• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A shitposty idea I had a few years back is an AU where Kurama just leaves Naruto's body post-WA (though leaving some chakra in Naruto), turns himself into a regular sized fox (same type of jutsu Tsunade used), and roams free outside of Naruto and do whatever he wants.
In this AU:

Naruto only has a tiny amount of Kurama's chakra so no KCM2 but he still has SPSM and KCM1 (which lasts about as long as Baryon Mode in canon). Naruto trained harder since he didn't want to lose to Sasuke without Kurama. SPSM (no KCM) Naruto is equal to his canon SPSM KCM self but without Kurama Avatar. SPSM KCM1 Naruto is stronger than K1 Jigen.

Kurama either chills with the other Bijuus or in Konoha doing nothing. Still visits Naruto frequently. He's as strong as Base Naruto.

Maybe I skipped a few filler arcs or sumn, but I really don't get why Boruto cares so much about Kawaki. Naruto's concern for Kawaki is believable to me. But for some reason Boruto's relationship with Kawaki seems forced to me.

In Naruto's and Sasuke's case I never doubted that they cared about each other. It just seemed Naruto went out of his way a bit too much for him. But in Boruto's case, for some reason, I never understood why they became good friends in the first place.

Boruto seeing Kawaki's Karma: He just like me... He just like me fr!!!

Obligatory HD ugly Boruto crying
images

so uh...does anyone else think Hinata is lucky Kawaki didnt get pissed off and unalive her on the spot for slapping him? Im personally not having that kinda disrespect especially from a foster parent

so uh...does anyone else think Hinata is lucky Kawaki didnt get pissed off and unalive her on the spot for slapping him? Im personally not having that kinda disrespect especially from a foster parent
Kawaki thought process:

Kill Hinata > No Replacement Wife > Angry Nard

Kill Hima > No Replacement Daughter > Angry Nard

Kill Boruto > Replace Him As Son > Profit?

Ep 65, So I watched most of the momoshiki stuff(and bourto beating him). So character wise I liked this arc. Boruto and Naruto were pretty good. Naruto exposing boruto was pretty messed up but also one of the best scenes in the series. The fight scenes were also pretty top tier.

But with that being said,sasuke bringing boruto to fight momoshiki was beyond dumb. If sasuke had know about toneri’s prophecy(which idk why he only told boruto) then it make more sense but no his just bringing some 12 year old to fight a god. The sicene guy somehow sneaking into the dimension was also just dumb. And the power scaling was just ashine. I’m guessing the six paths powers are just for show now cuz for whatever reason the kage can actually effect the otsutsuki with ninjutsu even though there supposed to be immune to it. Even taijustu wise they shouldn’t have been relevant but I guess they’ve been hitting the gym over the years. And boruto being able to do anything to momoshiki was just dumb. And what’s even worse is that bro literally forgot about his chakra absorbing abilities in the end. The arc was pretty good but it has its problems

Ep 65, So I watched most of the momoshiki stuff(and bourto beating him). So character wise I liked this arc. Boruto and Naruto were pretty good. Naruto exposing boruto was pretty messed up but also one of the best scenes in the series. The fight scenes were also pretty top tier.

But with that being said,sasuke bringing boruto to fight momoshiki was beyond dumb. If sasuke had know about toneri’s prophecy(which idk why he only told boruto) then it make more sense but no his just bringing some 12 year old to fight a god. The sicene guy somehow sneaking into the dimension was also just dumb. And the power scaling was just ashine. I’m guessing the six paths powers are just for show now cuz for whatever reason the kage can actually effect the otsutsuki with ninjutsu even though there supposed to be immune to it. Even taijustu wise they shouldn’t have been relevant but I guess they’ve been hitting the gym over the years. And boruto being able to do anything to momoshiki was just dumb. And what’s even worse is that bro literally forgot about his chakra absorbing abilities in the end. The arc was pretty good but it has its problems
Correct me if I'm wrong but, six paths =/= otsutsuki right?

Edit: Also about Boruto being able to do anything against Momoshiki, Momoshiki was heavily drained. So were Naruto and Sasuke by the end of the fight.

I’m guessing the six paths powers are just for show now cuz for whatever reason the kage can actually effect the otsutsuki with ninjutsu even though there supposed to be immune to it.
That's actually very specific to the Ten-Tails iirc.
Even taijustu wise they shouldn’t have been relevant but I guess they’ve been hitting the gym over the years.
Standard Shonen stuff.

But with that being said,sasuke bringing boruto to fight momoshiki was beyond dumb
he didnt bring Boruto to fight momoshiki, he brought him to show what laid ahead of his shinobi journey, also he had witnessed Boruto's vanishing rasengan and thought it would be useful against someone who absorbs jutsu, which he was correct about.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, six paths =/= otsutsuki right?

Edit: Also about Boruto being able to do anything against Momoshiki, Momoshiki was heavily drained. So were Naruto and Sasuke by the end of the fight.
Something like that, though I might have went overboard on the immunity thing since I’m pretty sure you get that went your the ten tails host

Even weakened he would still be leagues above boruto. And he still should have been able to absorb that rasegean

That's actually very specific to the Ten-Tails iirc.
Ya I messed that up tbh
Standard Shonen stuff.
I guess
they took out his eye to avoid him being able to absorb jutsu
He has two other rinnegan
he didnt bring Boruto to fight momoshiki, he brought him to show what laid ahead of his shinobi journey, also he had witnessed Boruto's vanishing rasengan and thought it would be useful against someone who absorbs jutsu, which he was correct about.
Boruto is a 12 year old child. Bringing him in the same space as an alien god is beyond dumb.

Back