• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are you even know to differentiate between flowery word and not

Ok then.
Kakashi solo without flowery word. If you think Databook is legit over Manga.

M05UwML.png

3Tdol2m.png

There it was Explained by Hagomoro himself that he split it in Half. Naruto get Ashura and Sasuke get Indra

WMyNLR3.png

@TauanVictor I don't think I ever got an answer is this BSM Naruto or BM Naruto? Because if it's the former the title should probably be changed to reflect that. They're different keys. If it's BSM Naruto I vote Naruto for the reasons I discussed in Naruto and Sasuke vs Hashirama.

@TauanVictor I don't think I ever got an answer is this BSM Naruto or BM Naruto? Because if it's the former the title should probably be changed to reflect that. They're different keys. If it's BSM Naruto I vote Naruto for the reasons I discussed in Naruto and Sasuke vs Hashirama.
It's KCM2 Naruto. I really wish people would just say that so it's easier to tell them apart without looking too closely at the Abbreviations.

It's KCM2 Naruto. I really wish people would just say that so it's easier to tell them apart without looking too closely at the Abbreviations.
BM distinguishes them more tho, and it's not like it's hard to tell apart either way. I've seen some sites where people thought BSM was Base Sage Mode but never here.

I always thought Bijū Mode sounded dumb. Everyone I know calls it KCM2, but that's not the point. Hashirama should be able to take out KCM2 Naruto.
Fair enough lol. I actually switched to it because my c button stopped working so I need to constantly have it as my copied thing to paste, and bringing up an on screen keyboard to constantly type it in upper case is too much trouble. And I agree, but this thing Tauan said made me think that's not who they wanted to use
Are you saying this considering Naruto's Sage Mode? If not, should I add it?

Yeah, that certainly doesn't help when the OP literally says Bijū Mode Naruto and not Bijū Sage Mode on it.
True. Until it becomes BSM, it's lowkey kinda a stomp. Not sure what BM Naruto even could do to beat him. Maybe have hundreds of clones use rasenshurikens or giant rasengans? Or maybe a supercharged bijuudama? Although considering a Base wood expulsion jutsu could block a 100% Kurama mini bijuudama without a scratch, it's likely a SM barrier would block a 50% supercharged bijuudama.

Can't believe you guys argued with someone who said Hashi beats spsm naruto, lol
Not even a hundred hashi can handle him
Blind madara used hashi to learn chinese acpuncture methods with chakra rods.

Juubidaara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blind madara by an unconceivable margin
Naruto in base six paths, fondled juubidara

Can't believe you guys argued with someone who said Hashi beats spsm naruto, lol

That's the pains of being a Naruto debater.

I mean that is technically just Hashirama since I'm pretty sure he could make 100 wood clones given his chakra reserves but yeah

tbf that was because in their earlier fight he managed to stab Hashirama with them, he would've lost if it was Blind Madara vs FP Edo SM Hashirama.

Well actually we know how much, it's somewhat more than the boost from Rinnegan Obito to Juubito.

yes

There is a difference. Hashirama Stomp because his Mokuton can Drain Biju Chakra. He did it when he was alive against EMS Madara + 100% Kyuubi with Fused Perfect Susanoo.
I dont understand why He didnt use that Technique when he was Edo Hashirama. Maybe there a limit EDO Character can do. No one know the Limit of Hashirama when he was alive considering he fought Madara for days without getting tired...

There is a difference. Hashirama Stomp because his Mokuton can Drain Biju Chakra. He did it when he was alive against EMS Madara + 100% Kyuubi with Fused Perfect Susanoo.
I dont understand why He didnt use that Technique when he was Edo Hashirama. Maybe there a limit EDO Character can do. No one know the Limit of Hashirama when he was alive considering he fought Madara for days without getting tired...
Ignorance must be bliss hun

It's sad you can't distinguish between hyperbolic and consistent statement.

Its sad because you cannot distinguish manga and databook.

Remember Itachi Amaterasu statement from databook "Hot as Sun". Yet when it was used on manga multiple times. It contradict what manga showed over databook statement.

So come back again with manga proof. As I said It again, No one know Hashirama full strength as Manga proof flash back between Hashirama and Madara. Hashirama did not even sweat with 100% Kyuubi + Fully Perfect Susanoo fused + EMS Madara.

Remember Itachi Amaterasu statement from databook "Hot as Sun". Yet when it was used on manga multiple times. It contradict what manga showed over databook statement.

So come back again with manga proof. As I said It again, No one know Hashirama full strength as Manga proof flash back between Hashirama and Madara. Hashirama did not even sweat with 100% Kyuubi + Fully Perfect Susanoo fused + EMS Madara.
Guy stfu honestly just shut it

I really shouldn't take you seriously.

Back