• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's also nothing in the series that says Naruto keeps getting the same milage out of out of Sage Mode as he did before, plus it also depends on the individual, Naruto's Sage Mode is better than Jiraiya's and he's noted to be stronger than him, then in KCM2 he notes he can gather more Nature energy easily, Sage Mode could be additive and nothing in the series would change.

Stealing Lunch money
sasuke-itachi-naruto-1154016-1280x0.jpeg

I mean, Naruto only seems to use Sage Mode to amp his reactions and sensing and gain just any boost at all, literally once he got KCM Sage Mode was relegated to a Plan B when he couldn't use KCM or KCM2.

There's also nothing in the series that says Naruto keeps getting the same milage out of out of Sage Mode as he did before, plus it also depends on the individual, Naruto's Sage Mode is better than Jiraiya's and he's noted to be stronger than him, then in KCM2 he notes he can gather more Nature energy easily, Sage Mode could be additive and nothing in the series would change.
The point being made is the output of SM (Based on Feats) doesn’t suggest simply “Additive Power”. Even if it did, going back to my previous example, at a certain point, it becomes irrelevant because it doesn’t matter if you had a multiplier if it reaches the same result (10+30 | 10x4, etc).

Again, I use the lifting argument. Naruto can’t lift 20 tons in base but suddenly can yeet 10,000 tons like a pebble… at what point does it being Additive or not matter here? Adding 1/3rd NE to his pool didn’t result in just 33% Increase. Right or wrong?

The point being made is the output of SM (Based on Feats) doesn’t suggest simply “Additive Power”. Even if it did, going back to my previous example, at a certain point, it becomes irrelevant because it doesn’t matter if you had a multiplier if it reaches the same result (10+30 | 10x4, etc).

Again, I use the lifting argument. Naruto can’t lift 20 tons in base but suddenly can yeet 10,000 tons like a pebble… at what point does it being Additive or not matter here? Adding 1/3rd NE to his pool didn’t result in just 33% Increase. Right or wrong?
It does matter because Naruto doesn't get the same milage out of Sage Mode anymore, if it was a constant multiplier it would be stronger than his Kurama transformations and we know that's not the case.

And it's not like Lifting Strength scales 1=1 with AP, same as other stats.

It does matter because Naruto doesn't get the same milage out of Sage Mode anymore
Based on what? Post War Arc, he hasn’t had SM feats to say this. BSM requires Naruto to absorbs FAR more NE to balance with his Kurama’s Chakra being Fused. If we agree that Naruto still retains Hagoromo’s Chakra, he’d have to absorbs FAR more NE than BSM just to ENTER SM and the result would logically be the same. Nothing iirc, says he doesn’t get the same milage out of SM as far as i’m aware.

I could see if you made the argument that because Six Paths Chakra is NE in part, it works out to be additive instead of multiplicative post meeting Hags, but that’s not your argument.
if it was a constant multiplier it would be stronger than his Kurama transformations and we know that's not the case.
How do you figure this? SM by itself didn’t amp Naruto over Kurama. Prior to Six Paths Chakra, Base Naruto’s Chakra and Strength weren’t high enough to be boosted to that level because Kurama’s chakra was more volumous AND stronger. Not the same with Naruto post Six Paths Chakra. In Base his Chakra is FAR stronger than Kurama’s. So yes, SM would logically be superior to Kurama’s Amps in this context. For the SAME reason Base Naruto w/ SR would be > Kurama’s amps.

But by all means, if I am missing some context or am just flat out wrong on something, feel free to correct me.
And it's not like Lifting Strength scales 1=1 with AP, same as other stats.
Of course. I never said SM scales linearly across all areas. Clearly his striking wasn’t scaled the same as well, etc. But i’m discussing principle here.

Is Daemon's ability to reflect killing intent really just Attack Reflection, and that's it? Enlighten me.
There's not much to enlighten. We barely see him in action. It's basically Attack reflection + intent reflection + power bestowal. The catch is he needs to touch someone for it to work.

Hold on a moment, I just thought about something. Do we have a separate rating for Blind FKS Sasuke or do we just scale him to his Base self at the beginning of the FKS?

Does it matter? We don't have a rating for any time Naruto is out of chakra and near death.
The reason is because Sasuke still clearly had a lot of chakra considering he kept fighting even while blind considering the Mangekyo doesn't just disappear due to lack of chakra, not to mention the Chidori he just willy nilly chucked out. The point I'm getting at is that you can make a solid argument for Base Naruto scaling to Base FKS Sasuke, making them both High 7-A.

The reason is because Sasuke still clearly had a lot of chakra considering he kept fighting even while blind considering the Mangekyo doesn't just disappear due to lack of chakra, not to mention the Chidori he just willy nilly chucked out. The point I'm getting at is that you can make a solid argument for Base Naruto scaling to Base FKS Sasuke, making them both High 7-A.
High 7-A? 😈

I mean I too think Base Naruto should scale to Base Sasuke especially cause Naruto was nerfed too (he immediately fell ill to the poison kunai right after Sasuke left and that Kunai was meant for an insta kill) obviously he wasn't as nerfed as Sasuke but still wasn't at 100%

Sasuke is only rated High 7-A with the 3T Sharingan

I’m a little confused on this chakra nature thing, can you learn to use other chakra natures? Or are you predetermined to use two? Because kakashi is surprised that kakuzu can use multiple

You can only use one IIRC, there's special cases that allows you to use jutsus of other natures but generally you're locked to one and having two or more is a special case like a Kkekei Genkai

Back