• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

Both of them have AAS and it was Goetia's that was stated to be able to pierce the planet. Goetia's version is also way stronger since it has all the energy of the incineration of human history added to it.

Tearing away at the planet, or the World for that matter, is not reality warping in case that's what you were reffering to.

Sefar was a threat to the Moon Cell because of it's hax and because it would help bring Velber there, not because it has great physical stats. Sefar was also at it's absolute weakest, to the point where it could'nt even kill Nero, Tamamo and Altera in their base forms. Of course it's going to die to VS.

That's exactly my point. Read my post again. Divine Spirits have ridiculous power gaps between them. VS being able to kill a mid-tier one like the Lion King does not make it planet level, nor does it mean it could kill someone like Saver. Indra being the King of Gods in his mythology means nothing, Zeus is also the King of Gods in his and both Atalanta Alter and Caenis stated that Ivan with his mammoth might be able to beat him. The same Ivan that couldn't finish off Golem Keter Malkuth and after being weakened by Salieri had his strongest attack blocked by Mashu's Mold Camelot at least twice, and was heavily damaged by Musashi's Noble Phantasm.

I never said Stheno and Euryale were comparable to Karna or to anyone else. Did you actually read what i posted or just quickly skimmed through it without paying attention?

Regardless, Servants as a whole have not shown that they are capable of planet busting like Goku or Superman, and in the Nasuverse can't do so for various reasons like not being strong enough and Gaia/Counter Force/etc stopping them/anyone who can planetbust. The facts given support this and the counterarguments rely on misinformation and using literal interpretations of flowery language.

@NEH Vasavi doesn't just kill Divine Spirits tough. It's able to kill Kamigami who are far stronger than Divine Spirits.

To be fair, only Caenis stated that he might be able to beat Zeus in a brawl. Atalanta only said he could possibly match the Kamigami of Olympus. He also only outputs Divine Spirit level attacks. What made him really strong was his lightning defense which made him invulnerable, but he dropped it due to Salieri mindhax so Musashi could Ishana Daitenshou it. Ivan was out dpsing Golem's regen without his strongest attack which is impressive as it has a better core and is made of AoG labyrinth.

Kamigami are stronger, yes, but there should still be massive differences in power between some of them. And i doubt they're all planet level, so the point still stands.

Did Atalanta mention Kamigami? I remember her talking about Zeus too, guess i'll have to reread later.

I already mentioned he had to be weakened by Salieri before Musashi could cut it. Fair enough on the golem stuff.

Does Atalanta even know of their true forms? I honestly find it hard to believe that she would know anything about that, especially when she barely had any other ties to any of the olympian gods in her legends other than Artemis.

As far as is cannon, Atalanta most likely never even met a SINGLE of the Greek Pantheon, besides (maybe? slightly possibly?) Aprodite, if one is to believe her original myth. That is propably just her saying "Yeah, maybe its about that strong" I believe.

Does anyone have a calc of Crying Warmonger? I know its at island now, but it really should be calc'd. I actually really kinda need a calc of it for something as soon as possible, so if anyone can help me out then I would really appreciate it, I'm willing to do something in exchange, maybe find a feat for you or something or make a profile for a given character

Also, is it just me or is this rerun really really boring? Can't even bring myself to farm for the EXP cards in the shop.

Lots of ice in these lost-belts.

Is Lostbelt Archer supposed to be Henry Shrapnel? I've heard some theories that he's Napolean, but Archer's uniform matches Henry more.

I like to think it's Napoleon. I saw a side-by-side with the Archer and Napoleon, and while the uniform isn't the same in it's design, it has similar colour coding. Also, Napoleon WAS an artillery kind of guy, and Archer DOES have a huge cannon.

But it's up in the air lmao. I'm happy with anything, he looks really cool.

She shouldn't. It's an anchor, not a tool. You take it away, whatever it supports will collapse. You can't renovate a ship using its anchor, nor can you do the same with the land its anchored to.

Btw, can someone send me the citation that says Gae Bolg's inflicts instant death? Both when thrown and when thrust. As far as I know, the thrown version's only a nuke with a homing property, and the melee version only seeks out the heart through causality reversal.

EDIT: Looked it up, apparently only Gouging Spear of Carnage inflicts instant death (according to FGO BerserCu profile). Piercing Spear and Death Flight have never been stated to be capable of doing so.

@Solacis

Only Cu Alter's version deals instant death. This is straight from the game:

"The homing demonic missile that is the proper Noble Phantasm of C├║ Chulainn, In his Alter form, it has increased power and effective range as he throws with such utmost strength that he breaks apart his own body. This attack causes instant death in all enemy targets, in addition to dealing great damage if that does not take effect. (By use of his Runes, he regenerates his flesh as he is throwing so he does not take any physical damage ― though this does nothing for the enormous pain that he suffers.)"

Yeah, I looked it up a minute later. Could've sworn I heard someone mention that normal Cu's variants could pull off instant death in a VS match, so I brought it up. Thanks anyway.

Ozymandius wrote the Country of Egypt into existence just by showing up. Not sure if its combat applicable, but its definitely country level something

Isn't that from his noble phantasm, Rammeseum Tentrytis or something? A marble of sorts?

That didn't occur in Prototype Fragments, and the land could be infiltrated from outside by Hundred Face. So no, I don't think it can be considered as an application of Rammeseum Tentyris. From what I could gather, it was because Ozy was so closely tied to the concept of "Egypt" that, upon being summoned into an extremely unstable Singularity, he caused a portion of Ancient Egypt to be summoned with him.

Circumstances, nothing more, unless his Camelot version is a separate key.

It's best to attribute it to the instability of the Singularity rather than Ozy himself, since he doesn't literally bring Egypt with him when he's summoned as a Servant anywhere else.

I don't know if you guys have read this or not. This came up when the statement of Da-Vinci that no eathly origin can destroy the planet. Ima just post the link and 1 of the contents. https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...ou_da_vinci_you_just_settled_one_big/deb89fo/

I don't know why ppl bring Gil into this tbh. The topic is about destroying the planet, not about destroying the world, and so far Gil didn't show any planetary scale attacks but he does hold an artifact that symbolize the world-building authority of the gods. I honestly don't get why people are so obsessed with the idea of Gil busting planets. Like, is busting worlds not enough for people? They want him to win characters from other series? Excalibur and Ea I need a quote for this, because I don't recall it being mentioned anywhere. The closest thing I could find is a quote about Nameless's projection of holy sword-class weapons being possible with high quality wrought iron, but nothing about Divine Constructs.

It is revealed in Extella true route that the Moon Cell connected to the throne of heroes to summon heroic spirits just like the grail, so it's not that different. The actual difference between the Enuma Elish that Gil used in CCC and Extella compare to FSN is that it's the "principle of heaven" side rather than "principle of earth" side (did you know about this part?). Which part is untrue? They do exist outside the time-axis which is why Amaterasu could bring Hakuno to her lair in the past IIRC According to Extra material, Amaterasu (or to be more exact - the Golden Fur White Face Nine Tailed Fox) is a very high tier being to the point the time axis has no effect on her and she could tamper with it as will. And even scarier, she interfered with the era where gods can no longer use their authorities anymore. Not all gods can do that and some of the minor ones even downgraded to elementals. She probably used some sort of space time manipulation technique (true magic?) to do so.

The part about retroactive creation is what untrue. The key point we learned from Babylonia is that what you knew in legends are people's interpretation of what happened in AoG. I made quite a few topics on this matter here:

Anyway, the key is that the gods we knew from legend are "interpretations". Tiamat in particular is actually a womb which gave birth to humanity. The legend of her rebelling the gods and got split into half didn't actually happen. What really happened, as explained in babylonia, is that the planet itself found her no longer of use and sealed her in the imaginary number dimensions (this is different from the other side of the world). Even more, when she dropped down the underworld, she's no longer a divinity but reached divine body (this part is new as many JP readers noticed, and they agreed that this is to emphasize the difference between an actual god and divine spirit) Another example which I gave in the topics I linked above, is the alien god of war who later being interpreted as both Ares and Mars. Following that, Caster Gil's bond CE proved that the god Enki (equivalent to Ea) exists, so we can assume that the primordial gods who built the planet is actually an unnamed being who later known as Ea/Enki as well as many other gods with similar job in other religions.

After the 2nd AoG is over, the ancient gods (kamigami) lost all power and became hollow divine spirits, moving to another dimension (this is where Nero connected to borrow Venus's power in Extella). Those divine spirits are what we thought were the ancient gods, but it turned out that they are what left of the gods. Ishtar also said that her main body is actually the goddess Inanna in that dimension. Another case is Amaterasu being known as the sun Buddha Vairocana as well as Dakini-ten, which explained why Tamamo is from her. That's why I said we don't know anything at all eventhough we thought we knew.

Thus, it's not that the divine spirits are retroactively created, because they are what was left of the ancient gods. It's that they are different interpretations of "what in the world happened in the age of gods???" It was mostly the same though one difference is that they try to hype Ea as greater than the other gods. I'm 100% sure the quotes are exactly the same, since I have both Extra and Extella mats here in front of me, the quote is also in Gil's CCC matrix. The overhype is probably come from mistranslations I'd assume?

So basically, there's no real justification for having any Servants be Tier 5. This would call for a revision of stats and profiles.

So Pashupata is a concrete Multi-Continent level attack now, huh. A multi-continental Anti-Unit NP, wow.

How does stuff like Dendera Light (superior rank and designation despite inferior firepower based on previous calc) and Arondight (exact same rank and designation) scale to this?

Well, I kinda remember Solacis said that. It's much better to trust the words of the people in Beast lair. And the guy who made that thread in reddit is from beast lair.

You do realize that visuals aren't always an accurate representation of the NP? Especially considering what was said above regarding Kiara and Ishtar that no one really disputed.

Back