• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto's resistance scale of a single soul while Aizen's soul hax potency scale massively above hundreds of souls .

Aizen yeet naruto passively , just like 95% of Bleach also can .

Nagato also killed thousands of people by ripping their souls, and are also capable of reviving thousands of people he just killed like 15 minutes ago. Naruto resisting this is a pretty good feat tbh, as most people will instantly die if Nagato rip their souls.

Naruto didn't "resist" Nagato's soulhax. He only managed to delay it a bit and would've died if it wasn't for Itachi saving him.

His resistance is "limited resistance" at most.

Naruto barely resisted a single target soul rip . If Naruto had resisted the technique that soul stealed a lot of people , then yeah , a better argument could be made in his favor but he didn't .

different techniques = different scaling .

Well then. I vote inconclusive. It's still stomp but both characters can do it now. Naruto either blitz Aizen instantly with his higher speed (FTL VS Relativistic) and AP OR Aizen insta-kills Naruto first with Reiatsu Crush.

May I remind EVERYONE that Aizen's literal first thought of Dangai Ichigo was that he got monstrous physical strength and no Reiatsu? If Reiatsu Crush was always a thing why Hollows don't Insta Rei Crush normal humans with barely any Reiatsu.

Dangai Ichigo said:
May I remind EVERYONE that Aizen's literal first thought of Dangai Ichigo was that he got monstrous physical strength and no Reiatsu? If Reiatsu Crush was always a thing why Hollows don't Insta Rei Crush normal humans with barely any Reiatsu.
because either most humans in bleach have enough resistance against it or weak hollows are not strong enouh to crush even a single soul with just reiatsu . I lean more toward the latter .

Padaruyos said:
Well then. I vote inconclusive. It's still stomp but both characters can do it now. Naruto either blitz Aizen instantly with his higher speed (FTL VS Relativistic) and AP OR Aizen insta-kills Naruto first with Reiatsu Crush.
Normally ,naruto 's speed wouldn't matter because reiatsu crush is passive but because they start with dialogue for this match , aizen wouldn't be in combat mode and thus not leaking reiatsu .

If naruto have the means to defeat aizen with a single move despite low godly before aizen can even think to flex his reiatsu , naruto have a chance to win . But in most cases , aizen would win .

Aizen claiming ichigo got physical strength boost was not true. The reason he thought that way is because he couldn't sense any reiatsu from Ichigo at all due to Ichigo being a transcendent being thus having resistance to extrasensory perception

ExSENNA said:
Aizen claiming ichigo got physical strength boost was not true. The reason he thought that way is because he couldn't sense any reiatsu from Ichigo at all due to Ichigo being a transcendent being thus having resistance to extrasensory Perception
him having zero reiatsu wouldn't affect his soul hax resistance anyway as bleach resistances are not linked to their ammount of power .

Oh wait I forgot Aizen has Low-Godly Regen. Naruto has the Truth seeking orbs though, which does cancel Low-Godly regen. Since Naruto have prior knowledge I'm pretty sure he will whack him with a TSB based staff.

I will clear up one thing, the No equalization was for Speed because everyone in these discussions equalize speed for some weird reason

Padaruyos said:
Oh wait I forgot Aizen has Low-Godly Regen. Naruto has the Truth seeking orbs though, which does cancel Low-Godly regen. Since Naruto have prior knowledge I'm pretty sure he will whack him with a TSB based staff.
That's wrong tho. TSO doesn't negate regen , only ninjutsu .

All naruto have is a limited regen neg :Limited Regenerationn Negation (Up to Low-Godly; Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack due to the new power he acquired)

so all he could do is slow down aizen's regen but not neg it completly .

Dangai Ichigo said:
I will clear up one thing, the No equalization was for Speed because everyone in these discussions equalize speed for some weird reason
So let me fix it before anyone tries to bring up Rei Crush which is a weak point anyway as Rei Crusu is not a passive ability it has to be concentrated to be used in a lot of cases and the cases that are passive are when characters are trash at controlling their own reiatsu

Padaruyos said:
Yea the TSB is a win condition. It might even affect the soul somewhat as when Minato's soul departed at the end of the war we saw it was missing arms as well. But regardless it definitely messes with low-Godly regen.

It did nullify Edo Tensei regen, though now that I think of it again it might only work with Edo Tensei since those are ninjutsu.

Oh wait, there is "Limited Regenerationn Negation" in Naruto's profile, up to Low-Godly, though this isn't related to the TSOs.

it's passive for the sake of VSbattles. SBA state that both combattants start ready to fight , wich mean that bleach characthers start already flexing their reiatsu , They ALL do when entering combat ( beside 99% of quincies who lack that ability)

With better control , Reiatsu crush can be restrained if needed or focused only on specific targets instead of being indescriminately released.

Padaruyos said:
It did nullify Edo Tensei regen, though now that I think of it again it might only work with Edo Tensei since those are ninjutsu.
But I believe it'd work under verse equalization no? I mean the power null works fine on energy based attacks in cross verse battles so I don't see any unbiased reason why it won't work on others forms of abilities it was shown to negate in canon.

it's passive for the sake of VSbattles. SBA state that both combattants start ready to fight , wich mean that bleach characthers start already flexing their reiatsu , They ALL do when entering combat ( beside 99% of quincies who lack that ability)

With better control , Reiatsu crush can be restrained if needed or focused only on specific targets instead of being indescriminately released.

There's no SBA in this

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea the TSB is a win condition. It might even affect the soul somewhat as when Minato's soul departed at the end of the war we saw it was missing arms as well. But regardless it definitely messes with low-Godly regen.
That was rejected . You might want to check some old threads , that have been discussed multiple times already .

Dangai Ichigo said:
There's no SBA in this
that's why i say that naruto have a chance here . But he need to end it in a single move and completely bypass aizen's low godly . Otherwise aizen just flex and it's over .

that's why i say that naruto have a chance here . But he need to end it in a single move and completely bypass aizen's low godly . Otherwise aizen just flex and it's over .

The verses are equal, so Naruto is the one who can flex

You can ban all of Aizen's stuff and make Naruto stomp if you want. This is not a vs thread anyways

should be moved to fun and games

To be fair I like Aizen being spited so yes, and I do think Reiatsu Crush is a dumb thing anyway besides it kinda feels like a NFL in most cases

ExSENNA said:
You can ban all of Aizen's stuff and make Naruto stomp if you want. This is not a vs thread anyways

should be moved to fun and games
It is not a versus thread to begin with, i literally made this for the fun scenario of testing Naruto's Talk no Jutsu in other verses woth other bad guys to see if it works !

In order to Soul Rip in Naruto, you have to be stronger or relative in strength, proven through Hiruzen vs Orochimaru. After sealing a nerfed Hashirama and Tobirama, weakening himself and after being stabbed through the gut for an extended period of time, Hiruzen wasn't able to pull out Orochimaru's soul. Infact, Hiruzen initially pulled out half of it but as he grew weaker He was only able to hold on to Orochimaru's arms.

So, soul Rip in Naruto is relative to the strength an individual has. In addition to this, additional Soul Manipulation Resistance comes from Orochimaru and Hashirama wherein Orochimaru doesn't have the strength, even with his enhanced body, to assert dominance over Hashirama's soul.

(Will bring scans in a bit)

It doesn't matter if Naruto barely resisted a Single Target Soul Rip from Nagato. Nagato is Superior if not Equal to KCM Naruto thus has the strength to Soul Rip him and even then, unlike People who're fodder to him (Shizune for Example), it wasn't instant and what's notable here is that unlike with Orochimaru, Naruto wasn't actively resisting Nagato like Orochimaru was Hiruzen until well after.

So the resistance is innate. Therefore, all in all, Naruto Characters can't be "Reiatsu Crushed", unless it's by comparable or Stronger Characters, but the issue is, "Reiatsu Crush" only works on vastly Weaker Character, not anyone comparable or remotely near someone in terms of Spirit Energy.

BakiHanma18 said:
Despite the battle very clearly being angled to have Naruto win, this still seems like an incon
Exactly ! This is the point! The fight was made with the intention that Naruto could win but the actual thread is about Naruto seeing if he can talk no jutsu him

It's not a fight it's a debate

TheFinalOrder said:
In order to Soul Rip in Naruto, you have to be stronger or relative in strength, proven through Hiruzen vs Orochimaru. After sealing a nerfed Hashirama and Tobirama, weakening himself and after being stabbed through the gut for an extended period of time, Hiruzen wasn't able to pull out Orochimaru's soul. Infact, Hiruzen initially pulled out half of it but as he grew weaker He was only able to hold on to Orochimaru's arms.
So, soul Rip in Naruto is relative to the strength an individual has.
What if there is a 10-C character that has Universal level soul rip? Judging by Naruto's strength, the soul rip is complete trash, but that said character already has a feat of soul ripping Universal level characters. So what will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back