• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 12

Continuing on with the Summer main quest, I got Summer Martha as soon as her rate up happened the other night. Barring Summer Scathach since she's a freebie, Martha's the only one I managed to get out of everyone.

Also gonna share that while I liked Part 1, Part 2 of the events story really didn't get me to the point I almost called it quits on it. Only reason I kept going was to try and get the mats and because, like the other Welfares we've had up to this point, try and keep Summer Shishou as part of my roster.

>When you spend all your quartz trying to get a summer servant in NA but not a single one shows up

>Then you accidentally do a x10 for story gacha in JP and get 2 5*s and a 4* in the same pull

cries

@ZERO: I already did a few days ago, actually. I was just saying that I almost quitted Part 2 sometime ago but decided to pick it up ONLY because to get Shishou (Swimsuit ver. to be specific but still the same person anyways) and to try and clear out as many of the shops items as I can.

I think I should also mention that Part 1 was enjoyable for the part on making the many build sights while with Part 2 the scenes were short and the piglets were really annoying when they talked. Although coming to think of it, maybe it's a good thing the cutscenes were short since I don't have to spend almost half of my time groaning in their talks. At least it was with the effort to build the craps.

Monarch Laciel said:
Guess I'll try this super great success thing...
No summer waifus yet for me though.
Don't do 10 rolls while doing this trick. It would only waste of quartz or ticket. Try to roll max two then trying to get great or super success then rolls two pull again. I you keep not getting any gold servant, log out from the game then log in again and do the trick again.

Not immediately will you got an SSR, at first I will only got 4 stars (Which almost all of them I burned for rare prism which I got 4 now)....all from single pull. Then soon, mostly when I got super success while leveling up servants or CE, I got Mordred and recently Dantes.

I reccomends you to at least give it a try to find out but from my experience, it works.

I'm thinking about looking up Fate. I have some questions tho:

1. What is the easiest piece of media to get into for Fate?

2. How innapropriate is it? Is there any NSFW stuff?

3. What is it most similar to?

Just play the visual novel fate/stay night, you can just turn of the r-18 stuff though. Or just like most people, just watch fate/zero first then UBW. Or watch Deen anime first then zero. Most people don't want to recomend Deen, but it was able to explain about the holy grail war better.

Best way to get into fate is by playing the VN. Then you are free to watch/read anything you want in any order. If you don't like reading 50h long VN just watch FateZero then UBW "you can see DEEN anime as well if you want" and you can check the HF movies later.

Just play the R-13 version and iirc there's option to turn it off. Personally I started with Fate\Zero which is the best Fate work out there. it will give you the enough motivation and will make UBW more enjoyable for you.

Her eyes destroy possibilties so that only one possibilty exist, so its likely she removed the possibilties of her world and it was pruned.

Back