• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That would destroy the planet. Considering Boruto didn’t destroy the planet, he’s not doing literally what you claim he’s doing.
Right, Daemon never said that hes rotating the planet to dodge. That would devastate the planet, so unless its explicitly stated, I am gonna say that didnt happen, lol. It might be something else.

My take is that the jutsu is actually barely explained other than the fact that its connected to the planets rotation and that it uses the chakra of the planet or planetary chakra, which is a new concept. Does the planet contain chakra ala nature energy or is Boruto molding chakra thats amped by the planets rotation? The former would mean that the feat is unquantifiable since we cant measure the planets chakra, the latter would cap the feat at moon level.
So what about the dodging and the constant changing of the rotation of the planet? It’s all thrown out the window along with Daemon’s confirmation?
Daemon felt the ground shaking before realizing that its actually the planet and concluded that Boruto is utilizing the planets rotation for the jutsu, thats all. No one said Boruto rotated the planet.

I interpret Boruto’s dodging, as him using Uzuhiko that wraps around his own body to rotate himself around Code’s attack. Think two circular cogs that rotate about each other, basically like a spin move in football but on steroids.
But the scans show it like Boruto barely moves though? Especially when he appeared in front of code. Also since it’s a permanent attack, would it scale higher than (5-C) overtime, Think of it like Yama’s Bankai and SS.

We don’t see movement because it’s just so fast compared to Code. But yeah it would apply damage overtime albeit that’s not something that would boost the rating.

We don’t see movement because it’s just so fast compared to Code. But yeah it would apply damage overtime albeit that’s not something that would boost the rating.
The initial hit would have a rating, and overtime it would say unquantifiably higher per sec or something.

The initial hit would have a rating, and overtime it would say unquantifiably higher per sec or something.
Damage accumulation over time isn’t necessarily the same as a higher tier rating. But let’s say Code is like 5-A, then you could have sumn like 5-C, 5-A overtime. Otherwise it might just be “higher” or not have a unique rating at all.

I interpret Boruto’s dodging, as him using Uzuhiko that wraps around his own body to rotate himself around Code’s attack. Think two circular cogs that rotate about each other, basically like a spin move in football but on steroids.
I don't think so.
Boruto is not dodging, neither is the earth moving.
Code is just disoriented from the continuous effect of the attack which makes him miss his target. There's a form of sensory manipulation going on.

Have you ever spun around so fast that you can't stand up or walk straight?

The attack stores earth rotational energy (most likely permanently) inside the target, which continuously damages the body's internal organs and hijacks the senses.

Last edited:
But what I fail to understand is if Boruto can manipulate the rotation of the planet and mix it with his rasengan and control it, what’s stopping him from rotating the planet itself?

But what I fail to understand is if Boruto can manipulate the rotation of the planet and mix it with his rasengan and control it, what’s stopping him from rotating the planet itself?
Well if he drastically altered the planet’s rotation he’d kill everyone on the planet, throwing shit into space.

Based on Boruto's Wording, the "Chakra of the Planet" comes from it's rotation. This sounds like KE.

I think it works like this:
  1. He applies the Chakra with Contact.
  2. The Force of the Attack is the KE of the Planets Rotation.
  3. The Damage done is constant until the they die from the Planet Stopping it's Rotation or Boruto Releases the Technique (Which sounds like it has another effect upon release).
  4. The Victim suffers Vertigo Side-Affects due to the Planets Rotation being applied to them.
I wonder if Sukunahikona or Chakra Absorption gets over it? If it's invisible, it maybe can't be targeted by Sukuna.

Reading it over a few times it confuses me still.

It doesn't even seem like Boruto is manipulating the planet's chakra at all. Rather that he is attaching you to the planet's chakra rotation which disorients you.

Regardless, this definitely seems like an antifeat because even if Code was taking the full brunt of the planet's rotation... he should be no-selling it like nothing given his supposedly long scaling chain of Code > Jigen > Naruto and Sasuke > Momoshiki > Kaguya who is supposedly above 5-C...

I think it could not be an antifeat as well as it could just be Boruto attaching you to the planet's rotational energy which causes disorientation.

However this means Boruto isn't really doing anything regarding KE or manipulation of the planet himself. As the statement says, it's the planet's chakra, not Boruto's.

1.) According to Daemon, Boruto shook the planet.

2.) Boruto states: "The Chakra of the Planet... A Rasengan that absorbs it's rotation." In a vacuum this would make it unquantifiable because it's either rotating at the level of the planet or it's referring to it's Rotational KE. Daemon's statement, "This shaking of the ground, is this it Boruto? Nah... Rather than the ground, it's the planet... this is a move using the planet's rotation." supports it absorbed the planets KE as he assess that it's an attack that uses the Planet's Rotation AFTER noting the planet shook, which supports the Rasengan's affect uses the physical force of the planets rotation.

3.) The Rasengan gives the victim permanent vertigo and permanent damage because the energy never dissipates.

Y’all think the new attack could be more so durability negation?
That's what I always thought lol
Boruto makes it clear that it's power is coursing though Code's body
image.png

The way Boruto (the series) seems to be treating the planet rotation is that it’s in perpetuity, so like Boruto can use the entire planets rot KE (5-C) without momentarily halting the planet (which would happen if this occurred irl). At least it felt that way with his “semi-permanent” explanation.

Wonder if Boruto has Teleportation if his movements weren't "dodging"... It reminds me of how Madara was confused about Sasuke.

The Chakra of the Planet... A Rasengan that absorbs it's rotation
If it’s as he says it is, wouldn’t we not have to worry about uzuhiko capping at 5-C? Because it says a rasengan is absorbing the rotation, which would mean the rotation is being stacked onto some unquantifiable level of chakra

How would you guys feel if Sasuke was turned into a tree and Boruto was trained by Kashin Koji actually?

Confusing ability. Boruto "dodging" seems to not be dodging, genjutsu or cloning. It has to do with the ability itself. Daemon mentioned the ground or the planet shaking. I doubt the planet shaking thing is gonna last as long as Code is under the effects of it. So I doubt the planet shaking statement has anything to do with the after effects of the jutsu. So it can either be the brunt force of the attack or the "dodging" or both. The attack itself doesn't really require the ground to shake though, so the dodging thing seems plausible.

From what I understand from scaling POV:
  1. Rotational energy of Earth is one aspect of the attack. Which is like moon lvl.
  2. Continuous disorientation of the victim's senses which seems limited to sight and sense of balance so far. I might be missing some things here.
  3. Damage to internal organs?
  4. Potentially manipulating the Earth's rotation to dodge which seems over the top (why not just dodge). Which is why Boruto seems to not be moving. There would be no reason for Daemon to mention the ground shaking otherwise.
  5. Boruto also mentions "Before the rotation of the planet stops, your life will end ". So a high end calculation for code could be moon lvl KE multiplied by estimated time before the sun destroys the earth, but that's kinda useless.

My interpretation is that Boruto is causing Code a "sensation" of rotation. Basically, this new rasengan absorbs the "planet's rotational energy/chakra" and applies it to the opponent, so this causes the opponent to enter a state of rotation, basically, just as the planet rotates around its own axis, the opponent starts to do the same thing, in a forced way. We can see from Code's POV and phrases that he has a feeling of spinning around himself, so every time he goes to attack Boruto, he spinnung around himself and changes the direction.

From what I understood, that was it.

Back