• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

IIRC, Isshiki didn't get fed to their (Isshiki's and Kaguya's) Ten Tails, he just got cut in half by Kaguya and somehow got away from her before being found by Jigen.

It's possible that Kaguya found someone compatible with her own Karma Seal, implanted said person, then fed herself to the Ten Tails and grow the God Tree since she obviously didn't find Isshiki and she's the only other Otsutsuki on the planet.
I guess but thatā€™s pretty messed up considering she changed sides and all

I guess but thatā€™s pretty messed up considering she changed sides and all
Hey, she's pretty messed up as is. I mean, she used a more or less limited range version of IT, resulting in, IIRC, 100,000 K or more civilians being trapped, drained, and turned into White Zetsu by the God Tree in the name of peace and security for her own little kingdom after eating a Chakra Fruit.

Hey, she's pretty messed up as is. I mean, she used a more or less limited range version of IT, resulting in, IIRC, 100,000 K or more civilians being trapped, drained, and turned into White Zetsu by the God Tree in the name of peace and security for her own little kingdom after eating a Chakra Fruit.
True though I thought that was after she ate the fruit(though I could be mis remembering) and went mad.

True though I thought that was after she ate the fruit(though I could be mis remembering) and went mad.
Based on the databook and manga, she ate the fruit, used its power (Rinne-Sharingan = IT?) to control the nation/nations (maybe her IT did fully cover the world to stop the fighting and afterwards she let the majority of the people go while keeping some 100K for her future army like in the filler episode?). But yes, as you said, she went mad, but not immediately since Hags & Ham were able to mature into adulthood, and who knows how long that takes, when Kaguya made her move to assimilate their chakra.

Based on the databook and manga, she ate the fruit, used its power (Rinne-Sharingan = IT?) to control the nation/nations (maybe her IT did fully cover the world to stop the fighting and afterwards she let the majority of the people go while keeping some 100K for her future army like in the filler episode?). But yes, as you said, she went mad, but not immediately since Hags & Ham were able to mature into adulthood, and who knows how long that takes, when Kaguya made her move to assimilate their chakra.
Honestly there needs to be a novel or a one shot manga to properly go over kaguya stuff cuz sheā€™s just such a weird but intriguing character

That's not Regeneration. It's Resurrection and it's not Combat applicable
"In many cases, self-resurrection may take too long to be combat applicable, but it still exists. The ability has similar limitations to regeneration, and one should not assume that, because a character has never failed to resurrect, that they can resurrect regardless of how they've been killed.

The degree of the ability should preferably be specified with the same system used for Regeneration. As such, it should preferably be specified if a character has displayed the ability to resurrect up to a Mid level of damage, for example."

From - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Resurrection

True, not combat applicable. However, it should be notified.

Last edited:
i don't think i entirely agree with the consequences thing for kurama, The consequences of Naruto losing Kurama are still there regardless if Himawari gets a powerup or not, its the emotional connection between naruto and kurama and naruto status quo as the host of the nine tails as well as his role in the story thats lost, then theres the fact that naruto's inability and frustration of not being able to do much during the Code arc is still intact which i think is far more important.

the baryon thing killing kurama for good has never sat well with me, its always come off as Kodachi the previous writer just not knowing about that lore, so happy Ikemoto acknowledge it.

Jura never said that.
Youā€™re right. It was a different translation I recalled.

Either way, what would be your reason for saying that still? Jura does relate himself to being an incarnation of the Juubi, just like Kurama. And going back to the war, the Biju never were ā€œfullyā€ assimilated within Obito, Madara or Kaguya, with Son Goku exclaiming, ā€œWe finally made it out!ā€œ, AS SOON as they were being freed from within Kaguya, implying they were attempting it while sealed within them, which implies they were fully conscious of their situation.

It seems to me that Kuramaā€™s statement SHOULD encompass Juubi Jins and Kaguya, which would make sense given Daemons sensing her chakra spiking.

i don't think i entirely agree with the consequences thing for kurama, The consequences of Naruto losing Kurama are still there regardless if Himawari gets a powerup or not, its the emotional connection between naruto and kurama and naruto status quo as the host of the nine tails as well as his role in the story thats lost, then theres the fact that naruto's inability and frustration of not being able to do much during the Code arc is still intact which i think is far more important.

the baryon thing killing kurama for good has never sat well with me, its always come off as Kodachi the previous writer just not knowing about that lore, so happy Ikemoto acknowledge it.
I am worried about how messed-up the power scaling gonna get if this is the same kurama with all his power being the same when he was with nard or weaker cuz he cant go So6P. As well as the fact that nard will ever return?

I am worried about how messed-up the power scaling gonna get if this is the same kurama with all his power being the same when he was with nard
its explained that Himawari herself has stronger chakra and her affinity with Kurama is even better.

Sarada doing anything to Hidari messes up the scaling prob far more than anything Himawari would do

its explained that Himawari herself has stronger chakra and her affinity with Kurama is even better.

Sarada doing anything to Hidari messes up the scaling prob far more than anything Himawari would do
Right, boruto characters are just built different. I should have known that the scaling was messed-up when the new era gokage were giving Momo trouble, when previously you needed atleast So6P to even have the notion of defeating a Otsutsuki tier threat, but nah just train for like few months and you can contend with previously referred God's from legends that created your kind šŸ‘

Right, boruto characters are just built different. I should have known that the scaling was messed-up when the new era gokage were giving Momo trouble, when previously you needed atleast So6P to even have the notion of defeating a Otsutsuki tier threat, but nah just train for like few months and you can contend with previously referred God's from legends that created your kind šŸ‘
yeah lmfao, sadly i think in the context of just boruto, it seems to be consistent that you can just train to be that strong lol

Was Momoshiki time stop just some regular one or did it create a temporal dimension onto the already existing dimensions cuz it transcendence dimensions

Last edited:
Back