• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't get this match up at all, what key is being used for both cause I see both has access to all their transformations?

Apparently Pain_to12 said the vs battle rules don't allow match-ups against characters in the Holy Shonen Trinity, but I looked at the rules and didn't see anything regarding this. The only thing I saw mentioned was specific characters like Kaguya and Madara being pitted against characters from Bleach and One Piece.
What about dragon ball cuz Goku vs like Luffy isnt even a question

Naruto's AP: 321.85 gigatons with Kurama Avatar, higher with Sage Mode

Luffy's AP: 258.7 gigatons with Gear 4th: Boundman, 517.4 gigatons with Lee Bazooka, 656.7 gigatons with King Kong Gun

Naruto's Speed: Higher than .32c, higher with Sage Mode

Luffy's Speed: Higher than .57c

Last edited:
Cisco claimed the 32c and the calc that you send is relativistic one.
Naruto's AP: 321.85 gigatons with Kurama Avatar, higher with Sage Mode

Luffy's AP: 258.7 gigatons with Gear 4th: Boundman, 517.4 gigatons with Lee Bazooka, 656.7 gigatons with King Kong Gun

Naruto's Speed: Higher than .32c, higher with Sage Mode

Luffy's Speed: Higher than .57c
There's a dot before the 32c one so it should be 0.32c i think

It'll evolve there rapidly tbh. And if Naruto does kill Luffy he'll always have a second chance in G5 unless restricted.
I kinda forgot but ain't Luffy needs hefty amount of time to get the funni precog?

Also most of Naruto's arsenals are evaporating ***** like his bijuudama unless I remember wrong, Naruto might just sned out his clones to buy him time to charge his low 6-B attack eventually, which Luffy will try to intercept it.

Luffy is a slippery one though so one or two normal bijuudama might not be enough, plus Luffy's AD, might go for Luffy tbh

This is Beginning of Timeskip Luffy, so he doesn't have the future sight or Gear 5 here.
He has access to both.... wdym? Haki is the fundamental chi of the verse, G5 ress is his literal DF.

You'd need to restrict his DF and Haki in this match if you want that to work which is like me restricting Goku's Super Saiyan and God forms.

He has access to both.... wdym? Haki is the fundamental chi of the verse, G5 ress is his literal DF.
He has access to those abilities and transformations after his fight with Katakuri and during his fight with Kaido. But that's not the key I'm using for Luffy here. The Luffy that's being used here is the one that fought against Doflamingo. That Luffy didn't have the ability to see into the future or the ability to use Gear 5. What don't you get about that?

He has access to those abilities and transformations after his fight with Katakuri and during his fight with Kaido.
That's not the case..... Haki grows as the battle goes on, that's already accepted, same thing with G5.

The keys don't matter, Haki has the same abilities from start to finish in terms of growth and G5 activities the moment Luffy dies. Restrict G5 abilities at the very least.

That's not the case..... Haki grows as the battle goes on, that's already accepted, same thing with G5.

The keys don't matter, Haki has the same abilities from start to finish in terms of growth and G5 activities the moment Luffy dies. Restrict G5 abilities at the very least.
What? There's no proof he would have evolved his Obv Haki to the extent that it did if he didn't watch Katakuri do it for hours during their fight. Sure Rayleigh did tell him about Adv Obv and Haki blooms during fights but if he didn't have an example in front of him he wouldn't just gain the ability, Katakuri practically coached him on how to use it during the ladder half of their fight. he won't have that same leisure with Naruto. Also, Kaido explained that you gain awakenings when you've reached your physical and mental peak with your DF. Assuming a Luffy who hasn't fought some of his most challenging fights ever with Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri, Big Mom, and Kaido is at his physical peak is wild.

There's nothing that explicitly says that G5 would have activated at any time during his battles prior to when he fought Kaido. If he could activate that transformation any time, then why didn't he do it against Doflamingo, Cracker, Katakuri or Big Mom? It took Luffy nearly dying multiple times while fighting Kaido for him to actually reach that state, which isn't going to happen here. His Gear 5 isn't really Haki-based either, it's Devil Fruit based, and Devil Fruits aren't confirmed to grow in strength during combat. You're just making assumptions. And yes, Luffy's Haki could indeed improve as the battle goes on, but it still took several hours and multiple breaks for Luffy's Haki to evolve to the point that he could start looking into the future when he was fighting Katakuri. I mean, it's possible, but it's not a guarantee, and I don't imagine the battle's going to last that long here.

Back