• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ep 126, arc was mid. Boruto and shinki character arc was fine but the urashiki stuff was so bad that I had to turn my brain off not to think about all the PIS. Seeing the biju was cool though.

bf0e55690694d31bed5c40c72a9991c5.jpg

I will never forgive the franchise if they switch Boruto's outfit to jumpsuit just to fit the opening scene or if they ditch the manga outfit all together like they did in the case of Hokage Naruto.

Also this tweet reminded me why Sasuke is the best character in NNG (even if his decision could have been a bit stupid).

I will never forgive the franchise if they switch Boruto's outfit to jumpsuit just to fit the opening scene or if they ditch the manga outfit all together like they did in the case of Hokage Naruto.

Also this tweet reminded me why Sasuke is the best character in NNG (even if his decision could have been a bit stupid).
Boruto's clothes are in the wash right now, he had to grab his current gear from Sasuke's drawer on the way there.

You know I've been noticing not just in Naruto where speed revisions haven't happened, but generally speaking throughout the site, AP is given far more extensive justification then speed on most profiles. I get that since speed is often equalized in battles, but still kinda a shame that the actual most important stat is given so little love.

Wait, I just realized that Kashin Koji is an incredible example of how Sage Mode is at least a 10x amp.

At first, he was physically on par with Base Jigen who was below 10% chakra, who was, at best, at 10% after absorbing a fireball or two during the fight, and only got the advantage on him with skill, hax, and cunning. Then, Jigen, now even lower on chakra, used V2 Karma, and was superior, effortlessly blitzing him and kicking him through two pillars in a slightly more impressive version of Code's famous feat against Shikamaru, though Kashin wasn't damaged too much after catching himself.

V2 Karma Jigen was then caught in his Earth Style because it took him by surprise, but used his shrinking to break out after being confused for a bit, consuming more chakra, before firing at some rods at him. Koji dodged easily, albeit with a serious look on his face, but remember, he's more than 2 pillar launches away, he sees Jigen move the arm, then sees those things flying at him that whole distance, no wonder he can dodge. Then he beat him by burning him alive and forcing him to consume all of his own chakra, pure hax and skill again. Sidenote: There's this really cold bit with Sasuke looking at his sword, then cutting up Kawaki's arm with an Iai attack while looking at Amado, while Amado looks at Sasuke, and Sasuke just sheathes his sworld while him and Amado glare at this child who's screaming in pain, and Amado goes "Sup, bitch?"

Anyway, Isshiki, who is stronger than 100% V2 Karma Jigen, pops up, strips, and starts flexing nuts and attempting to murder frogs while Koji is definitely weaker than he was at the start of the fight. His first attack on him is shrinking his mask and cutting his face. Isshiki is playing around now, and just starts shrinking every Jutsu that gets shot at him. Then he shrinks out of the Raging Lion's Mane and appears on Koji's shoulder, then shrinks out of the way of his spiky hair technique. After this, they talk, Isshiki starts flexing nuts again and his chakra is shown in that cool aura effect multiple times, and Kashin goes Sage Mode. Kashin then blocks a punch while continuously forcing him to shrink things, Isshiki punches him for some damage, and briefly threatens him with flames and a massive Rasengan, forcing him to block with a surprise attack using a pillar and crush Koji's arm, then drop 2 more on his legs. Koji's still able to use Summoning easily, for the record, he's just pinned.

And before I get the "Uh, Isshiki was casual" stuff, he had the same expression on his face when he was stomping SPSM Naruto, and at that point, he was bored and didn't want to fight or care about doing it, so while Sage Mode Koji is inferior to SPSM Naruto, he is definitely superior to 100% Base Jigen.

Wait, I just realized that Kashin Koji is an incredible example of how Sage Mode is at least a 10x amp.

At first, he was physically on par with Base Jigen who was below 10% chakra, who was, at best, at 10% after absorbing a fireball or two during the fight, and only got the advantage on him with skill, hax, and cunning. Then, Jigen, now even lower on chakra, used V2 Karma, and was superior, effortlessly blitzing him and kicking him through two pillars in a slightly more impressive version of Code's famous feat against Shikamaru, though Kashin wasn't damaged too much after catching himself.

V2 Karma Jigen was then caught in his Earth Style because it took him by surprise, but used his shrinking to break out after being confused for a bit, consuming more chakra, before firing at some rods at him. Koji dodged easily, albeit with a serious look on his face, but remember, he's more than 2 pillar launches away, he sees Jigen move the arm, then sees those things flying at him that whole distance, no wonder he can dodge. Then he beat him by burning him alive and forcing him to consume all of his own chakra, pure hax and skill again. Sidenote: There's this really cold bit with Sasuke looking at his sword, then cutting up Kawaki's arm with an Iai attack while looking at Amado, while Amado looks at Sasuke, and Sasuke just sheathes his sworld while him and Amado glare at this child who's screaming in pain, and Amado goes "Sup, bitch?"

Anyway, Isshiki, who is stronger than 100% V2 Karma Jigen, pops up, strips, and starts flexing nuts and attempting to murder frogs while Koji is definitely weaker than he was at the start of the fight. His first attack on him is shrinking his mask and cutting his face. Isshiki is playing around now, and just starts shrinking every Jutsu that gets shot at him. Then he shrinks out of the Raging Lion's Mane and appears on Koji's shoulder, then shrinks out of the way of his spiky hair technique. After this, they talk, Isshiki starts flexing nuts again and his chakra is shown in that cool aura effect multiple times, and Kashin goes Sage Mode. Kashin then blocks a punch while continuously forcing him to shrink things, Isshiki punches him for some damage, and briefly threatens him with flames and a massive Rasengan, forcing him to block with a surprise attack using a pillar and crush Koji's arm, then drop 2 more on his legs. Koji's still able to use Summoning easily, for the record, he's just pinned.

And before I get the "Uh, Isshiki was casual" stuff, he had the same expression on his face when he was stomping SPSM Naruto, and at that point, he was bored and didn't want to fight or care about doing it, so while Sage Mode Koji is inferior to SPSM Naruto, he is definitely superior to 100% Base Jigen.
I don't disagree but I also don't think the level of seriousness scaling is very quantifiable

GOD DAMNIT, I went through this whole bit about Isshiki scaling when he literally has Delta scaling already.

10x SM Multiplier with our current scaling would result in 6-A+ Madara Perfect Susanoo and High 6-A Alive SM Hashirama

It's kinda ****** up ngl.
(or 50% Kurama isn't Juubi levelllllllllllllll, although it's not like 6-A Founders is really contradictory to anythiing)

Sometimes I wonder why they made the ten tails look like that. I mean think about it, they could have gone with some cool mythical creature like a dragon or sumn. But they instead decided to go with chonkers over here. I wonder why. Not complaining tho, just genuinely confused on what it even is.

prob as a contrast to the other tailed beast, make her look ugly and chunky. i still prefer le ***** Juubi Chan over the next few forms which look like road kill with that flat half head.

edit: apparently C.H.O.N.K is a censored word.

Last edited:
When it was stated that edos are less powerful than their alive version. Does that statement only refer to their jutsu output/Ap or all their stats? (Ap, dura, speed, striking)

If it applies to all stats then edo tobirama clone reacting to the TSB and teleporting it back to juubito is an insane reaction feat in the verse. Rereading, I just realized Tobirama patted Juubito on the shoulder like a child when he threw the TSB back at him. Tobirama coolest moment fr🗿

Sometimes I wonder why they made the ten tails look like that. I mean think about it, they could have gone with some cool mythical creature like a dragon or sumn. But they instead decided to go with chonkers over here. I wonder why. Not complaining tho, just genuinely confused on what it even is.
Dragons are way too overused, overgrown potatoes is where it's at.

Jokes aside, the Juubi is a seedling, and if you've ever grown potatoes, you'd know how monstrous they look before being planted, and then what the planet looks like.

I don’t agree with it affecting all stats. You’re telling me a slower version of Itachi and Nagato were keeping up with KCM1 Naruto

I don’t agree with it affecting all stats. You’re telling me a slower version of Itachi and Nagato were keeping up with KCM1 Naruto
Tbh in their specific cases I can see it happening considering how nerfed they both were when they were alive. It just means that their Ninja aids nerf is greater than the edo nerf I guess.

Tbh in their specific cases I can see it happening considering how nerfed they both were when they were alive. It just means that their Ninja aids nerf is greater than the edo nerf I guess.
Remember, their prime, non-sick bodies were stronger than anything they've shown.
It would still mean that their primes are >= KCM1 Naruto speed. Idk bout that given how hyped up his speed in that form is

It would still mean that their primes are >= KCM1 Naruto speed. Idk bout that given how hyped up his speed in that form is
KCM 1>Raikage in speed. Healthy Nagato and Itachi being above Kage level isn't that outrageous imo. I agree that they don't really seem like speedsters. But that's where the evidence leads us.

Back