• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
kHBqraU.jpeg

Shouldn't New Era Orochimaru be FTL based on him being able to escape the perception of the sick base Naruto even though Naruto was directly looking at him, while the photon lasers couldn't do the same?

Shouldn't New Era Orochimaru be FTL based on him being able to escape the perception of the sick base Naruto even though Naruto was directly looking at him, while the photon lasers couldn't do the same?
I asked this too. Naruto's FTL explanation is comparable to the other 4 Kage. Also, as far as I know, Orochimaru takes the scales from the sick Naruto in the novel.

I asked this too. Naruto's FTL explanation is comparable to the other 4 Kage. Also, as far as I know, Orochimaru takes the scales from the sick Naruto in the novel.
From the way the novel describes Orochimaru must have used the shunshin no jutsu to blitz Naruto, so I think he should at least scale to FTL with that.

Btw who's gonna fix my bro Shisui profile. I was using him to play SC earlier and decided to check up his profile.
Man he was gas

Ngl. Shikamaru a real homie to Naruto. Bro not only was his friend since childhood, he likely didn't believe Naruto died. Bro became a fake Hokage and took verbal abuse from Sarada for 3 years, all just for Naruto to come back and simp for Sasuke again. This is a bigger NTR story than Raikage x Hinata.

Speaking of verbal abuse, Sarada really wants all the smoke in TBV. But I can't blame her. Seeing how much of a fraud Kawaki turned out to be, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets packed up by a basic Genjutsu. I'd start sh*t with him for fun too.

Back