• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A weird upgrade idea I had is upscaling Kaguya to some degree above Hagoromo's Low 5-B stuff because all his powers ultimately come from the Ten Tails/Kaguya.

Well not entirely depends on how big and how long it took to construct. It could vary from solid support to a potential upgrade. Regardless, finding a way to scale it to his physicals now that Naruto is no longer a UES verse will be a challenge.
We do see stars within the dimension, and his age is listed as 1000+ on the wiki, so why not (arbitrarily) say it took 1000 years/roughly the same amount of time for Kaguya to construct hers?
latest.png

Assuming a vague 2e+57 Joule amout needed to create, and a timeframe of 4.734e8 seconds (same as Kaguya's), we'd get 4.22e+48 J/s, which is around Solar level.

We do see stars within the dimension, and his age is listed as 1000+ on the wiki, so why not (arbitrarily) say it took 1000 years/roughly the same amount of time for Kaguya to construct hers?
latest.png

Assuming a vague 2e+57 Joule amout needed to create, and a timeframe of 4.734e8 seconds (same as Kaguya's), we'd get 4.22e+48 J/s, which is around Solar level.
Nah, you can't just assume 1000 yrs. You'd have much more luck assuming the age of Nard's universe.

latest.png

is he stated to have created this?

A weird upgrade idea I had is upscaling Kaguya to some degree above Hagoromo's Low 5-B stuff because all his powers ultimately come from the Ten Tails/Kaguya.
What would the proof of Kaguya’s physicals being > Hagoromo’s TK be?

arbitrarily
🗿
But more seriously, 1000+ means that 1000 years would be a highball. So that’s probably why we don’t arbitrarily assume 1000 years.

Nah, you can't just assume 1000 yrs.
It's not just a random age, I specifically chose the age we have listed for Momoshiki, which is 1000+. That's the only reference value we can use, unless you want to use the argument that he began construction when they decided to head for Earth, since he does say that the nursery was created right after/right before I forgot mentioning that the 8 tails is on the planet there

🗿
But more seriously, 1000+ means that 1000 years would be a highball. So that’s probably why we don’t arbitrarily assume 1000 years.
I mean, what age can we use? 10,000? Anything else would be far too arbitrary

I’m like 99% sure that in context a nursery in Naruto is like a planet that an Otsutsuki owns that they “nurse” chakra from. Like iirc Kaguya’s nursery was Earth.

I mean, what age can we use? 10,000? Anything else would be far too arbitrary
🤷‍♂️ you’d have to kinda scour everything we got to see if there’s something good.

Physicals? Probably not but her "strongest jutsus" should in theory be stronger than Hag's TK because otherwise why the hell did it take months just to seal her? And Hagoromo calling Kaguya more powerful than any other so that means she should have something that's more powerful than his TK.

I’m like 99% sure that in context a nursery in Naruto is like a planet that an Otsutsuki owns that they “nurse” chakra from. Like iirc Kaguya’s nursery was Earth.
Sure, but he says he created it. He also calls Earth a nursery and so does Kaguya but she never really mentions creating it, only owning it. It's called a nursery in this context because it's used to dump the Bijuu in.
Whilst the movie novelization isn't canon to the anime, we can infer that some ideas were still roughly the same, and I think an argument could be made that that sentence still applies/hasn't been changed since the movie. But you'd have to make a good argument which I don't want to or have the necessary time to or the off the top of my head knowledge for.

Physicals? Probably not but her "strongest jutsus" should in theory be stronger than Hag's TK because otherwise why the hell did it take months just to seal her? And Hagoromo calling Kaguya more powerful than any other so that means she should have something that's more powerful than his TK.
Her strongest jutsu already scales above it.

Sure, but he says he created it. He also calls Earth a nursery and so does Kaguya but she never really mentions creating it, only owning it. It's called a nursery in this context because it's used to dump the Bijuu in.
Whilst the movie novelization isn't canon to the anime, we can infer that some ideas were still roughly the same, and I think an argument could be made that that sentence still applies/hasn't been changed since the movie. But you'd have to make a good argument which I don't want to or have the necessary time to or the off the top of my head knowledge for.
Right so if the nursery is a planet. I don’t see how that can be used for support of the stellar metas. Rather that can be used in support of Momo having like 5-B overtime creation hax (more conservatively) to 5-B support (more liberally).

🤷‍♂️ you’d have to kinda scour everything we got to see if there’s something good.
I assumed the age of irl Universe as a lowball since Naruto earth is called "Earth". So it's reasonable to assume that their main universe is also as old as ours. So even if Momo was born at the very start of this universe he'd have somewhere around E18 secs to create his dimension. This is only useful if multi solar dimension gets accepted. Anything less is useless.

Right so if the nursery is a planet. I don’t see how that can be used for support of the stellar metas. Rather that can be used in support of Momo having like 5-B overtime creation hax (more conservatively) to 5-B support (more liberally).
Yeah, that's fine too I think.
In that case, I guess the 'few days timeframe' can be used, given the fact that he might've created it when heading towards Earth as to not encroach on another Otsutsuki's territory (in this case, Isshiki) or something akin to that.
Assuming Earth GBE:
2.487e+32 Joules / 259200 seconds (around 3 days, I don't remember the actual timeframe, it might've been 2 months) = 9.5949074e+26 Joules, which seems very pathetic

Yeah, that's fine too I think.
In that case, I guess the 'few days timeframe' can be used, given the fact that he might've created it when heading towards Earth as to not encroach on another Otsutsuki's territory (in this case, Isshiki) or something akin to that.
Assuming Earth GBE:
2.487e+32 Joules / 259200 seconds (around 3 days, I don't remember the actual timeframe, it might've been 2 months) = 9.5949074e+26 Joules, which seems very pathetic
You could also make an argument for the time difference between capturing Gyuki and going to the Chunin Exams which might be a few hours?

If you’ve got a good argument for “compositing” (not really compositing but for a lack of better words) the Momoshiki arc adaptations. Cuz while there are minor differences between the adaptations, the majority remains the same.

How strong hypothetically would be a "composite" naruto/borutoverse be excluding the games but everything else is included, anime, novels, movies whatever

From my experience composited verses are broken. composite Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya for example are terrifyingly strong

Use 6371 Km
Okay so, Momoshiki has a statement about wanting to basically blow up the Earth's surface, aka 'till it' and he attempts to do so with that giant Bijuu Dama he absorbed from Gyuki. We generally speaking know they vaporize stuff with destruction (as seen when Momo redirects the Bijuu Dama, and basically every other Bijuu Dama calc we have here) and this feat could be pretty strong if I knew what depth of destruction to use

It's kinda funny to think that if Toneri just stopped using his TK to move the moon for some time he could crush Naruto instantly with his TK.

Don't we assume for those common reference feats that it's usually not done via vaporization?
Bijuudama vaporizing in mountain to multi mountain sized areas does not mean they’d vaporize on a planetary scale. So I don’t see why we’d assume he’s vaporizing the entire surface.

Back