• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs My Hero Massive Sports Festival Tournament

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yo
Sup weenies

I've been planning this for a long time since CalebCity said that Todoroki shouldn't have been in MHA

Welcome to the first Shinobi Hero Sports Tournament!​

Participants of the Chunin Exams and Participants of the Sports Festival go head to head.

I'm planning on 16 people per verse to go duke it out. I have an idea of people to use from each verse, but I thought it'd be better to let the community choose it.
After its chosen, I'll randomize the characters and possibly rearrange them for more interesting matchups.

But ground rules.​

#1 No mini duplicates. Hinata and Neji. Shikadai and Shikamaru. Choji and Chocho. Stuff like that
#2 They need to have profiles
#3 They need to have AP values
#4 At least 3/8ths of the opposite group needs to be present. AKA at least 6 Boruto/Naruto ppl, or at least 6 Class 1-A/1-B people
#5 They need to be in the brackets of 8-B, or at least not too far from baseline 8-A
#6 They need to be earlier keys. If later keys are wanted, they can't be something like Sasuke Retrieval or Agency Arc stuff
#7 Most of their Arsenal needs to be in 8-B or 8-A so not everything'll get restricted.

So now here we go!

Naruto​

CharacterEraAttack Potency Value
Naruto UzumakiNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons
Sasuke UchihaNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons
Boruto UzumakiBoruto18.80 Tons
Sarada UchihaBoruto18.80 Tons
Sumire KakeiBoruto18.80 Tons
Shikamaru NaraNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons
Gaara of the SandNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons
MitsukiBoruto18.80 Tons
Dosu KinutaNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons
Neji HyugaNaruto Pt. 1100 Tons
Shinki of the Iron SandBoruto18.80 Tons
Temari of the SandNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons
Rock LeeNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons, 92.9 Tons with First Gate
Shino AburameNaruto Pt. 118.58 Tons

My Hero Academia​

CharacterGroupAttack Potency Value
Izuku Midoriya (Deku)Class 1-A13.70 Tons, 41.11 Tons with 8%
Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight)Class 1-A41.11 Tons, 113.71 Tons with Howitzer Impact
Kyoka Jiro (Earphone Jack)Class 1-A13.70 Tons, 41.11 with Amplifier Jack
Fumikage Tokoyami (Tsukuyomi)Class 1-A26.67 Tons
Itsuka Kendo (Battle Fist)Class 1-B13.70 Tons
Shoto Todoroki (Shoto)Class 1-A13.70 Tons, 129.33 Tons with Flashfreeze Heatwave
Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati)Class 1-A13.70 Tons 41.11 Tons with Creation
Neito Monoma (Phantom Thief)Class 1-B13.70 Tons (Can use Poltergeist, Size, Brainwashing, and Twin Impact), 41.11 with Twin Impact
Ochako Uraraka (Uravity)Class 1-A13.70 Tons
Eijiro Kirishima (Red Riot)Class 1-A13.70 Tons, 41.11 Tons with Hardening, 113.71 Tons with Red Riot Unbreakable
Tenya Iida (Ingenium)Class 1-A41.11 Tons
Pony (Rocketti)Class 1-B13.7 Tons durability, 41.11 Tons with Horn Cannon
Jurota Shishida (Gevaudan)Class 1-B41.11 Tons
Hitoshi ShinsoClass 1-C39.44 Tons
Mina Ashido (Pinky)Class 1-A13.70 Tons
Tsuyu Asui (Froppy)Class 1-A41.11 Tons

Let's get to WORK!

Last edited:
I CALL DIBS

My suggestions for the 16 for Naruto were

Naruto Pt. 1 (10)
Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Neji Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara, Gaara of the Sand, Choji Akamichi, Temari of the Sand, Kankuro of the Sand, Shino Aburame
Boruto (6)
Boruto Uzumaki, Mitsuki, Sarada Uchiha, Shinki of the Iron Sand, Iwabe Yuino, Denki Kaminarimon

My suggestions for the 16 for My Hero were in this ballpark of chars
Class 1-A (12)
Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Ida, Fumikage Tokoyami, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Tsuyu Asui, Mina Ashido, Kyouka Jiro, Momo Yaoyorozu, Yuga Aoyama

Class 1-B (6)
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Hitoshi Shinso, Itsuka Kendo, Ibara Shiozaki, Neito Monoma, and Juzo Honenuki

Shiketsu High (1)
Inasa Yoarashi

How about gaara? Physically he seems to be 18.58 tons, and with sand I think baseline 8-A? Partial transformation can be restricted if it’s too much

I don’t wanna take up spots before other people get to this but uhh I’m thinking mitsuki as well. That’s it from me
I'm not doing "first come first served" as there can be better ppl for the tourney, like if someone comes and says "Sakura" then it get filled up but there's a much better choice, then she's getting replaced

Should change up Deku from 5% to 8%, he'd still be 8-B, just stronger and have more skills to work with

Oh shit, only Sport Festival participants! My bad, I'll switch my choice to Tenya Iida then

Back