• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AnimesFreak2 said:
Why don't certain Kage level Shinobi scale to the Bijuu on this site?

The Bijuu have literally been clapped by multiple Kage

And Akatsuki Members literally hunt down Bijuu and Jinchuriki for a living?
Rasa's AP even acknowledges him restraining Shukaku, and Gaara matching him, yet they're both still 7-A. Hopefully that'll be fixed during the Part II revisions, since Kage level people scaling to Bijuu is extremely consistent.

They used one speed feat for kakashi and that was his lightning cutting feat lol, and calced him at mountain level. Obi wan they had like like no feats for him and just stated "he is comparable to a guy who can move a black hole". It wasn't dual ems kakashi cuz they claimed that's not one of his forms, that's like having goku and vegeta fight against superman and sentry then restrict fusion cuz that's not one of their forms lol.

To be fair, it was a 1v1, so they can't just give Kakashi outside some help via Obito doing soul shenanigans.

Question, could it be argued that Madara can have 5 Limbo clones with both Rinnegan? My reasoning is that 1 Rinnegan = 1 Limbo Clone, and a second Rinnegan adds 4 more Limbo Clones = 5 Limbo Clones.

Madara could only use 4 of them because Naruto had already sealed one Limbo Clone previously.

Thoughts?

Not sure, been a while since I read the Manga but you make a good point. iirc though, one of the databooks says he can make at most 4.

I don't exactly remember what happened with that one Limbo Clone that Naruto sealed, but if we assumed it was still intact after Madara began using his 4 limbo clones on Naruto, then it could be safe to assume that he could produce at least 5 at the same time.

Though we only saw 4 on screen at the same time.

Is it possible that when Madara gained his 2nd Rinnegan, his first Limbo was erased and he was instead granted four new ones? Also, it's possible that Limbo can only be sealed for a short amount of time until it returns to Madara's body but I'm not sure of that.

A small question Can Madara's limbos also make perfect susanoos like it was shown in the game also wasn't it said that the limbos can do whatever the original one can do so limbos can also have PS I guess

I don't think we can do that since that comes from the games only which is non-canon. I don't remember it being said that the Limbo clones can do everything the original can.

The only translation of the databook I've seen says "Not only will the jutsu user gain a duplicate of himself with equal ability, but it will also be invisible."

I can see how that would raise it as a possibility, but it could just mean that the duplicate is equally strong as the user, not that it can perform all the same jutsu.

I don't understand how do you even doubt this, it is a clone with the exact same powers as Madara. A shadow, wood or lightning clone could do the same jutsus as the original, same for Limbo

Yeah clones always have the same intelligence, mindset, and abilities as the original, so I don't see why Limbo clones will be any different. The clones are usually slightly weaker than the original, but we know that's not even true for Limbo clones, so for all intents and purposes the clones are just invisible replicas of Madara.

@Damage

In reality, if a CLONE has the same ability as the original, it will inherit everything from it. This includes techniques, intelligence and etc.

To say that a clone, said to have the same abilities as the original, cannot do the same thing as him (as is a pattern in Naruto), because it MAY be that only physical strength is referred to, is meaningless. I see this as literally a excuse.

@MostPowerfull; I didn't say it was impossible. It's just not a 100% certainity.

Doesn't exactly change much anyway even if it was allowed. Madara never used Susano'o in that form so there's no telling how much stronger it would be than his regular Susano'o.

If I had to guess I'd say it would be roughly on par with Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o, because they seemed to be somewhat comparable to each other after he got his second Rinnegan. He is essentially featless in that form though, so we can only speculate.

As for the clones having his abilities, I am fairly certain they would because all other types of clones in the series retain the abilities of the original, so there's no real reason to assume otherwise for the Limbo clones.

Back