• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's Moon size and mass need a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally fine with another calculation, but until then, we have to make do with what we have.

If the Moon would have Earth like gravity, it would be need more KE to destroy the Moon, instead 29 exatons, would be 1 zettaton, everyone agreed with that.

Anyway, Naruto didn't even fought at full power, he was in Kyuubi Chakra Mode + Sage Mode, he didn't even use Bijuu Mode which would increase his power even more, he did released Kurama in the movie to fight against that Hamura statue.

"so Naruto should be continent level in potency and Moon level in AoE with his Rasengan scale by Madara's feat's not Toneri"

Naruto is Moon level in potentcy and Small Country level in AoE.

Naruto in The Last fought Toneri in a weakened BSM form. Naruto in a weakened BSM form is Multi-Continent level+.

Six Path Biju Mode Naruto (From the Boruto Movie) is Moon level >>> Six Path Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto (From Naruto Gaiden) >> Full power BSM Naruto >> Weakened BSM Naruto from The Last who is Multi-Continent level+

Also Ryuuzakiscorpio you said ""the rest of the moon was terraformed." there's no proof that it was or that they did it." I went on Naruto answers and asked for a source and they said the source was The Last movie and Retsu no Sho as seen here http://naruto.answers.wikia.com/wik...n_hollowed_/_terraformed_the_Moon?state=asked.

So that proves that the Ōtsutsuki clan did in fact, terraform the moon. Which proves that the only part of the moon that was hollow, was the part that had the Demonic Statue of the Outer Paths sealed in it.

"There is no canon evidence or fact to say or show it. *facepalm* The Moon looks bigger because is shown from a far away distance."

So let me get this straight @Ryuuzakiscorpio, you're getting a lot of your information from the Naruto wiki, but you're completely disregarding the fact that it says "it also seems to be bigger than the moon in real life, having earth-like gravity" in that same wiki. So either way Toneri would still be at least Continent Level+

The Ōtsutsuki clan didn't terraform the moon because someone on that page says they did and to prove it here's a link to the translation of that book is the same as I say before.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/User:FF-Suzaku/Movie_Databook

It says nothing about the Ōtsutsuki terraforming the Moon. It only says the same thing that the Wiki says.

@
UzumakiKurisu it says it"seems" its not confirm that it is. Check the photo's above.

To make it more simple to you let me explain it this way.

If I give you a balloon filled with water or air and one with cement inside which weighs more? Which is more likely to damage the floor? Exactly, the recalculation still needs to be done. Is no one's fault that it was done wrong. They just didn't take this into consideration or didn't know about it. There is nothing wrong by being wrong, however there is a problem in not correcting a wrong when you can. Just some advice

Lol you are saying that their moon is completely hollow though, never did it state that the Narutoverse's moon is completely hollow. What i'm trying to say is that you are getting your information from the Naruto wiki and it doesn't acknowledge that the moon is completely hollow, when it does acknowledge that the moon may be in fact bigger and with earth-like gravity. But still we don't exactly know how big their moon is, and to what extent it is hollow so I believe Toneri should just stay as he is like RouninOtaku says.

The wiki says that The core of the moon is surrounded by numerous floating islands, with each island having a mountain, one of which houses Hamura's Shrine.

Everything else inside is just the sky an artificial Sun.

Using our moon as an example, the radius of the inner core of the moon is 240km.

Volume of a sphere = Ôü┤ÔüäÔéâ¤Çr┬│.

57905835.790967 kilometer3 = Ôü┤ÔüäÔéâ¤Ç240┬│

This should be enough to house those floating islands, Toneri's castle, etc. By the way, the moon's core only takes up about 2 percent of the moon's mass(see included picture). If anything, the only part of the Narutoverse's moon that is hollow is the core which again should only take up less than 10 percent of the moon's mass. So regardless, Toneri cut through the moon's crust and thick mantle like it was butter, so yes he is still at least continent level+ and doesn't need recalculation.
MoonMass

All right. So is this matter resolved, and should I close this thread? Also, Ryuuzaki, you are increasingly looking like a time-consuming headache for everybody else. I would appreciate if you would become much less pushy and demanding if you are going to stay in this wiki. Thank you.

@Antvasima

Agreed, this thread should be closed, it was stated that Hamura hollowed out the core to house the Jyuubi Husk. The core is more than large enough to house Toneri's castle and the land we saw. The core is only 2% of the moon & the naruto moon seems larger than our moon. The wiki is drawing it information from the light novel which was not authored by Kishimoto, hence its information is non-canon.

The current calc is fine.

"This thread should be closed, it was stated that Hamura hollowed out the core to house the Jyuubi Husk."

Could you post a source? Thank you DC52.

Thread closed, it's not necessary to continue with this pointless thread, not to mention this thread became a shitstorm.

DC52, post the source that SwordSlayer99 asked to you on his wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back