punches and kicks outside of Raikiri.
I liked at there manga fight and it’s doesn’t really look like there hurting him tbh
War Arc Kakashi > Early Shippuden Kakashi, albeit not by as much as some people believe.

And yeah Shippuden Kakashi is above Base Naruto, I think Kakashi mainly meant that as a combatant, Naruto is on his level.

Which is fair cause Base Naruto did assist Kakashi or other Elite Jounin in fighting Akatsuki members.

The thing is, Kakashi has more easy access to his lethal abilities(Kamui and Raikiri) than Naruto does (Rasenshuriken) and the Sharingan which lets him compete with people much faster than him.

Kakashi just has an easier time fighting people above his weight class than Base Naruto does.
I guess that’s fair but like even part 1 kamashi was keeping up with guy so idk

Via quite a few avenues. As others have mentioned he fought Rinnegan Obito, and you can't really say Obito was holding back physically since Kakashi very much saw Obito fighting earlier and would know if he was holding back, plus Kakashi after seeing Obito keeping up with KCM2 Naruto thought he could take Obito out. He recovered from Kamui faster and could've killed Obito. Kakashi's fast enough to target a moving KCM2 clone with Kamui. He's able to tag team with Minato with Black Zetsu considering both similarly bothersome foes and everyone seeming to be in the same condition after the fight, and Minato even thought Kakashi could hold BZ Obito off one on one despite them not being able to beat him as a team, and Minato is relative to KCM2 Naruto in speed. Kakashi also literally outsped a KCM2 clone to tag Obito first despite starting behind Naruto.
Kakashi never really refuted obito only letting him win so I don’t think that really matters. So kakashi can beat kcm2 naruto? I don’t think being a diversion is to big a deal but ok

Kakashi is definitely not on par with KCM2 Naruto. I don't see him swatting away five Biji Bombs.

Kakashi never really refuted obito only letting him win so I don’t think that really matters. So kakashi can beat kcm2 naruto? I don’t think being a diversion is to big a deal but ok
What Obito said was not proof he was holding back, he was pretty much just saying he may have lost against Kakashi, but he'll still achieve his goal. Saying you'll let someone win in defeat is not very good evidence that they're holding back, if anything it sounds like cope on his part.

I don't think he wins, but he's in the same tier. Also being a diversion means you'd need to be fast enough to intercept or dodge someone's attacks and strong enough to block their blows. It's enough for downscaling at least.
Kakashi is definitely not on par with KCM2 Naruto. I don't see him swatting away five Biji Bombs.
I mean I don't think he's physically as strong as Naruto, but he scales with ninjutsu and is almost as fast.

Back