• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's tailed beast transformations

Gwynbleiddd

VS Battles
Retired
Currently they are ranked as Mountain level for "breaking" through Nagato's chibaku tensei.But the only thing Naruto did was stay at its surface, even a bijuu bomb couldn't destroy the CT even when it was incomplete.

So it would be better for Naruto to be scaled from this feat .

How this should affect other stats of the verse:

Naruto's Nine tails chakra mode should be on this level since he was able to fight other jinchuurikis that used this form.

Orochimaru's durability with summons

Deva path was also able to take multiple hits (including a bijuu bomb from 4 or 6 tailed Naruto) so his durability should be scaled as well.

Supported.

When was it stated the V2 forms of the other Jinchuriki was at this level of power? Considering the massive power difference between Kurama and the rest I would think it's better to list the reasoning as being an equivalent or superior form as its purpose is to allow Naruto to use a large portion of Kurama's chakra without going berserk. (Also, for reference Killer B has a town level feat).

Also, wasn't there an OBD calc that put Nine Tails Chakra mode Naruto at Small City level though?

@TheMightyRegulator Yeah that would be a better reasoning.I don't know why they placed him at that level, i've seen no calc.

Also, I want to point something out, unlike 4 tails Naruto, the Biju were in their full power v2 forms as noted by their tails. It would make no sense for the full power v2 Biju Forms to be weaker than One of Kurama's weakest. Sure 6 tails is where we can draw the line (Maybe) but i dont think they'd be any weaker than 4 tails. And since Kcm Naruto is stated > SM, they should be greater than 4 tails by leaps and bounds considering they can pressure kcm Naruto.

Agreed, but destroying the surface of the CT should factor in At least City results.

Transformations should be At least City level to Mountain via scaling below tailed beasts like Shukaku, imo. But looking for other feats is fine.

Hmm, speaking of which, there is a bit of a gap between Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra mode and the Bijuu mode, where the difference in power should be over thousands of times.

If there was a Small City level calc for Naruto Kurama Chakra mode somewhere floating by, that would make more sense and not seem like a ludicurous boost from Kyuubi Chaka to Bijuu mode.

Would there be a way to find Naruto's Futon: Odama Rasenshuriken in terms of AP to see what his AP really is?

Kyuubi Chakra mode as in when he goes from 1~8 tails, right? Bijuu mode uses Kurama's full power while KC simply uses a fraction of his power that grows exponentially each evolution. the 8-tails state should be at least comparable to other beasts, so Mountain level might be fine for that.

He did partially destroy part of the CT via Fragmentation or violent fragmentation with 8-tails. Should at least be City level at first glance.

the size of the blast wouldn't really suggest that he is higher than Town level, but he can completely destroy Pain bodies and scales above Jiraiya somewhat, but not by an insane level (it would be assuming Naruto is more than 3x stronger than Jiraiya if he were low-end Large Town level when that is evidently not the case). He was simply stated to have surpassed Jiraiya.

@Lina are you talking about Nine tails chakra mode or Naruto's tailed beast transformations?

I have never seen a Small City level calc for Nine tails chackra mode, and i don't remember if Naruto's rasenshuriken had any noteworthy feats while on this form.

I think the scaling makes sense to.....what is it again, Large Town? Or is it a bit higher? Either way, it's fine enough for me here.

Back