• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Authority Explanation

I have been looking into the Nasuverse a bit. Something that I don't quite understand is the concepts of Authority. Can someone explaine the basics and then a bit more indepth? What are the uses for authority? What are the levels of authority?

Scans for all of this would be even better

That's a good question here, yes~

Ones in mind you want/may want to ask is on that list but in specifics to name a few are Reppuzan, NotEvenHuman, and Ramesses.

What Ram said.

Divine Spirits have domain over whatever their legends describe them to be. As a result, Amaterasu can freely control the sun due to being the Goddess of the Sun. Due to also being a goddess of civilization and the highest entity of the Shinto pantheon, she also has Authority over the flow of time, the rise and fall of civilizations, and other concepts.

Simply put, the gods have their Authority because it's in their right to as gods.

I think I have a better understanding, so each person can manipulate a part of it

In the case of someone like Lancer of Black/Vlad lll's territory, how does that relate to authority?

Is there a difference between divine authority of someone like Saver, or as you mentioned, Amaterasu, and other kinds of authority? Which types of authority trump others?

Each God has authority over the world. What Vlad has is something entirely different.

Yes, it depends on their domain of reality, more important Gods have more Authority over the world. There are those that are considered Great Authorities, which are used for Nation-Building and seems to be stronger than normal authorities. This includes things like Ea and Potnia Theron.

Back