• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

For Servant Quetz, her Good God's Wisdom should be able to give her Protection from Arrows and should immensely help her from GoB spam. Isn't there any other skills that could help her against Gil?

Protection from Arrows doesn't work against Noble Phantasms though.

Edit: Nevermind, just checked the skill, it does.

Cu lasted half a day against Gil specifically because he lolnoped Gate of Babylon with PfA. PfA's only weakness is being unable to protect explosions caused by a projectile.

Quetz can utilize PfA to get in close, then activate Xiuhcoatl in order to seal Gil's usage of Enkidu and Ea. What's stopping Quetz from piledriving him into the ground from there?

I rebooted my phone so I started from zero. I was aiming for Nero Caster. With 1 summoning ticket. And this girl showed up. I'M SHO HAPPY!!!!! ONE OF MY MULTIPLE WAIFUS CAME BACK!

Screenshot 20180709-174758

@Iapitus

Yep. Her status as the Goddess of Good makes her invulnerable to attacks from good enemies.

Guys, question. Which CE is better on Mashu?

• Golden Millenium Tree - Max HP + 200 per turn (Currently lvl32; HP + 1246)
  • Iron-willed Training - Def + 15% (Currently lvl 13; HP + 566)
  • Prisma Cosmos - NP gauge + 8% per turn (Currently lvl 1; HP + 375; ATK + 250)

Gemmysaur said:
Guys, question. Which CE is better on Mashu?
  • Golden Millenium Tree - Max HP + 200 per turn (Currently lvl32; HP + 1246)
  • Iron-willed Training - Def + 15% (Currently lvl 13; HP + 566)
  • Prisma Cosmos - NP gauge + 8% per turn (Currently lvl 1; HP + 375; ATK + 250)
Yes

@Gemmy

Golden Millennium Tree and Iron-Willed Training are good for plain tanking.

Prisma Cosmos is ideal in an Arts comp designed to stall so you can spam Mashu's NP to render your team nearly invulnerable.

• Checks on thread
  • Finds Oma still waiting for Solomon
Still believing they will release that? ovo

As much as i love him, releasing Solomon would ruin the hell out of Part 1. I seriously hope Nasu doesn't do that.

Goetia on the other hand has a pretty good chance to come back in some way or another. I'd even bet money on it if i had any.

Also @The Everlasting Obligatory.

There was an entire theory because of the hooded figure in the Lostbelt Trailer tbh. And IIRC DW decides on who to bring out and what not. Nasu's just there.

It's been a while since I read Babylonia but if I recall correctly, Babylonian Quetz is the Goddess of Good (so in the chapter she's more or less a goddess), and makes her invulnerable to Servants with a good alignment. Whereas Servant Quetz is downgraded to top-tier Servant level so she no longer has that invulnerability.

It's unlikely but I really love to have some beast class servants in Chaldea. I mean, we have Kiara but she is an Alter Ego. I want TIAMAT!!

Omahariptic said:
It's been a while since I read Babylonia but if I recall correctly, Babylonian Quetz is the Goddess of Good (so in the chapter she's more or less a goddess), and makes her invulnerable to Servants with a good alignment. Whereas Servant Quetz is downgraded to top-tier Servant level so she no longer has that invulnerability.
I thought that was God Quetz form? There are three tiers, Servant Quetz, Babylonia Quetz, God Quetz. I know of servant quetz and god quetz, but I have no clue what Babylonia Quetz is. Did she get some sort of buff in Babylonia?

Back