• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword guy Z said:
I would've went with Naruto, but Teach possibly being comparable to the other Yonko and giving Shanks a scar shifts this in his favor imo. I don't think we've seen all that he's capable of. So my vote goes to Teach.
I don't see much reasoning in this so I don't think I can count it.

I don't know much to say. I can see Teach FRA's victory.

However, Naruto BM is far above Adult Shino, which scales to almost Mach 7000. And you can use Shushin to get even faster. Apart from the revisions that are currently happening.

Tbh absorption isn't going to work on Naruto who is a physical fighter as well. He has faced gravity like powers before all the time. He has too much experience against them so I don't even see how absorption is an argument the way Teach uses it.

Also mind u that Naruto can ignore durability without FRS

Not the power absorption, we're talking about his Darkness that can absorb attacks and people. He might have experience against Gravity Attacks but it doesn't mean Jack if he has lower lifting strength. His power null obviously wouldn't work since Naruto isn't a devil Fruit user but he could still absorb attacks and BFR.

Via Frog Kata yes?

Doesn't the darkness literally duck attacks in like gravity?? I'm pretty sure it does. Even when it's not at a range u are getting pulled in by a great force. Naruto doesn't need lifting strength he can SPAm his clones to pull him back like he has done before.

Yes he has durability negation with Frog Kata

Not quite, the only gravity based hax Teach has is the ability to suck his opponent towards him. His other stuff is done through the usage of his Darkness to absorb attacks into a different dimension, he's been shown to use this on people as well. I'm not too sure about that, said clone would need to have the lifting strength needed to pull Naruto back while he's getting pulled in by Teach.

So attacking his internals, that would certainly do damage to Teach but he's already powered through having damage done to his insides. Ace burning the inside of his body with fire spears, Whitebeard hitting him with a point blank range, Sengoku attacking him with a shockwave, etc. Plus weaker characters already have insane stamina.

Naruto has powered through gravity from characters who had way stronger lifting strength by using hundreds to thousands of clones. That's what I meant. Also naruto is at least class T man. Plus that number of clones wouldn't let him get absorbed.

Also how are those even attacks that ignored his durability?? Ace's attack were jsut flame pillars.

are summonings allowed? because ma and pa sound waves to distract teach or gamabunta water bullets that scaleto shukaku would be VERY helpful in combat

What are the votes anyways I might be wrong

Blackbeard - 5 (Rin The Dragon Empress, Rei Rubro, Sword guy Z, MostPowerfull, ZackMoon1234)

Naruto - 3 (The Popular Loser, AstralKing7, Kidkinsey)

Blackbeard - 7 (Rin The Dragon Empress, Rei Rubro, Sword guy Z, MostPowerfull, ZackMoon1234, Ionliosite, Buttersamuri)

Naruto - 4 (The Popular Loser, AstralKing7, Kidkinsey, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Is this Inconclusive or a Victory for Blackbeard

Wait, how the hell would Teach's absorption help here? It takes time for stuff to be swallowed... like, normal marine fodder could see it happening really slowly. There is no way he can absorb a bijuudama before it explodes, and he can be hist just fine.

He also tends to take a lot of unneeded hits, and Naruto can summon his frogs to mindhax him too.

yeah thats what im not getting here lol, the biju dama explosions the sensory capablities his summonings to mind hax or immobloize him rasen shuirkens to attack on a cellular level etc, he cant even suck naruto towards him being naruto can extend a chakra arm to grab something or make a wall of clones

I mean, if Teach takes a single Rasen shuriken, which he tends to do a lot, then he is up and dead. I obviously vote Naruto here.

We were barely over it and I see no reason to up and ignore reasons that were already brought up. Grace is there so that people get to say what they think before the match is added, being 1 hour late shouldn't matter much.

Naruto summoning his frogs against Blackbeard would be out of character for him considering there isn't any Kaiju-sized opponent on the battlefield.

Ma and Pa are not used against giants at all.

And clones and bijuudamas should be more than enough regardless.

And that's another thing, why would Naruto summon Ma and Pa to begin with when he never done so in the entire series. He never once summon them to aid him in battle during the war unless I can't remember a scene

They mostly helped Naruto fight against the Six Paths of Pain in the Pain arc, and this Naruto doesn't seem to use summoning frequently during the War arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back