• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m aware that’s not a popular pick I just think TCM looks cool 😭
Kakashi wallpaper edited by @3dnox.art on Instagram | Naruto wallpaper,  Anime wallpaper, Anime akatsuki

let's say Toei starts animating Boruto: TBV from tomorrow onwards. would you be happy as powerscalers (for obvious reasons) or sad as normal audience members (also for obvious reasons)?

let's say Toei starts animating Boruto: TBV from tomorrow onwards. would you be happy as powerscalers (for obvious reasons) or sad as normal audience members (also for obvious reasons)?
Why does getting animated by Toei guarantee powerscalling content? Doesn't One Piece also get animated by Toei? I don't see them busting planets.

Why does getting animated by Toei guarantee powerscalling content? Doesn't One Piece also get animated by Toei? I don't see them busting planets.
I kid you not a non canon One Piece movie legit has a 4-A/low 2-C feat. the first (and probably only) unambiguous/on-screen low 2-C feat in all of HST. the reason you don't get a lot of it in the anime is because the series is just far too restricted. With verses like Dragon Ball or Saint Seiya the series and settings themselves allowed for some leeway in this respect, with Kurumada thinking it adds to his story well and Toriyama just finding OP characters funny

whatever gains we might get for powerscaling reasons wouldnt be worth it for the horrible pacing we will receive, the manga already has pretty bad pacing dont need Toei to make it worse.

Meanwhile I have never made a bad Naruto CRT whatever you do don’t type “KEY Naruto revision Arc7Kuroi into google

💀 💀

Back