• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What I don't understand is this: Why do you find it ridiculous that the Kages have reached a level where they can fight the Otsutsuki? Just because their title is "KAGE" does not mean that their power level will be at most "Kage level". There is a 16-17 year difference between Shippuden and Boruto. Why should the characters stay at the same power level? Just because a character was Bijuu level 17 years ago, that is, 6-C, Low 6-B according to this wiki, does not mean that this character cannot be Otsutsuki level in its current form, that is, 5-C if we adapt it according to this wiki. Correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I know, in this wiki, if a character proves that he is in a tier, it does not care whether it makes sense for him to be in this tier according to the logic of the series.

For example, in Bakugan, 80% of the series is 2-C due to the power feats of Drago and Naga. Let me tell you about Drago and Naga, these characters are the two strongest characters of the 1st season and no one can defeat them, but Naga's Paladins both damage Drago, who is 2-C, and withstand Drago's attack. Drago's friends also help Drago and defeat the Paladins and get 2-C from there. Normally, someone who watches Bakugan says, "How can Preyas destroy someone who can cause trouble for Drago?" I can show many series other than Bakugan as examples of this. In my eyes, Boruto Era Gokage's scaling from Momoshiki and Kinshiki is not ridiculous at all. We saw in Shippuden that Kakashi had difficulty against Kakuzu, then he became able to cause trouble against Pain, who was much stronger than Kakuzu, and then he threw a speed blitz at Edo Jinchuriki, who was probably stronger than Pain, and finally We saw him fight Kashin Koji's clone even though he didn't have a Sharingan. For example, I have never seen anyone say about a character in Dragon Ball discussions, "This character used to be 5-A, but now how did he reach 2-C power in this battle?"

As you can see, there is no point in thinking with the logic of "How did the character go from 10-B to 2-C in one day?", just because he was 10-B, but one day later he performed a 2-C Feat and became 2-C. In this wiki, we saw that Ben Tennyson, who was 10-B, became 5-A 5 years later. Saying that Ben couldn't have gotten his body to a 5-A level in 5 years, that's ridiculous, doesn't lower his rating.
Bakugan is a good example cause every single person goes from City Block Level to as strong as the Godliest universe-creating power of their verse, that should be completely unattainable and No one in-verse questions it or talks about it, it just happens.

Drago evolved like 16 times past the Perfect Core and random Bakugan can still compete with him just cause the plot demands it.

Authors can do whatever they want to their own story

Not that I agree with it. But I think the actual reason is not realism at all. It has never been that. It's about respect. People respect Hashirama and Hagoromo too much. They feel as though, surpassing them that "easily" tarnishes their legacy. That's the real reason I think.

Of course I don't care about that crap. But I'm pretty confident it is the number one issue with the Naruto fandom. More so than realism, groundedness, or consistency.

Correct me if I'm wrong, as far as I know, in this wiki, if a character proves that he is in a tier, it does not care whether it makes sense for him to be in this tier according to the logic of the series.
Are you saying that Outliers don't exist? That if a character is at a certain tier, it's always fine even when doesn't make any sense?

Are you saying that Outliers don't exist? That if a character is at a certain tier, it's always fine even when doesn't make any sense?
What I mean is that if a character has shown that he is strong enough to fight a 5-C character, it does not matter how he gained the strength to fight this 5-C character. For example, 10-Year-Old Ben Tennyson is 10-B, but he becomes 5-A because he fights an alien like Spidermonkey, who is 5-A 5 years later. He can also fight Pierce (I think I didn't spell his name correctly), who can fight 5-A characters. There is no mention of any training or extra strengthening that could show Ben Tennyson going from 10-B to 5-A in 5 years. It seems strange to me that a child who is an ordinary human without the Omnitrix has 5-A AP and MFTL+ reaction speed, but since the character has feats to support this, it is not seen as an outlier.

What I mean is that if a character has shown that he is strong enough to fight a 5-C character, it does not matter how he gained the strength to fight this 5-C character. For example, 10-Year-Old Ben Tennyson is 10-B, but he becomes 5-A because he fights an alien like Spidermonkey, who is 5-A 5 years later. He can also fight Pierce (I think I didn't spell his name correctly), who can fight 5-A characters. There is no mention of any training or extra strengthening that could show Ben Tennyson going from 10-B to 5-A in 5 years. It seems strange to me that a child who is an ordinary human without the Omnitrix has 5-A AP and MFTL+ reaction speed, but since the character has feats to support this, it is not seen as an outlier.
That's because Ben is just him

I didn't know you knew game like that Shadow👀
86ca8078cceb75b3cf560e62f92a1f1e.gif

So I read the official translations and.....
  1. The "Aesthetics" made it to the official translations lmao.
  2. Why tf are they saying Hidari doesn't look like Sasuke? I assumed Hidari had Sasuke's face.
  3. I guess respect to Inojin for stepping up. It's understandable that he was so shaken up that he didn't think of trying mind transfer.
  4. Kawaki redemption incoming.
Himawari's last panel form looks a bit different than Naruto's first kyubi influence. Her eye mascara thingy is much more prominent than Naruto's initial state. Also since Kurama is cooperating, shouldn't she go into KCM? Maybe it's her own new form. Or maybe it's BM Himawari. Most likely it's a difference in artstyle.

reincarnating into the sliver of chakra Naruto passed on to Himawari the amount of chakra Kurama has.

especially since we know Bijuu reincarnations are independent of the Bijuu's mind, body, and soul being destroyed(all the components of chakra.)

also, Hima having a sliver was just a hypothesis by Kurama as to why he spawned inside Hima, not a fact.

Wouldn't this be Shunshin?

Looking at Orochimaru's profile (who's Rel, who should technically be FTL scaling to Naruto), his justification is that he went FTE to Naruto due to "disappearing suddenly", but to me this reads as he used Shunshin. What do you guys think?

Wouldn't this be Shunshin?

Looking at Orochimaru's profile (who's Rel, who should technically be FTL scaling to Naruto), his justification is that he went FTE to Naruto due to "disappearing suddenly", but to me this reads as he used Shunshin. What do you guys think?
No
Orochimaru scales to a weakened Naruto who is sick and unable to manipulate chakra properly.

Base Naruto>Orochimaru>Sick base Naruto>/= rel

sure, so why is "sick" base naruto "rel" (ftl) as opposed to unknown?
Dodged photon multiple times
Up close too, I guess no one really got the time to calc it so I guess they’re using the most logical bare minimum (rel)

I think Orochimaru used shunshin tho imo, but alternatively it could’ve just been pure speed

I find it poetic that when Sarada and Sasuke first meet, Sasuke didnt initially recognize Sarada, but now the roles are reversed, and now Sarada hasn't recognized Hidari.

This fight between Hidari and Sarada could be the best thematic matchup in the manga thus far imo. And may be the most I've been invested in, emotionally. Maybe after Baryon (in the anime)

Dodged photon multiple times
Up close too, I guess no one really got the time to calc it so I guess they’re using the most logical bare minimum (rel)

I think Orochimaru used shunshin tho imo, but alternatively it could’ve just been pure speed
Shouldn't that be removed since we cant calc it? Like for the same reasons we don't use Kakashi's LS chidori novel stuff.

0010-019.png
0010-020.png

This is a matter of personal preference but I like these kind of explanations.
It takes something we know and adds a bit of mystery by not fully answering the new questions born from the explanation.
Even the characters in the show are theorising but at the end of the day the deed is done so there's no real point dwelling on it, at least not now.
Always seemed weird to me that Kurama sorta just died after Baryon and I just chucked it up to it being a new type of "death".
Now we got confirmation that it doesn't matter what happens as they'll just come back or continue to live in another piece of their chakra that's still alive. For example, half of Kurama dying and staying dead with Minato and the other half living with Naruto.

Also Himawari being strong was never really up for debate but its still funny to see people freak out.
She's the daughter of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga, both of them wielding chakra of Kaguya and she may have been born with a piece of Kurama already in her.
It makes sense that her affinity to Kurama would be much better than Naruto and her other predecessors.

Back