• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is fair now, apparently...

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto VS True Bankai Ichigo. Naruto can use his Asura Avatar form and Ichigo can use his Merged Hollow Form. Speed is equalized.

Naruto:

Ichigo:

Inconclusive:

Naruto stumps. Idk about one shot but he definitely scales way above Ichigo AP with the current calcs if this is teen Naruto.

It's all god tier. Someone actually has a picture of where the staff said it but jsut forgot to write it in the rules.

I think it's HST or Mindovin who has it

....Delta stumps too naw one shots in all seriousness because she scales to Adult Naruto who is way stronger than his teenself

This is a banned thread if i recall correctly, as stated above, so there's nothing to debate here.

There is none.

3 planets = 178 according to tata.

Mimihagi = 178

Yhwach+Mimihagi = 356

Yhwach+Mimihagi+SK =534.96

He absorbed Ichigo power as well so it's at least 713 now for Yhwach

Ichigo cut him in half twice.

merged hollow bankai ichigo scale far above 1069 zettatons as even with only his bankai , drained of most his powers, injured, and barely able to run/stand(https://www.***********.net/bleach/682/8 / https://www.***********.net/bleach/682/9) he still one shotted yhwach .

so currently , i think ichigo at the peak of his power can one shot naruto

This is Asura avatar Naruto who scales to Biju Susanno which scales above Biju mode Naruto. SOSP Naruto could already hurt Kaguya and send her flying with steam release.

So actually Naruto scales high as a teen with Asura avatar. It may not be in th yottatons but he doesn't get one shorted lol

Also technically u can argue skills because Naruto has been fighting with blades his whole life and he fights with his TSBs as in a form of a sword.

Y is this still open?

Naruto's 5-B are around the 200+ zettatons range correct? Assuming that's true, even if you stack like, another 500 zettatons to the AP your still short like 300-200 zettatons of Tnt. Which is enough for a one-shot, I believe.

No they aren't not Peter lol. That was a very old revision. We're using Madara's accepted calc that's on his profile

Sasuke one shotted Naruto iirc and Naruto hitting Sasuke destroyed his own hand. So iirc Asura avatar and Biju Susanno scale way higher than their normal statistics. teen Naruto may not be 1 yottaton but he doesn't get one shotted at all

I still don't get why Yhwach seemingly went from being 500+ zt to 1 yottaton just from absorbing Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back