• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could this be used for anything?
twcmFHv.png

Question: What are all the Martial arts that exist in the verse? I know of:
  1. The basic academy/shinobi taijutsu
  2. Strong Fist, used by Might Guy and Lee
  3. Gentle Fist, used by the Hyuga
  4. Frog Kata, used by frogs sages
Are there any other that I missed? H2H of course.

Question: What are all the Martial arts that exist in the verse? I know of:
  1. The basic academy/shinobi taijutsu
  2. Strong Fist, used by Might Guy and Lee
  3. Gentle Fist, used by the Hyuga
  4. Frog Kata, used by frogs sages
-Acrobat, used by Killer B
-Arhat Fist, used by Jirobo
-Drunken Fist
-The Cloud Style stuff Karui and Omoi use
-Samurai swordsmanship
-The Uchiha seem to have some special styles, such as that Surging Fire Wild Dance

Hmm. It makes sense. And it's very ambiguous in some of the instances, so I guess I can't rule this line of logic out.
There is a lot of misunderstanding and misconceptions regarding his abilities, but what I can definitely say is Amado differentiated his reflection of attacks from reflection of intent. They are different, reflection of attacks requires physical touch, why the conditions for his intent reflection is basically unknown.( if you reread chapter 75 again, you would see why I say he differentiated them).

i can't see both of his hands in the first scan , was anyone nearby him in this scene ?

And he was lying on top of eida when he was halfway pulled by the claw, so it's still possible.

After reading the entire series, I've come to the conclusion that Mei Terumi is the hottest female character in Naruto. Tsunade and Anko come close but still fall short in comparison to her.
Which is rlly funny that she falls victim to the "middle aged woman doesn't have a lover and she's self conscious for it" trope

You misunderstood me, I think. He doesn't need to be touching the person he's affecting. He just needs to be touching someone for the ability to be active in the first place. Once active, it passively reflects everyone's attacks and/or harmful intentions towards Daemon and/or the person he's touching.
Check the manga when the guy with a sword head was cut daemon was standing alone on one foot

After reading the entire series, I've come to the conclusion that Mei Terumi is the hottest female character in Naruto. Tsunade and Anko come close but still fall short in comparison to her.
Real
desktop-wallpaper-mei-terumi-beauty-mei-naruto-naruto-fan-art-anime.jpg

Lava had never seemed so appealing to me before I saw her.

Last edited:
I think it was such an ass decision to make Boruto's nature specialty, wind. His first nature transformation was lightning (subconsciously no less) and for some reason he says it's wind. I get it, he's Naruto's son. And they wanted to recreate the whole Kakashi teaching nature transformation event, but come on. Pure unadulterated ass.

Back